Quick question. sub spec pvp

Hi, im messing around with a rogue now and... most of the times i can backstabb but if the player is spining at same time as me most of the time I see me trying to backstab when I could just use Hemo.
    Probably i could set my keyboard to press 2 binds almost at same time, backstabb and hemo 0,1s later. This, would Bst if I met the position required or hemo if not...
    Is this realy need or I can have a macro for this? Or backstab isnt even worth using?

Tks in advance

Deleted
    hemo is only really worth using when you dont have the dot up or if you need some fast combo points, unless the player you try to kill is a bot ofc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sepulturaa View Post
    Probably i could set my keyboard to press 2 binds almost at same time, backstabb and hemo 0,1s later.
    Macro'd abilities with time intervals included are expressly forbidden in WoW; you can try it at your own risk, but that is the exact thing that Blizzard wants prevented when they say "use at your own risk" with regard to AHK and macro-enabled devices (keyboard functions, mouse functions, etc.). You're not allowed to program delays, largely for the exact reason you're trying to use them here. They want to force you to choose; try to backstab, or hemo.

Since this is about something which is a bannable offense, I'll go ahead and say: backstab is more damage, but if you're failing to use it, hemo. Since any other real answer (besides either "go hemo" or "learn to use backstab properly") would be on the topic of exploits, I'm closing this.