Deleted

Question When will they do something about this?

So yeah, the following concern:

Auto Attacks doing MOST damage in PvP at this point.
    So what I'm going at, is that there is too much passive damage going on in the game, such as bleeds that automatically apply, and just plain auto hits.

I do not really understand how it could've gotten this far, but it has.
    Deep Wounds is critting for like 40k, and auto hits for about 25k, and then ontop of that a mastery proc, which does another 30k. And don't forget that there'll be a Mortal Strike, whilst all of this is happening.

Same goes for hunters, they press Chimera, and prettymuch oneshot you.

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, what? auto attacks? Chimera shot is not an auto attack, are you sure you are reffering to instants?

Deleted
    Yeah, I am. I am just saying that Chimera does multiple things at once, not saying its an auto attack. I am sorry if I am wording it incorrectly, I am feeling rather ill.

10+ Year Old Account
    This game has always been like this. It's tied to pve and it will never change. A mindless spec like Unholy DK is completely enslaved towards dealing mindless damage that's based off of applying plagues, pet auto attacks, gargoyle damage.

One thing that does bother me though is pet damage. I don't remember pet damage ever being this ridiculous. Hunter Pet(s), DK Ghoul, fucking Ret Paladin Ancient Kings, enhancement shaman wolves ect. It's all retarded damage that's non player controlled.

Deleted
    Yeah, BM is even worse than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    So yeah, the following concern:

Auto Attacks doing MOST damage in PvP at this point.
    So what I'm going at, is that there is too much passive damage going on in the game, such as bleeds that automatically apply, and just plain auto hits.

I do not really understand how it could've gotten this far, but it has.
    Deep Wounds is critting for like 40k, and auto hits for about 25k, and then ontop of that a mastery proc, which does another 30k. And don't forget that there'll be a Mortal Strike, whilst all of this is happening.

Same goes for hunters, they press Chimera, and prettymuch oneshot you.

/thread
    WoD...

Although Physical damage attacks will always be instant, so not sure what you want from them.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Deleted
    would it be so hard to nerf autoattacks and buff abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    would it be so hard to nerf autoattacks and buff abilities?
    I've literally never heard of anyone complaining about autoattacks.... unless you're talking about instant attacks too. But then what would abilities be? A lot of abilities are already buff.

Nerf Hunter Auto Attack and Buff Chim Shot?
    Nerf Warrior Auto Attack and buff Slam?
    Nerf Rogue Auto Attack and buff.... Evis, Backstab, Ambush?
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirayne24 View Post
    I've literally never heard of anyone complaining about autoattacks.... unless you're talking about instant attacks too. But then what would abilities be? A lot of abilities are already buff.

Nerf Hunter Auto Attack and Buff Chim Shot?
    Nerf Warrior Auto Attack and buff Slam?
    Nerf Rogue Auto Attack and buff.... Evis, Backstab, Ambush?
    He means auto damage imo: ranging from lightning shield, over deep wounds, censure, some bleeds, to auto shot and white dmg, etc ... He has a point though, I don't think that it's good 'design' in pvp that if you CC a warrior, his dot that is auto applied keeps ticking for 20k non crit. If it was for me they should restrict dots to abilities only.