Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Infraos View Post
    Blizzard, can you please stop with the "from waist to knees" belts? Looks good on Durotan and Grom, but don't give it to us.
    How else are warriors going to protect their crotch area

Looks like they are doing remakes of tier4+5 combined in the new tier pieces, but with new art and ideas. I like it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sm1025 View Post
    How else are warriors going to protect their crotch area
    You got the point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good bye Raid Tier in LFR, they have finally seen the light !!

I hope "troll raid" is dataminer teasing. Also the warrior tier looks decent, sad to have my tier 4 repeat hopes dashed. This new belt model is interesting, let's see if belt loincloths make it into live.

Damn that warrior set... awesome, But with the amount of armor covering the crotch i dont see why they wouldnt cover the back as well, also the back of the neck needs to be adjusted which im sure it will in time

but wtf that mail LFR set.. i really hope the mail normal/heroic set will look different because that is a huge pile of turd for mail wearers..
    Last edited by OxiDiE; 2014-04-22 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by godofslack View Post
    Oh please no, the Arakkoa should not worship the old gods at this point, they only started the worship of the lorebreaking draenor old god after Auchindoun blew up, and that's a small subsection of Arakkoa . And the old god was a last ditch effort. I mean there are threeish major factions of Arakkoa not including the mysterious Apexis, the Sethekk who worship the old god, Talon King Ikiss, and the "dark-fire", the Skettis which worship their traditional gods, Terokk and Rukhmar and lastly the light worshiping Skettis Exiles, who converted when the Naaru showed their face. The issue with Arakkoa lore is that it's really, really poorly fleshed out. Terokk might be Rukhmar, Anzu is apparently a god that doesn't fit in with Terokk/Rukhmar, Darkfire is literally never explained, Naaru were involved before the Skettis Exiles converted, what happened to Apexis and random old god that doesn't relate to any other lore on Draenor.
    Screenshots from the Spires 5-man give us reason to believe that Rukhmar is an Old God, and the Curse of Sethe(kk)'s namesake could easily be another. It seems like the WoD arakkoa are basically caught in the middle of a war between Old Gods.

Last edited by Daralii; 2014-04-22 at 03:24 AM.

Shoulders of the Warrior are quite nice(animation on front and back are odd tho). Belt and stag beetle helmet are bit over the top and look ridiculous(20pounds of steele crotch protection or what?).

10+ Year Old Account
    The warrior helmet seem like a nod off to the T5 set.

so Good. I love these armor sets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Screenshots from the Spires 5-man give us reason to believe that Rukhmar is an Old God, and the Curse of Sethe(kk)'s namesake could easily be another. It seems like the WoD arakkoa are basically caught in the middle of a war between Old Gods.

Exactly, we may find out how the Arrakoa become the cursed birds we know from Outland & may be able to keep them from such a fate.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Looks like no more Tier gear for LFR which i am Okay with. It never made sense to me.

so they take LFR Raid sets away and replace them with this crap? That's the just a terrible looking set, so generic and boring and ugly, does not make me optimistic about other sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    They looked like sick metal viking horns to me.
    Only that vikings didn't have horned helmets.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    My god that warrior tier...... but no i won't resub.... as long as it has antlers....
    Pft.. the antlers are the best part! It's a sick classic Blackhand homage.

that warrior set gives me a stiffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post

Which screenshots gave you that impression?

oh my good I was looking at the animation

spikes shoot out of the red molten sides of the shoulders and START SPINNING LIKE A BUZZ SAW.

Typical for Blizzard to make sure casters do more damage than mele since Alpha, just watch them keep warlocks and mages dps 50% higher than the rest for yet another expansion.

I know you will all go "it's nothing close to final" but we all know history keeps repeating itself. Just like everyone expected every caster is getting buffed hard and only a couple of mele specs get minor buffs. People will again be forced to play casters to not feel useless.
    Last edited by Chaosweaver; 2014-04-22 at 04:59 AM.

That is honestly, the BEST looking Warrior gear I've seen in a very long time. I honestly cannot WAIT to get that!!