Question [RBG] Learning to chain controls efficiently ?

Hi,

That's something I'm trying to set up, but it tends to be chaotic on vocal. How do you proceed ?

Is there a simple addon that would put some kind of bar, showing the control timer on the targetted/focused enemy to have vocal more quiet ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the target caller should be calling out the CC properly? Or have a second caller who calls CC. Besides that, it's something your own players will have to monitor properly. You can't just sit there and PvE a target. You have to take the initiative yourself to monitor such things.

I might be wrong, but that's how I see it.

you dont

you stack as many boomkins, ele shamans, affli locks as you can.

do unhealable damage and win

Well I'm only at ~1900 so my opinion is probably worthless, but I don't call for anything other than stuns and cyclones on the enemy healers. There is usually so much AOE/DoT damage that things like poly and hex are broken near instantly, and I leave the fears and horrors to the discretion of the warlocks and priests. Situation probably changes at higher ratings, but there is usually so much damage going out that a healer caught in a stun in any 2 of a stun/cyclone/silence combo means someone on their team is already dead.

Vocal CCer's and trust. Higher rated play, CCer's should be saying what they are doing... ie "Fearing Druid, Druid on Fear DR."

Trust your CCs. Only time people call for other targets besides healers is when capping flags.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

2150 cr in rbgs atm. You don't target call ccs. Your players need to just know that burst without healer cc is a waste. Control classes should know to control when others are bursting and they have no damage. You call out your ccs and burst inside ccs. Nothing you can do to make others cc properly.