Good for you, in the mean time, those that love flying or are on a PvP server but hate world PvP and at the same time are not insane enough to pay 20 euros per character to transfer, should just cancel and move on, sending their signal to crazy greedy Blizzy. Get outside, smell the flowers and all that nature shit. Use the 20 euros to buy their loved one a gift

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Good for you, in the mean time, those that love flying or are on a PvP server but hate world PvP and at the same time are not insane enough to pay 20 euros per character to transfer, should just cancel and move on, sending their signal to crazy greedy Blizzy. Get outside, smell the flowers and all that nature shit. Use the 20 euros to buy their loved one a gift
    I can understand the people who don't want to see flying go away. But I have ZERO sympathy for people who roll on a pvp server but QQ over the fact that they get ganked. You rolled on a PvP server, deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malzra View Post
    I can understand the people who don't want to see flying go away. But I have ZERO sympathy for people who roll on a pvp server but QQ over the fact that they get ganked. You rolled on a PvP server, deal with it.
    Even as an avid PVEer who sometimes partakes of a little PVP when I'm ridiculously bored, I agree. I won't even play with friends on a PvP server.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Even as an avid PVEer who sometimes partakes of a little PVP when I'm ridiculously bored, I agree. I won't even play with friends on a PvP server.
    Yeah, people who complain about getting ganked on a pvp serve, it's like a pvper rolling on a pve realm and complaining that hardly anyone ever flags for pvp, or an rper rolling on a normal realm complaining about nobody role playing, or a non role player on an RP realm complaining about people talking and acting in character around town. If it bugs you you're playing on the wrong server. And if you're playing there just because you have friends there or your guild is there, that is the sacrifice YOU make to play with those people, you are not the target audience for the realm and so changes should not be made for you to enjoy the realm more, but with the target audience in mind. In fact the vast majority of actual wpvp enthusiasts I've spoken to while on an RP PvP realm myself from wrath up until 5.4 were against the addition of flying to the old world and think flying has been a huge blow to wpvp in general, and a bigger boon to gankers than anything else. Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal, but the overwhelming opinion of wpvpers I've spoken to is that they hate flying and are glad to not have it in WoD for 6.0 at least.

Now, this doesn't mean that people who want to keep flying have no points. But 'I'll get ganked on a pvp server a bit more if they take away flying' is not a legitimate concern, because if you're not okay with getting ganked some you shouldn't be there at all.

Deleted
    I still dont understand, why ppl QQ this much about this change.
    This will in the end, only increase fun aspect of the game, as flying was mistake in 1st place. It is maybe ok in old content as Northrend, Outland ... etc.
    This will not affect in any way what is most important to this game: PVE, PVP (arenas, RBGs, BGs, or Ashran).

Will you get killed more offen? Yes, but you play in PVP realm soo ...
    Will gathering materials will be more pain ... well yes, but you can gather some in Garrison apparently.
    Will this make dailies (as there surely be some) longer? Yes, but more enjoyable aswell, as it increase world danger (as many of you pointed as lack of it is flaw in this game).
    Only thing im worried about is archeology, if grind will be soo horrible as it was in MoP, then im done with that proffesion... D:

NOTE: All important areas with content to do, were without flying aswell.

Isle of Quel'danas (or how)
    Wintergrasp (during battle)
    Tol Barad
    Firelands front (or how)
    Darkmoon isle
    Isle of thunder
    Timewaste Isle etc...
    Last edited by mmoc4d228cc451; 2014-06-01 at 04:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Well, some people had downright a downright wrong image of PVP when they rolled their chars, so it's understandable if they complain. However, they should know that

a) complaining doesn't help
    and
    b) rerolling/serverchanging to a PVE server WILL help

Just like I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    There's no fucking point of playing anymore if you know you'll hate the game in 6 months. It's just wasted time and money. It's useless to speak out / loudly on the forums. The only thing that matters for a company is MONEY. So anyone who "still enjoys the game" NOW but also loves flying and their gazillion flying mounts, many of them acquired through ridiculous time consuming grinding should cancel NOW if they don't want to see them crawling. Blizzard wants feedback on this, but they don't want feedback on mmo-champion, they are referring to money loss as being feedback.

Also anyone who is PvE oriented but stuck on a PvP server and hates being ganked should cancel NOW, because they are fucked unless they transfer. The only way of escaping ganking is gone, so they'll spend their time watching that 2 minute resurrection timer asking themselves "why the fuck?" and the answer is "because you didn't cancel on time"
    I made a suggestion that Blizz should allow one time/x time transfer from a PVP to a PVE and vice versa PVE to a PVP realm for those who want to change realms. There is no way I am paying them for a tx when I joined close to inception, my first MMO, joined a friends realm and had no idea what pvp meant. No way in hell am I paying to have all my toons tx and wont come back till they allow free tx. Have to much real life chores to do and need to get things done as quick as possible. I find wPVP to be utter boring, infinitely sparse and typically lopsided.

Quote Originally Posted by Veresa View Post
    I still dont understand, why ppl QQ this much about this change.
    This will in the end, only increase fun aspect of the game, as flying was mistake in 1st place. It is maybe ok in old content as Northrend, Outland ... etc.
    This will not affect in any way what is most important to this game: PVE, PVP (arenas, RBGs, BGs, or Ashran).

Will you get killed more offen? Yes, but you play in PVP realm soo ...
    Will gathering materials will be more pain ... well yes, but you can gather some in Garrison apparently.
    Will this make dailies (as there surely be some) longer? Yes, but more enjoyable aswell, as it increase world danger (as many of you pointed as lack of it is flaw in this game).
    Only thing im worried about is archeology, if grind will be soo horrible as it was in MoP, then im done with that proffesion... D:

NOTE: All important areas with content to do, were without flying aswell.

Isle of Quel'danas (or how)
    Wintergrasp (during battle)
    Tol Barad
    Firelands front (or how)
    Darkmoon isle
    Isle of thunder
    Timewaste Isle etc...
    More people play on PVE realms than any other type. The fact that you said it won't matter means what you think about it. Because others are upset about this shows that they don't play in the same manner as you.

Don't call it QQ. Call it being a dissatisfied customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Veresa View Post
    Having to run past irrelevant mobs to get to the quest areas isn't really increasing the danger. You might get dazed, but most classes have a CC now and can run away pretty easily. The bottom line is that there are mobs that players don't want to fight, and grounding us won't make us want to fight them. Giving players a reason to fight more mobs would be all that's necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by HippopotamusMaximus View Post
    .........................and maybe..................................................................................... ................................just..................maybe............................... ............................they also quit because the game is getting.......................................wait for it..........................................................progressively less innovative and appealing.

Because you know.......................back when I was raiding.........................in BC...............................more than half the AFK reasons during raids were because "I have to take a phone call from work" or "I gotta feed my kids". This was BC, the height of mindless grinding in the WoW era.

.............................Except guess what happened in WOTLK................................you know it................................subs EXPLODED in growth.....................................and then with Cata they lost quite a bit, also due to ICC year long raiding.........................and then this expansion.....lol.
    Or the game is almost 10 years old.

Ellipsis ellipsis ellipsis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Saw this thread on the Blue tracker. http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...roup-leveling/

When Bashiok is schooled by a Green it makes me wonder if he even plays World of Warcraft. How does a Blue not know that it is more efficient to solo level? This should be basic knowledge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    We have a bunch of redneck yahoos that like to set them off in the cul de sac where I live, and 60% of their shit ends up in our yard or on our house. Not infracted
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocarbs View Post
    We have a bunch of obnoxious wetbacks that like to play their mariachi music where I live and nearly all their family ends up parking in our yard. Infracted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malzra View Post
    I rolled on a PVP server nine plus change years ago, for the world pvp that was promised in all the fan site blurb. I'm not unique in this by any stretch.

Actual pvp apart from the ocassional gank in the arse end of nowhere due to DRZ very rarely happens, and hasn't happened for at least 6 years. The term "pvp server" has meant precisely naff all for half a decade except for the pre cataclysm nightmare of dark portal camping.

To suddenly be dumped back into a gankfest I am personally going to find kinda fun, but I can see why someone who had gotten used to no or very minor world PVP would be slightly irritated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Or the game is almost 10 years old.

Ellipsis ellipsis ellipsis.
    Funny how that argument doesn't hold the same weight when you say it's the reason that it has 7 million players still and newer games don't.

It has 7 million because it's a good game. It loses subs when they do dumb things. Attrition doesn't lead to dropping 2 million subs in a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ateup View Post
    Saw this thread on the Blue tracker. http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...roup-leveling/

When Bashiok is schooled by a Green it makes me wonder if he even plays World of Warcraft. How does a Blue not know that it is more efficient to solo level? This should be basic knowledge.
    Yup, and it's been like that since classic. The way they talk sounds like they read all the info from a database rather than playing the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maciev View Post
    People who bash no flying have yet to realize that the content in WOD will have LESS dazes and will be sparsely placed and will not be seen on main traveling routes.
    I know this post I'm quoting was like page 130, but after playing there are significantly more daze dismounts happening to me than I ever remember and I have been playing since launch. Thank God for the stable...

Deleted
    I don't get why people are getting so emotional and stubborn about this, even cancelling their subscription just because of stupid flying mounts. Noone is saying why flying is necessary, i get it that some people are just too used to it probably. The deep immersion and one of a kind atmosphere of Dreanor can only be experienced by staying on the ground. Flying over everything would make the world feel much more smaller and people would start crying about the world having nothing to offer.

Kudos to Blizz for holding onto their decision. Don't give in to the whining! The WoW Community can be this childish sometimes!
    Last edited by mmoc3aa4f48405; 2014-11-15 at 12:25 AM.