Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    The amount of LFR players QQing about the removal of tier gear from LFR is too damn high. Like seriously. Why do people feel like they deserve everything without putting the effort into the game some people do? There's an easy solution to people who want tier gear next expansion: Do real raiding. And if you don't have the time even during the weekend, then you don't need nor deserve the gear. It's easy as that.

It'd be the same for me to cry about people who get gladiator achievements and feeling like I deserve them for not playing as many arenas as them 'just because I don't have enough time'.
    Dont change the subject. This is about flex/normal, not LFR. Flex/normal are watered-down versions of true mythic raiding.
    You are just avoiding answer to statement in 1st post.

This is entirely about LFR and you are desperately clinging to a weak comparison with flex / normal. So what you won't get set piece bonuses from LFR anymore, so what that the gear may not look as sexy it's still the same ilvl scaling difference between current LFR and flex / normal / heroic so you are barely losing out on anything and if you don't like the look you can transmog just as you've been able to for quite a while now.

If you think that LFR deserves the same quality of goodies as regular raiding which requires organisational skills, vastly higher personal play, coordination and weekly progress to clear instead of just waiting in a queue for 30 minutes and wiping till the determination fail safe is overpowering then you must be out of your mind.

Deleted
    I agree that only HC raiders should get tier gear. Everything below is laughable and should give no reward at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangxi View Post
    This is entirely about LFR and you are desperately clinging to a weak comparison with flex / normal. So what you won't get set piece bonuses from LFR anymore, so what that the gear may not look as sexy it's still the same ilvl scaling difference between current LFR and flex / normal / heroic so you are barely losing out on anything and if you don't like the look you can transmog just as you've been able to for quite a while now.

If you think that LFR deserves the same quality of goodies as regular raiding which requires organisational skills, vastly higher personal play, coordination and weekly progress to clear instead of just waiting in a queue for 30 minutes and wiping till the determination fail safe is overpowering then you must be out of your mind.
    You are off-topic. You know that this is about, you just dont want to admit you are normal raider and this would affect you.

Deleted
    Totally agree only Mystic should get Tier sets if they remove it from LFR.

Either go one way (all get it) or move to the other side (only hardest level get it)

Why don't they give the tier gear only to the server first mythic players, the tier gear can be a status thing then and other raiders can get the offset pieces as normal.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    good luck to get ppl to lfr and normal raids if there is no loot to get >.<
    Why do people act as though tier is the only gear in the raid...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Why don't they give the tier gear only to the server first mythic players, the tier gear can be a status thing then and other raiders can get the offset pieces as normal.
    naa server first doesnt deserve tier, world first should get it only
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpolomo View Post
    Just bring back the one difficulty as it was in Vanilla, TBC. Maybe sprinkled with a few hardmodes.
    imo flex should be the new norm and 25m should be heroic. l2p or gtfo?
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Degn89 View Post
    There is a huge difference between LFR and normal (Flex is going away in 6.0). LFR pretty much can't go wrong, normal can. Normal is still much easier than heroic and mythic, but it is, nonetheless, not "tourist mode". Tier gear is fine for normal+.
    Actualy difference beetwen LFR and normal pretty much doesnt exist it is same faceroll. Tier sets should drop only in HC and Mythic.

I know this is a troll but honestly if Mythic was the only one to get tier and normal/Heroic both got a set of their own i'd be totally cool with it.

btw i'm not typically a heroic raider. i'm fully aware that it would mean id would probably not get my hands on tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Degn89 View Post
    There is a huge difference between LFR and normal (Flex is going away in 6.0). LFR pretty much can't go wrong, normal can. Normal is still much easier than heroic and mythic, but it is, nonetheless, not "tourist mode". Tier gear is fine for normal+.
    Actualy difference beetwen LFR and normal pretty much doesnt exist it is same faceroll.Tier sets should drop only in HC and Mythic. Normal mod isnt even progression you just pull boss and only think you have to care about is do decent dmg to not wipe on enrage but there still isnt any dangerous mechanic what can wipe your raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    Let me explain Blizzard's reasoning as to why LFR doesn't require gear-rewards, and why the other difficulties do (as repeated in the most recent interview):

1. LFR
    There is no sense of progression in LFR. All bosses get killed on first sight. The entire dungeon gets cleared when you queue. Gear is not required to be able to get through LFR content. You could just as easily get through Tier17 LFR in your blue 5man gear as through Tier20 LFR with the same gear.

2. Normal/Heroic/Mythic
    There is a constant sense of progression. You spend time with your guild learning to beat a new boss every week or every few weeks. Even if you don't personally get some gear you see your friends and members of your raidteam getting better gear. Should a boss be too hard, then by having your raidteam getting better gear the difficulty of the boss diminishes. A worldfirst guild beats a hard boss with less gear than a raidguild that gets met with him a few weeks later, because of geardrops. Gear levels the playing field without us having to reach in and manually nerf the bosses, this way we can design bosses that can appear just as hard for a world top raidguild as for more casual guilds when they reach it weeks later, in better gear.

Yet, we see that LFR is -still- going to reward gear in WoD. Which is much more generous than they should be according to their explanation on the purpose of gear-upgrades and rewards.
    Again off topic. This about flex/normal getting tier vs mythic, not LFR. LFR is not mentioned anywhere in original post. Or you just avoid answering??

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac2 View Post
    Dont change the subject. This is about flex/normal, not LFR. Flex/normal are watered-down versions of true mythic raiding.
    You are just avoiding answer to statement in 1st post.
    Okay ill bite, tier gear should only be rewarded to the world first guilds who first defeat the last boss on mythic.
    Everything else is laughable.

Actually, such people must also be physically fit. They must be able to raid while running a marathon, because everything else is laughable.
    Such people must also be good with money and be wealthy, so there is a 20,000$ entrance fee into mythic, because everything else is laughable.

Such people cannot be losers in real life too, so if there is any activity of them wasting time and making troll threads on a wow fan site forum, then they are barred from even logging into the game. Because everything else is laughable.
    Last edited by cityguy193; 2014-05-04 at 01:47 PM.
    Chronomancer Club

Quote Originally Posted by falinos View Post
    I know this is a troll but honestly if Mythic was the only one to get tier and normal/Heroic both got a set of their own i'd be totally cool with it.

btw i'm not typically a heroic raider. i'm fully aware that it would mean id would probably not get my hands on tier.
    It just seems troll - usually its lfr bashing threads, now it looks odd someone dare to touch normal

Again off topic. This about flex/normal getting tier vs mythic, not LFR. LFR is not mentioned anywhere in original post. Or you just avoid answering??
    Just crawl back to your hole already. Blizzard has solid arguments on giving tier sets only from the difficulties that require effort and coordination ot put into them. You might QQ, you might do "clever" troll threads and Blizzard might reconsider their decision, but so far their reasoning has been solid.

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    Okay ill bite, tier gear should only be rewarded to the world first guilds who first defeat the last boss on mythic.
    Everything else is laughable.

Actually, such people must also be physically fit. They must be able to raid while running a marathon, because everything else is laughable.
    Such people must also be good with money and be wealthy, so there is a 20,000$ entrance fee into mythic, because everything else is laughable.

Such people cannot be losers in real life too, so if there is any activity of them wasting time and making troll threads on a wow fan site forum, then they are barred from even logging into the game. Because everything else is laughable.
    Good try
    Try again now...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Just crawl back to your hole already. Blizzard has solid arguments on giving tier sets only from the difficulties that require effort and coordination ot put into them. You might QQ, you might do "clever" troll threads and Blizzard might reconsider their decision, but so far their reasoning has been solid.
    Well, Im not expecting for Blizzard to answer here, they already did on their site.
    This is where players talk and you still avoid answer.

.. The point of the change is so that people don't feel compelled to have to do both raids to get a chance at getting their tier sets as quickly as they can.

Good try
    Try again now...
    I hit the nail on the head. Why should those lower skill people who did mythic after the world firsts, without running a marathon and being wealthy and not being a loser troll on MMOC, be rewarded with tier gear?
    Chronomancer Club

Quote Originally Posted by basharteg View Post
    .. The point of the change is so that people don't feel compelled to have to do both raids to get a chance at getting their tier sets as quickly as they can.
    They will still do normals on tuesdays to get that. Hard lockuots would change that.