Exclamation Blizzard Gets a Taste of their Own Medicine!

Lol, I loved the end of Episode 3 of Azeroth Choppers!

"Paul apparently had some stuff to show us, and then...he didn't." This cracked me up lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-LaQ-PjC_I

Mod-note: Locked the thread, there is already a thread going about the Azeroth Choppers. Please post there instead.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-05-02 at 08:23 AM.

Deleted
    And, what do you mean by they get a taste of their own medicine? Besides, the show is probably scripted anyway.

Not staged at all..

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice. Reminds me of the time when they said beta was going to happen, and then it didn't. It still hasn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    And, what do you mean by they get a taste of their own medicine? Besides, the show is probably scripted anyway.
    It definitely is, but its still funny. Maybe its them poking a bit of fun at themselves.

Wow, this is a painfully embarassing thread.

taste of their own medicine.

Sure we can show you the bikes soon.

Soon: Copyright 2004-2014 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Now ←-------------- Very Soon -------- Soon -------- Soon-ish ---------------→ End of Time

American Reality TV in a nutshell.

And I thought Pawn Stars was bad.

When this is all done, I think I'm going to edit out all the useless talking and faceshots and see how much footage of actual building the bikes there is.
    You just lost The Game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    Wow, this is a painfully embarassing thread.
    So almost as painfully embarrassing as the show is to watch then?

I can hear the sound of the steeds of 10000 mindless fanboys coming to shit on your thread

When I have nothing else to watch I'll take a look at shows like Pawn Stars, OCC, and the like but it's all really the same thing.

"We probably won't finish on time"
    "This job is near impossible"
    "I don't know how we're gonna pull this off"
    "X screwed me and the whole team setting us back a week"
    "Back at square one it may be time to call it"

Always more screen time about them whining about stuff you rarely see stuff getting done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beave View Post
    Lol, I loved the end of Episode 3 of Azeroth Choppers!

"Paul apparently had some stuff to show us, and then...he didn't." This cracked me up lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-LaQ-PjC_I
    If you don't think this is scripted, then you're extremely naive. Lets take a look back at the first episode. The cliffhanger...."But there's one thing..." Samwise said. What could it be?? What was this one thing? We have to wait until next week to find out!!!!!!! Go to the second episode, and you see him say "We need this in 5 weeks". OHMYGOD! WHAAAT! 5 WEEKS!

Do you honestly believe that they never mentioned this to Pauly before that moment? Before a camera even got anywhere near any of them?? YOu can bet your ass they mentioned it. Pauly is a busy guy, and a schedule is important in any business. So yeah. It's scripted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    I can hear the sound of the steeds of 10000 mindless fanboys coming to shit on your thread
    That's your belly gurgling from all the cheetos and Mountain Dew

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alocin View Post
    When I have nothing else to watch I'll take a look at shows like Pawn Stars, OCC, and the like but it's all really the same thing.

"We probably won't finish on time"
    "This job is near impossible"
    "I don't know how we're gonna pull this off"
    "X screwed me and the whole team setting us back a week"
    "Back at square one it may be time to call it"

Always more screen time about them whining about stuff you rarely see stuff getting done.
    You just described like every American show where they build/create stuff.
    Might sound like a joke but no, it's troo

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad I'm not the only that caught that, staged or not, it was pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post
    You just described like every American show where they build/create stuff.
    Might sound like a joke but no, it's troo
    I think part of the problem is it's staged, and their not exactly convincing actors. I get that feeling from all "reality" shows. That's pretty much why I don't watch them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locked the thread,

there is already a thread going about the Azeroth Choppers. Please post there instead.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..