Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    but but Illidan is so going to redeem himself, you'll see Tyrande

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i don't like it. it makes her look like a piece of shit. just fucking disgusting.
    it's fake

:P

The contrary statements from tyrande in previous books, combined with the act of cheating being completely against tyrande's character AND op's complete refusal to post any proof of validity of his claims = fake.

It makes zero sense for blizzard to allow this to happen to tyrande, and the op's behavior seems fishy as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    makes illidans obsession with tyrande less thousand year stalker unrequited love and more reasonable.
    Agreed
    makes malfurion being so douchey to illidan make alot more sense, even though the spoiler says she did it behind malfs back he wouldve probably had some sort of hint about it.
    Agreed
    makes illidan being so bitter about everything even more reasonable. if tyrande was just returning his feelings to placate him instead of actually meaning anything it makes him going "fuck the night elves ill go off and be my own anti hero faction and save the world my own way" make way more sense
    I disagree here, Illidan did a lot of questionable shit in trying to gain power and save the world. He had that fight fire with fire philosophy that the Nelves disagreed with. He did a lot of things that went against their culture. Had nothing to do with that, although he did try to impress Tyrande with his arcane magic at first.

makes tyrande killing all the watchers to release illidan when they refused make alot more sense
    Ehh, that takes away from her character...unleashing a powerful and unstable individual who hates his people for the greater good makes sense.

I feel if this is true, even if you can make it kind of make sense, it will ruin her character. Just makes her another warcraft slut.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Deleted
    I am sorry for the title i am so sorry i was just try to help I am at work i am not allow to do this now but i will post page as soon as i am home x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Widow Maker View Post
    Just makes her another warcraft slut.
    It doesn't make another, it makes her the worst.

Another thing, why the hell would Tyrande call Malfurion Shan'do? She's not a druid nor Malfurion was her teacher.

Its complete bollocks. That writing was so god awful that not even fan fiction.net has anything that bad. If that really was copied word for word then that's some pretty damn horrible comma splicing you have there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    Its complete bollocks. That writing was so god awful that not even fan fiction.net has anything that bad. If that really was copied word for word then that's some pretty damn horrible comma splicing you have there.
    I had to quickly look at book then write words on computer from book i might get some puncutation grammar wrong i am sorry I thought everyone would be thankful

Itsobviously fake.

Jaina knows Shandris. Shandris considers Jaina a Battle-Sister.

They hugged in ToW.

More, its not Goldens style of writing.

Beyond that, even if it were.ture, good for.Tyrande. Malfurion willingly and willfully abandoned Tyrande, his peiple, and is in general a douche bag sexist ass. The entire point of Seeds of Faith was to say Malfurion didnt love Tyrande and respect her until after Cata.
    Last edited by ruinshin; 2014-04-27 at 08:58 PM.
    Ferlion <level 85 Druid - Proudmoore>
    Formerly known as the Warlock Shadowsouled - Windrunner

Proud poster of the Story Forums. I got your faction wank right here.

Deleted
    So, this is fan-fiction?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, first I thought this is real, but then I stood and thought some more... Jaina knows Shandris. Shandris was one of the generals at Theramore and one of the few that survived, it's not like she'd not know her.

So, either someone forgat a bit of lore or this is fanfiction.

Good point, jaina does know shandris... she did meet her at theramore.
    Since shandris has not aged at all (like all nelves) jaina would have easily recognized her.

Yet in the op's post jaina had no idea who "that girl" is...

Yet another suspicious thing that makes the op's post seem like 100% fake.

Deleted
    More coming when i get home from work guys.
    Which characters would you like to hear from?

Grom meets Garrosh and it gets pretty intense ;o

Quote Originally Posted by ababmer View Post

None. Because the entire book is being discussed here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...eceived-Early)

And the whole book has been summarized there a few days ago, without spoilers in the title.
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

10+ Year Old Account
    None because you're full of shit.

https://twitter.com/ChristieGolden/s...36861518090241

OK there is a supposed WC "spoiler" out there re Tyrande & Illidan. This is utter BS my friends--don't believe everything you read! xD
    - Christie.

Try again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ababmer View Post

Yeah... no. We already know the last page from the summary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp.

Don't try to troll with fake spoilers please.