Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    Obligatory "Not a QQ"

The Blue tweet on the main page about Heirlooms really drove home the point to me that Blizzard either doesn't pay any attention to player trends or flat out ignores them.
    I'll prove you that they are listeting to most player crying.

In BC many cried that 5m instance were too hard. So WotLK make them a walk in the park
    In WotLK those who enjoyed the challenge of BC cried that 5m instance were too easy so they made them somewhat harder in cata but easier then it was in BC.
    The same player who cried in BC cried again in cata so they made MoP 5m instance even easier then what they were in WotLK.
    In MoP many cried that removing the heroic 5m was a bad idea. So they are back in WoD.

Many cryed they would like to see raiding content but couldn't raid so MoP came with the LFR system.
    Raiders cryed so WoD LFR will give no set armor look or stat, Well they will give next to nothing.
    So now the LFR player will cry and I bet the expension after WoD will see the LFR comming back as it MoP stats.

Blizzard do really follow the idea where they switch who have the fun every expension. Rogue has been extreamly overpowered in cata so they got nerfed hella bad in MoP.

They know they can't pkease everyone so they just share the fun from time to time from a group of player to another one. Well that how I feel personaly.
    Last edited by Varlak; 2014-05-06 at 12:54 PM.

i think you're exagerating how powerful rogues were and how weak rogues are. atleast when you use superlatives like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    i think you're exagerating how powerful rogues were and how weak rogues are. atleast when you use superlatives like that.
    Even GC admited that rogue where a plague by the end of cata (due to how it was easy to get their legendary by his words, by mine its legemndary + a way too much control). They were not season5 DK but they sure where not balanced and I doubt that many would argue with me when I'm saying that rogue, used to be the least desired class upon MoP lunch. Some class spec where weaker but all rogue 3 spec where kinda lack luster.