Heroic Garrosh assistance

Hey all,

Guilds been on H Garry for a month now, over 300 wipes and we've yet to see P3.

10man guild, solo healing it, 2 tanking.

Logs attached.
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...s=1623&wipes=1
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...s=1623&wipes=1

Obvious biggest issue we're having is the first intermission, cannot seem to get this down correctly, either we're missing stuns/interrupts or we're not getting it done quick enough or we're not having the 50% damage reduction up on enough people.

Any tips for our raid comp? Driving me a little insane personally.

Deleted
    Purely from dps point of view your warlock needs to do more damage in intermission. Our warlocks are always top of the meters on the add damage. Feral and disc could also do more. Make sure everyone is pulling energy, holy power, chaos bolts etc before going into the phase. Also blow all of your cds on the 2 packs of adds in the back. That will help with add damage and people can still get some cd damage on boss after. Call out people who fuck up the damage buffs and pick it up too early.

Deleted
    Tell your feral to stop using mangle as his main nuke on the adds in transition.
    This is how we do it:

Prot warrior(with vengeance) and feral druid on one pack of adds. Our disc priest helps out on those adds as well, but we could probably do it without as well.
    This is how I max my dps on transitions:
    Stop dpssing the boss a few seconds before transition (don't click escape, you want your char to melee the boss when he drags you into transition). Use a high combo point savage roar. Activate Dream of Cenarius. He now drags you in and your melee hits often will activate a trinket. As you land you use an agility potion and stampeding roar. Run to the adds and use Thrash. Rake each one of them and use Tiger's fury as soon as you run out of energy. Swipe.
    Running to the next adds is done with Dash.

I'd say you should 2 heal it. Not getting the damage reduction is perfectly outhealable even if this is on most of the raid. Just chain some cooldowns.

I'll start with the obvious.

You need to have assignments for each and every add and a consistent team so they get good at working together. Then you pretty much need to plan out every GCD. Theres no RNG in this phase, simply people executing a set plan time after time.

For instance your lock. If he goes for the front left group with the understanding that middle and right add are his then he can havoc one and chaos bolt the other without fear of them dying early and screwing up his plan. This is something hes not doing now and losing 2 chaos bolts there costs time and damage. Once they get low he can shadow burn them as an execute and get embers back. At the moment he isn't using havoc which is a loss of one CB or ~1.2mill dmg..

The disc priest should take halo. In the intermission make sure AA is up and he can hit 9 adds with it for ~300k. Thats almost triple the damage he is doing now and 10% off the health of 9 adds. Sure Divine star is better for most of the rest of the fight but the first intermission is really really important so its worth talenting for that alone if you are 2 healing it.

I'm not sure if your prot is glyphing holy wrath to stun the adds? Also, his damage in the intermissions is a little low. If hes not tanking the boss just before you get sucked up make sure he taunts a few seconds before to get a bit of a vengeance boost.

Finally look at your composition and adjust accordingly. As an example the feral has little direct damage he needs his bleeds to tick so set him on front right let him get his bleeds up and then move to back right. Just make sure you pair him up with someone at the front right who can interrupt for when he moves on.

As to the damage reduction buff, we just call if its left or right and do a quick 3-2-1 countdown so people can get there. Just seeing it and running through it is a cardinal sin and offenders should be shot :P

Deleted
    Get your prot pally to solo a group if he's able (it's not that hard to be honest). It frees up a lot of other people for other groups, typically in my raid I solo the middle pack (being the prot paladin).

on our group we have our monk tank soloing the front-left grp while our destro lock solo the front-right grp, the middle grp is done by me as shadow priest and a ret paladin, rest of the dps/healers goes to the back to compensate the longer run, if done right you can get him to stop sucking energy at around 19-20%, the dmg reduction buff should be only taken when hes already lifting his arm to shockwave.

pooling resources is important before going into the intermission, a warlock with 3 embers + havoc can easily solo a group for example. another thing it might help depending on the dps is to actually hold on a bit the dps on p1 to get a second wolf rider... it gets easier to pool the resources plus you will most likely have trinket procs going off cooldown... when you get the hang of it you want to actually push the dps so you have the procs on the boss already shockwaving... anyway, good luck