Testosterone Boosters

...Any good ones out there?

15+ Year Old Account
    Exercise near hot women, the best booster in the market.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Enough fats, rest and a good medical condition should raise it high enough. Unless you've got money to burn, buying "natural" test boosters for a handful of $ is a waste of money.

If you have reasons why you think your hormone levels might be off (depression, loss of motivation, no growth etc etc) you should visit an endocrinologist.

If you're looking for other ways you should find someone/somewhere you can buy test e and a variety of other things.

use Test E test boosters are crap if you want a real test boost use the real illegal crap. Dont waste your money on things like that

Oysters I hear is good. If you prefer supplements, I've tried Test Freak once before and felt it was good.

I use T+ from onnit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Stuff like this scares me

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Exercise near hot women, the best booster in the market.
    How right this is... 'specially now that I'm late 30's and single.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voisier View Post
    How old are you? Between 17-24 maybe even 26 I wouldn't recommend even touching them you produce more than enough naturally. At this age a test booster will just shut down your naturally produced test production and fill you up with the pill source which really doesn't make much sense when you are producing plenty maybe even more than what the pill contains.
    Test boosters you can buy at the regular stores don't have this effect. They barely have any effect whatsoever at all.

You only shut down your natural production when you use steroids, and even then it's just a matter of following a decent post-cycle therapy with stuff like for example Nolvadex to kick-start your own production again.

Having sex is good for boosting your testosterone.

A KEY POINT to remember comes from steroid users. Significantly increasing your Test levels has a DIRECT effect on Estrogen levels due to Aromatase. Roid users have to take an additional drug that inhibits this conversion. Otherwise the androgenic effects get pretty severe, such as growing breast tissue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase