Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Oh.. We're talking about PvE fights?

WHO CARES~?

Since when does the scripted boss give a damn what you exploit? And another question.. It's PVE, Who cares about #s in PvE?

Try some shit in PvP.. Talking about R-1 this, R-1 that. On a fight or raid you can literally set up everything to be PERFECT for someone to hit some high #s??

Gtfo.
    mong certified

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Can confirm that:
    Fixate on protectors goes to either Rogues, Hunters or Mages first, depending on who the fixate targets wants to try and kill.
    Aim is soaked by our hunters, mages and warlocks (go check Fire! damage if you wish).
    Belts are done by 2x hunters (when I'm on priest)+2 melee for each belt, or 3x hunters+1melee for each belt if I'm on hunter.
    Engineers are done by 2 rogues as they have been ever since we started progressing (never saw a reason to change a tactic that worked flawlessly).

As you said yourself, some guilds just cba changing their tactics after progress is over. We're one of those. Azor and I were both allowed to skip the belt on siegecrafter once (when we had 3x hunters available) to get a decent rank so it wouldn't be a sore spot .

Look guys, someone playing the minigame that's hidden in the depths of WoW. We've found ourselves a real PvP hero!
    LOL Cause getting 9 or 24 other people to do everything they can just to make sure that 1 can hit some "Omgz high #s!" Is hard, right?

Lol The "R-1" Hunter said it himself.. Whomever lets their hunter AoE shit to death just so he can get some high #s.. R O F L!

If that's not THE lamest shit ever pawned off as "skill" or what-have-you.. Then I have no idea what is.

And THE SAME hunter is talking about exploiting shit because of A.) Blizz doesn't seem to care. B.) He has nothing better to strive for.

So yes, BRA-VO PvE white-knights BRA-fuckin-VO!

This thread was a wasted read.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL Cause getting 9 or 24 other people to do everything they can just to make sure that 1 can hit some "Omgz high #s!" Is hard, right?

Lol The "R-1" Hunter said it himself.. Whomever lets their hunter AoE shit to death just so he can get some high #s.. R O F L!

If that's not THE lamest shit ever pawned off as "skill" or what-have-you.. Then I have no idea what is.

And THE SAME hunter is talking about exploiting shit because of A.) Blizz doesn't seem to care. B.) He has nothing better to strive for.

This kid is mad

This thread was a wasted read.
    Except I'm not doing solo-AoE, I'm using a Stampede damage increase to make up for it. Your point is flawed right from the start of your incorrect assumptions.

A wasted read? You didn't even read it.

You seem agitated. You should turn your anger towards the warrior that clearly smashed your face into the dirt in your last PvP minigame match, because PvP is completly balanced and not at all dependant on specific setups to get anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Except I'm not doing solo-AoE, I'm using a Stampede damage increase to make up for it. Your point is flawed right from the start of your incorrect assumptions.

A wasted read? You didn't even read it.
    I didn't say you WERE doing "solo-AoE" I said, that YOU said, some other Hunter was.

What is flawed there besides your reading comprehension?

- - - Updated - - -

You seem agitated. You should turn your anger towards the warrior that clearly smashed your face into the dirt in your last PvP minigame match, because PvP is completly balanced and not at all dependant on specific setups to get anywhere.
    Haha.. All I see is a bunch of trolls who have nothing to back up their stances with except to call people "mad" or "angry"

LOL! How original!

- - - Updated - - -

And another thing.. Mr. "R-1" Hunter.. I play on your server buddy. I'll be seeing you tonight.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Haha.. All I see is a bunch of trolls who have nothing to back up their stances with except to call people "mad" or "angry"

LOL! How original!
    To be completly fair, you are the one barging in here and trying to tell everyone they're shit for focusing on the main point of the game (PvE). If you've got nothing nice to say nor add to a thread, you can take your rage to a PvP forum, where I'm sure that all the other PvP heroes will agree with you how much everyone but you guys suck, and how great the PvP side of things are, because there are never FOTM setups in PvP, and no class is ever overpowered, and everything requires huge amounts of skill to do because of that.
    (And just because it seems like you'd be unable to catch it, much of that WAS indeed sarcasm. The part about you going away wasn't, though. That part was sincere).

I take it back.

This thread is more entertaining than the MM thread AND The hunter guide thread combined.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be completly fair, you are the one barging in here and trying to tell everyone they're shit for focusing on the main point of the game (PvE). If you've got nothing nice to say nor add to a thread, you can take your rage to a PvP forum, where I'm sure that all the other PvP heroes will agree with you how much everyone but you guys suck, and how great the PvP side of things are, because there are never FOTM setups in PvP, and no class is ever overpowered, and everything requires huge amounts of skill to do because of that.
    (And just because it seems like you'd be unable to catch it, much of that WAS indeed sarcasm. The part about you going away wasn't, though. That part was sincere).

This is my exact point.. The game IS unbalanced, classes ARE OP & UP.. But does that REALLY matter, when you guys are all on the same team? (as in PvE?)
    I mean, if your 10m or 25m downs the boss.. Who cares whom did what #'s?

Wtf is "R-1" in a fight where you CANNOT compete with one another on a fundamental basis? Sure you may have a "friendly" bet with another guildie hunter, or what have you.. But if one of you "wins".. You kinda both do, no?

And what about Jobs? Most fight that I remember from PvE, certain classes get certain jobs to do.. (EG. Mage Tank in Gruuls)
    You may bring 3 mages, but only one can be that "mage tank" therefore, if we're going by that, whatever mage gets picked to be "mage tank" Wins.. Right? I mean he's not competing under the same circumstances as either of the other 2 mages.

I may have come off as an asshole, that's just me.. Still working on that.. But what I think, is what I think.

This is my exact point.. The game IS unbalanced, classes ARE OP & UP.. But does that REALLY matter, when you guys are all on the same team? (as in PvE?)
    I mean, if your 10m or 25m downs the boss.. Who cares whom did what #'s?

Wtf is "R-1" in a fight where you CANNOT compete with one another on a fundamental basis? Sure you may have a "friendly" bet with another guildie hunter, or what have you.. But if one of you "wins".. You kinda both do, no?

And what about Jobs? Most fight that I remember from PvE, certain classes get certain jobs to do.. (EG. Mage Tank in Gruuls)
    You may bring 3 mages, but only one can be that "mage tank" therefore, if we're going by that, whatever mage gets picked to be "mage tank" Wins.. Right? I mean he's not competing under the same circumstances as either of the other 2 mages.

I may have come off as an asshole, that's just me.. Still working on that.. But what I think, is what I think.
    You've come off as a total idiot, actually. "What you think, is what you think", nobody cares, and you don't get to decide how others enjoy playing the game nor invalidate it.

Just wanted to say I really like Alth's sig. Really nice and informative, convenient link to logs for those that need help, nice little armory link, realid. Really helpful information. No giant irrelevant shitlord Pro Wankers rank in your face. No advertising a site that's toxic to the community.

inb4 he changes it to troll me xD

10+ Year Old Account
    You've come off as a total idiot, actually. "What you think, is what you think", nobody cares, and you don't get to decide how others enjoy playing the game nor invalidate it.
    LOL, Bro, I already told you.. My mains are ALL on Laughing Skull. I'll be seeing YOU real soon.

Let's hope you can put that "R-1" where your mouth is.

I bet you're good friends with Frosty too, huh?

Ask him if he likes getting beat down before he can make into Stockades to hide.

Let's just forget all about ProRaiders linking to Epeenbots, who cares rite.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, Bro, I already told you.. My mains are ALL on Laughing Skull. I'll be seeing YOU real soon.

Let's hope you can put that "R-1" where your mouth is.
    Gonna beat me up ingame str0ng m8?

What are you doing on EU servers from Michigan? Is there a story there?

sigh, i wish epeen bot would start pulling from warcraftlogs though. I actually liked that site a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by officerlahey View Post
    sigh, i wish epeen bot would start pulling from warcraftlogs though. I actually liked that site a lot more.
    Yes please, I'd use it then

Deleted
    Oh.. We're talking about PvE fights?

WHO CARES~?

Since when does the scripted boss give a damn what you exploit? And another question.. It's PVE, Who cares about #s in PvE?

Try some shit in PvP.. Talking about R-1 this, R-1 that. On a fight or raid you can literally set up everything to be PERFECT for someone to hit some high #s??

Gtfo.
    I heard noone in PvP ever exploits their way to R1

Heard of the russians before?

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna beat me up ingame str0ng m8?

What are you doing on EU servers from Michigan? Is there a story there?
    Dunno about you.. But the Laughing Skull I'm on certain isn't an EU realm.

Are you scared to put up that "R-1" for testing?

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/laughing-skull

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/eu/laughing-skull

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/laughing-skull/Azortharion/simple

You really are a joke.

facepalming so hard right now

That explains why you are referring to someone named "frosty" that we have no god damn clue who is. Might want to look at the continent you are on, and then the continent Azor is on.