Taivan Mount Animation Fixes in 10.2.7

Taivan Mount Animation Fixes in 10.2.7
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    In order to alleviate some animation bugs with Taivan, we recently reduced the default size of the mount.

This was a temporary measure, and we’re developing fixes for everyone’s goodest good boy. We expect to return Taivan to a larger size in 10.2.7, and we’re planning to test those fixes in an upcoming 10.2.7 PTR build.

We appreciate the enthusiastic feedback we’ve gotten on this!

Fantastic news! He's frankly too smol after the update, but I'm glad they're fixing his rather stiff animations while they're at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

''This was a temporary measure,'' Cuz we players come together as one and called out on there BS so they had to back off!

Great work everyone!

I mean instead of making excuses like ''oh it was a bug'' ''This was a temporary measure'' just admit you was wrong with something like ''Okay we were in the wrong we heard your feedback''.
    Last edited by stoffe; 2024-04-12 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    ''This was a temporary measure,'' Cuz we players come together as one and called out on there BS so they had to back off!

Great work everyone!

I mean instead of making excuses like ''oh it was a bug'' ''This was a temporary measure'' just admit you was wrong with something like ''Okay we were in the wrong we heard your feedback''.
    Man not everything is some maliciously intended change.

What they said makes perfect sense, Taivan was extremely buggy. It's not like they're lying.

Great work everyone!

Take a breath, not everything has to be a struggle.

15+ Year Old Account

Great work everyone!

My god. It must be mentally exhausting being that paranoid and jaded. Just take a breath and touch some grass, mate.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Great work everyone!

Go back to r/asmongold you terminally online loser.

15+ Year Old Account
    The achievement requires too much. A new player would need to put in literal months of farming to get this. That’s ridiculous.

And no, I’m not salty, it’s a cool mount but I’ll never have it. And that’s fine lol. I’d like it, but no way in hell I’m maxing every renown rank, doing every single quest in the expansion, doing every race on each difficulty, completing every single campaign story line, that’s just insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    The achievement requires too much. A new player would need to put in literal months of farming to get this. That’s ridiculous.

And no, I’m not salty, it’s a cool mount but I’ll never have it. And that’s fine lol. I’d like it, but no way in hell I’m maxing every renown rank, doing every single quest in the expansion, doing every race on each difficulty, completing every single campaign story line, that’s just insane.
    It really isn't.
    Hi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    It really isn't.
    Yeah, the farming isn't that bad to be honest. I am missing only a few of the storms at this point, and that's mostly due to them not spawning when I am online. There are also tons of groups doing the storms and most just invite people they see grinding and POOF bar is full and achie pops. At this point many of the players are well geared and the mobs melt like butter.
    I am however missing a few achies that are based on having the correct quests spawning. It will take time, but it isn't really a grind.

The only ones I can imagine will take time is the dragonflying ones, simply because there are so many. But they are fun to do and they are mostly quick and you often get gold on some without really trying.