Game data is being downloaded...(prob not the right forum)

This is bugging me and quite weird at the same time.

Also if this is the wrong forum for this feel free to move the post, I just want some advice or insight really what is causing this.

That icon keeps appearing on my screen and the game menu tells me "download 0% complete", it's stuck at that basically and bandwith is at 1mbps.

As far as I know it should be at zero but I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to computers.

Anyone else have this problem or know what's causing it?

Thanks in advance,

there is like a 1mb patch, just come out the game and hit update on the launcher

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellkung View Post
    This is bugging me and quite weird at the same time.

Also if this is the wrong forum for this feel free to move the post, I just want some advice or insight really what is causing this.

That icon keeps appearing on my screen and the game menu tells me "download 0% complete", it's stuck at that basically and bandwith is at 1mbps.

As far as I know it should be at zero but I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to computers.

Anyone else have this problem or know what's causing it?

Thanks in advance,
    Well, if it is about your World of Warcraft updating, might just be the right forum then ^^

And sounds like one of the hotfixes, normally resumes if you don't have download in the background activated, close it and give it like, 1-3 minutes. Nothing to worry about, you haven't missed out on any content yet ^^
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Patch data being streamed in still.

Assuming you have the BDA try a Scan & Repair.