Poll: Would you support Blizzard removing LFR

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I remember two raid sizes (Naxx), four raid sizes (Ulduar), four raid sizes all on seperate locks (ToC), two pairs of raid sizes (ICC), three raid sizes (DS), a pair and two singleton raid sizes (MoP) and now we have four raid sizes on different locks again.

You can't.
    I will dumb it down even more for you, I'm not surprised you support LFR because you can't understand logic

LFR -- > Normal -- > Heroic -- > Mythic

What Blizzard says that means: LFR -- > Flex -- > Normal -- > Heroic

IN THAT ORDER.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    And what will they do with that better gear? Clear new content faster? Oh wait.
    And how will that affect you? Oh wait.

Blizzard appears to be owning up to and tweaking previous mistakes, particularly with reference to game play and abilities. Why not go the whole way and take out LFR? The same can be said for BGs like IOC and Strand (a bg they tweaked and actually made worse). If the whole focus of the new xpac is focused around the concept of quality, I can't understand why they don't take a few more steps forward.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see any compelling reason to remove LFR.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Why do players who only do LFR even care. What is the point of gear if your not going to push content. honestly your just going to transmog it. Take LFR away and give us back the community thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, this topic again? Appears almost every 3rd month.

No, shouldn't be removed. Specially not when we enter WoD, no reason to in WoD, it has it's own tier and system so people shouldn't feel the need to complain of so. As well, there's thousands that does LFR every day, quite a bad step to deny these people to try something like so if they don't have other ways.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezzik View Post
    I will dumb it down even more for you
    You don't understand. Can you guarantee that Blizzard will never ever change their raid structure and tuning ever again?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

I personally don't like Battleground and Arena so they should probably remove them also.
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    Why do players who only do LFR even care. What is the point of gear if your not going to push content. honestly your just going to transmog it. Take LFR away and give us back the community thanks.
    Take LFR away and large percentage of community have nothing to do, consequently leaving the game after leveling.
    I would leave for sure - not from kind of protest, just from having nothing to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    And how will that affect you? Oh wait.
    If everyone can get a degree from some college, regardless of effort put into it, doesn't that make the degree itself worth less.

It's a common thing with everything in life.

If everyone can get a degree from some college, regardless of effort put into it, doesn't that make the degree itself worth less.

It's a common thing with everything in life.

Dat real life analogy that has no place in a debate about video games, which are primarily a form of entertainment.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do players who do heroic even care. What is the point of gear if you're not going to push content.

With this new flexible mode there should be no more excuses on inability to find raid members
    That's not the only reason people do LFR.

Also, we absolutely know it's staying and not being removed ever.

So?

/thread?

Yeah, without tiers it would be pointless to do LFR. So, Yes, it may be removed now.
    Sorry for my bad english.
    WOW Signature.(Warning! 10.9Mb gif animation!) MWO Signature.(Warning! 3.9Mb gif animation!)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios©Bashiok
    "No flying - no sub" Club "No tiers in LFR - no sub" Club

10+ Year Old Account
    Because character progression is a core component of MMOs. Character progressing through LFR might be an easier character progression but it is one nonetheless. It keeps that demographic playing, and happy, and gives them their own goals to work towards for level capped characters.

Furthermore, some characters will move from LFR into normal mode, and LFR is a stepping stone to help them do that.

Removing LFR is not going to magically make a community again, for lots of reasons - the least of which being that LFR caters to a demographic that never would have been apart of the raiding community anyway. What people seem to not understand when they are busy bitching about the lack of a community is that a community isn't just some thing that you can toggle on. A community is something that we create if we put in the effort, and it's also something we have to maintain by not slipping back into "anonymous internet asshole" mentality that so many people have. All these people who want a community must not want it very much since they haven't actually gone out and taken the steps necessary to build one or maintain it, but would rather just blame arbitrary things to justify their lack of effort. You want a community? Make guild alliances, connect with people around the server for groups, help out new folks, plan events, encourage generousity and civility, and stop being assholes to anyone outside of your social circle. The idea that LFR is somehow repressing the community and that removing it will spontaneously making it flourish is laughable.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Removing LFR would benefit everyone as long as they took the BC approach, where they have easier raids like Kara and ZA for casuals, along with lots of 5 mans, 5 mans that aren't a joke. I personally think that model would benefit everyone a lot more honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Removing LFR would benefit everyone as long as they took the BC approach, where they have easier raids like Kara and ZA for casuals, along with lots of 5 mans, 5 mans that aren't a joke. I personally think that model would benefit everyone a lot more honestly.

As someone who started in TBC: no thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Then you would have the same problem as now, still. One part would look down at that group and another would ignore it, and a complete different rage. Wouldn't mind stage raiding if it wasn't for the fact the we move on, making the lower ilvl raids become empty.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Remove LFD as well please. LFR+LFD = nails to the coffin.

Why remove it? It has its audience, just like Random Battlegrounds have.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard isn't going to remove LFR. Complain, cry, and bitch all you want.