Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If you don't live in FL, AZ, TX, GA, TN or KY... I suggest you just let the criminals rape your wife, steal your things and leave. Hopefully, your perps are among the 15% that cops actually catch. If you live in the mentioned states, protect your family and property, as the Constitution intended.

Quote Originally Posted by tiporispit View Post
    If you don't live in FL, AZ, TX, GA, TN or KY... I suggest you just let the criminals rape your wife, steal your things and leave. Hopefully, your perps are among the 15% that cops actually catch. If you live in the mentioned states, protect your family and property, as the Constitution intended.
    I'm curious why you think I'm not allowed to defend myself.

Quote Originally Posted by tiporispit View Post
    Amen, praise his name, holy lord Constitution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    The inability to realize there's room between "identical to me" and "polar opposite of me" is probably maybe a little bit sort of kind of the reason for our ridiculous polarization along party lines that we currently don't enjoy (or maybe you do, but I'm not a masochist).
    Not to mention you're pretty solidly in the majority polling wise last I checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungtah View Post
    Amen, praise his name, holy lord Constitution.
    Nono, you pray to the Founding Fathers, the Constitution is just the holy text, supreme court are the high priests and the President is Pope.

Deleted
    The inability to realize there's room between "identical to me" and "polar opposite of me" is probably maybe a little bit sort of kind of the reason for our ridiculous polarization along party lines that we currently don't enjoy (or maybe you do, but I'm not a masochist).
    You literally agree with the entire platform of gun grabbers across the nation. Maybe it's because I use the words gun grabber to describe you? I just find it fitting considering it's people like you who use the words gun nut when referring to people that own guns.

Two kids breaking into a home, then gets shot by the owner of the home.
    I guess there will be 2 less prominent and productive members of society left in this world... Sad, oh such a sad day...
    Yes, that was sarcasm.
    Oh, and I hope the guy that shot them gets life!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Not to mention you're pretty solidly in the majority polling wise last I checked.
    Not really, nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer View Post
    If the teenagers didn't illegally break into the house then perhaps they wouldn't of been shot in the first place.
    That's how I'm seeing it. Don't play stupid games, you won't win stupid prizes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    Two kids breaking into a home, then gets shot by the owner of the home.
    I guess there will be 2 less prominent and productive members of society left in this world... Sad, oh such a sad day...
    Yes, that was sarcasm.
    Oh, and I hope the guy that shot them gets life!
    They were probably just getting their life together.

How about you explain my platform to me.
    Molon Labe? Come and take them? Hop to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    Not really, nope.
    Everyone but republicans want stricter laws.

All groups support background checks for guns

I mean is this going to be the second time this thread you make claims that flat aren't true?

Everyone but republicans want stricter laws.

All groups support background checks for guns

I mean is this going to be the second time this thread you make claims that flat aren't true?
    Manipulation, and lies. http://www.ammoland.com/2013/04/gun-...#axzz303i5OTj5
    http://johnrlott.blogspot.com/2013/0...hat-90-of.html
    Last edited by Deathcries; 2014-04-27 at 04:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Manipulation, and lies.
    Pot, kettle, ebony.

Your link bases it's argument on the fact that only 4% of people think it's the most important issue. Newslfash; you can still want to get things done that aren't your top priority.

Do they not teach law enforcement to shot to kill not shot to wound
    is that wrong
    a wounded animal is more dangerous then one that is not

I've seen the police hand cuff a suspect after he has been shot and lie dying waiting for the ambulance
    why did they handcuff him? because they still considered him a threat they are taught to do so out of their own safety
    so if the police are allowed to considered a person a threat after being shot why is it then wrong for a citizen to feel the same

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Do they not teach law enforcement to shot to kill not shot to wound
    is that wrong
    a wounded animal is more dangerous then one that is not

I've seen the police hand cuff a suspect after he has been shot and lie dying waiting for the ambulance
    why did they handcuff him? because they still considered him a threat they are taught to do so out of their own safety
    so if the police are allowed to considered a person a threat after being shot why is it then wrong for a citizen to feel the same
    Police handcuff them. They don't put one in their brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Pot, kettle, ebony.

Your link bases it's argument on the fact that only 4% of people think it's the most important issue. Newslfash; you can still want to get things done that aren't your top priority.
    Meh not worth it. Good luck with your venture of never getting gun control passed.

Police handcuff them. They don't put one in their brain.
    we are talking about a 65 year old man what did you want the old man to do
    if he still felt they was a threat he had every right to eliminate the threat

This argument is loaded with all sorts of fallacy... I don't even know where to begin...

One side is baked on the fact that crime doesn't seem to exist for them (it must be nice to be them, no seriously. I'd love to be that naive, it sounds blissful.), and they believe everything should be monitored and set in courtrooms and police stations; when in actually, crime is immune to court and constantly avoids being monitored (hence, "crime").

The other side thinks that Castle Doctrine is actual universal law, which it's not. Castle Doctrine works, but only in areas with high levels of crime and/or areas of low levels of lawful response (which usually go hand in hand)... Unless you experience either the fear and/or loss first hand, most people won't be able to understand the simplicity of the fact. So, stop forcing it, not everyone lives in the bad parts of town/state/nation/whatever. In nice areas like that, the concept of Castle Doctrine is absurd because there is essentially no real crime in which to be accustomed to (hence, why people are anal about Castle Doctrine).

In all seriousness, let's agree to disagree. It is obvious that people have a set value on the notion or against the notion of Castle Doctrine mostly based on their own experiences (or lack-there-of). Those beliefs are based on their values, not yours. If it works for you, it works. If it doesn't, it doesn't. Forcing your opinion on something that you can't change is a good waste of time.

As for the News Article, the guy was a trigger-happy idiot, end of story. In the end, it honestly has no basis on Castle Doctrine, either way. Please don't make me or someone else explain it, it should be painfully obvious by now. Just review the damned facts and move on. (Granted, a lot of you are already totting some blazing guns and making yourselves look like fools already... and are likely just wanting more fodder for your stupid and pointless argument...)

And with that, I ask for closure to this annoying thread. (Though, I doubt it.)
    Last edited by Leonidas; 2014-04-27 at 04:58 AM.

good the teens are in hell where they belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    we are talking about a 65 year old man what did you want the old man to do
    Leave when she was lying on the floor gasping for breath instead of dragging her body around and then murdering her?

if he still felt they was a threat he had every right to eliminate the threat
    No stand your ground laws in his state. He only gets to defend himself.