Poll: Did you fill the survey out?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    why do the first questions have American/Euopean/Other, and the last question only have European/other?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    why do the first questions have American/Euopean/Other, and the last question only have European/other?
    If you've seen the other threads he's made, he seems to believe that Europeans are racist.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is to 'prove' that Europe is racist. There are three kind of threads and comments TheGravemind like to make:
    1. His wild dreams about restoring the Ottoman Empire.
    2. Claiming that he knows x region because he has a relative/cousin/wife/gf/has lived there and fail miserably.
    3. Tries to 'prove' that Europeans are racists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

Right, how interesting a loaded poll from gravemind, expect it to be all about the racism in europe

But ill bite anyway, bored enough to do bad and biased polls.

1; center-left
    2; im a mixture of 3 continents, but was born in continental europe, i am an immigrant for the past 8 years.
    Immigration is neither beneficial nor detrimental to our country (dont have a country but ok) this option as there is no "it depends on the situation, the individual/group and the country" options. This is not a simple "its bad/its good", like everything in life it depends.

3: european, race has no bearing whether or not i dislike an individual (nice touch, only europeans can be racist eh?) sexually however, only have attraction to white women or asian women, with preference for white, friendshipwise? dont give a crap

4: in between the 1st and 2nd option, assimilation is essencial, this comes from someone who has lived in 4 countries and im only 26. I always learn the native language and will assimilate to what is considered socially acceptable, it is not my place to force my views and beliefs into the the host nation, while i keep my cultural identity i do conform unless it is something that i cannot abide by.
    i.e. if i moved to certain middle east countries i would not abide to women being covered and stoned to death or treated as 2nd class citizens, but the reality is that i would never move there as my views would get me in trouble really fast and i have better things to do than die due to some idiotic views
    Last edited by Kurioxan; 2014-05-12 at 12:25 PM.

Deleted
    Dat poll. What did you want to achieve with that?

Deleted
    Dat poll. What did you want to achieve with that?

same as thegravemind does in every thread, try and justify his hate for Europeans by attempting to make us all look racist, but he usually fails so hes actually had to resort to making a bias survey to try and make it look he's right, its pretty pathetic and funny at the same time.

at least he finally got banned.
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2014-05-12 at 01:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    at least he finally got banned.
    Bans are not permanent though and this wasn't his first ban either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

European, far left, people should be able to understand one another, morality should be secular, and anything else that's cultural is up for grabs and should remain entirely eclectic, where people choose what they wish to adhere to culturally, race is unimportant save for some very specific medical things, immigration is beneficial to society, but beyond some point, I don't really care about it (though I care about opposing immigration for the sake of whatever silly reason).

Was that specific enough? Or should I also include that even though I myself identify as 'far left,' I don't necessarily think economically right people are wrong per sé. Merely that I believe that 'self-regulating markets don't need government control/interference/regulation' is very, very, VERY naive. And just as naive as communism.

10+ Year Old Account
    There wasn't much clarity on the questions. Since American was denoted at the start, then vanished, I answered as a European, not other. Considering I'm 40% German, 40% Welsh, 20% Lithuanian/Czech/Hungarian/Irish/English, I'd say if my options are European or Other, I'm European.

Also none of those views describe me. And I don't think any issues are so black and white that they can be simplified so much. Might as well have put bullet points for each question: Racist or Not Racist

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    >implying I give enough of a fuck to tracert a pimple-faced basement dweller who can't even get my ethnicity right

Infracted: Please refrain from personal attacks
    haha, stay classy guys

I voted maybe btw, because I'm edgy like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Bans are not permanent though and this wasn't his first ban either.
    Yes, but at least we're rid of them for a few days.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    If you've seen the other threads he's made, he seems to believe that Europeans are racist.
    Oh, I just assumed it was of European descent. Which a chunk of the world is, including a majority of Americans.

Outsmart the system, answer as US for one, European for the second and Other the 3rd >: D

Fucking stupid poll, but then I guess couldn't expect too much from the OP