Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The non-flying thread

I propose to all of those who support "no flying" that you stop flying immediately.

If you really want to help your cause please spend the next 3 months running everywhere and tell us how you like it.

Please practice what you preach and let us know how you like it.

If you get one or two honest folks that a few of you speak up for that agree to not fly for 3 months. i will quit posting for 3 months.

It is a win win. You can see how you like not flying and you do not need to see any of my posts.

Any takers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, are you going to open a new flying thread every day or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Hey, are you going to open a new flying thread every day or what?
    This is a non flying thread thank you very much

But the world we inhabit now was designed with flying in mind. The new world we go to in WoD is designed to be used without flying. Massive difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Effbee View Post
    But the world we inhabit now was designed with flying in mind. The new world we go to in WoD is designed to be used without flying. Massive difference.
    It looks the same size as old outland to me

This. In every way.

And Barkloud, considering that you open a useless flying related thread every other day, and that they get closed every time, perhaps you could, I don't know... actually post something new and constructive? Like, "I think X should be improved this way" rather than just complaining about it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barkloud View Post
    It looks the same size as old outland to me
    But it has four times the amount of content asa old Outland, just like Pandaria was stuffed to the brim.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol...I do ride my ground mounts when I can. I enjoy it. It doesn't matter either way. If the world is designed to be on the ground its cool. Just like the isles we quested on, just on a larger scale, in which it will be back to using flight paths and going afk.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    This. In every way.

And Barkloud, considering that you open a useless flying related thread every other day, and that they get closed every time, perhaps you could, I don't know... actually post something new and constructive? Like, "I think X should be improved this way" rather than just complaining about it?
    I hate having to post all these threads, it is a pain. It is important though to not let the topic die in my opinion. WOW is in enough hot water without removing the games main source of travel for 7 years.

All I need is one taker for this experiment and i will stop posting until they return to comment.

I would even except 30 days of no flying. Other than indirect flight points, nothing will change. No flying in game now will be the same as no flying in WoD. If it were going to be different, Blizzard would have said something to help quiet people like me down.

This. Can the thread be closed now? This could of gone in one of the flying threads already open.

Quote Originally Posted by BiruWW View Post
    This. Can the thread be closed now? This could of gone in one of the flying threads already open.
    I never understood reporting a thread. Why not just ignore it?

And this thread is not about flying. It is about running.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please no more. There's plenty of other threads, and I've seen this exact topic discussed in them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I can tell someone is not pleased w/ blizzards decision. No flying mounts doesn't mean, no flying... there's still flight paths, there's still 100% speed mounts. Stop making it sound like the game is going through an overhaul and nothing will be the same. You'll enjoy the game just as much as you do now... only thing that changes is that you can't go from point A to B faster.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeakeal View Post
    Please no more. There's plenty of other threads, and I've seen this exact topic discussed in them.
    I see responses, but not one person willing to not fly for a month. Kind of ironic.

I propose to all of those who support "no flying" that you stop flying immediately.

If you really want to help your cause please spend the next 3 months running everywhere and tell us how you like it.

Please practice what you preach and let us know how you like it.

If you get one or two honest folks that a few of you speak up for that agree to not fly for 3 months. i will quit posting for 3 months.

It is a win win. You can see how you like not flying and you do not need to see any of my posts.

Any takers?
    Mist of Pandaria was not designed with the intent of having am level characters run very where they need/want to go. Draenor is being designed with that in mind and I will gladly accept your challenge when the beta opens up. If it turns out it is a huge drag on my time and takes away from my own personal enjoyment of the game, then I will join you in shedding tears on the wow forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankbound View Post
    Mist of Pandaria was not designed with the intent of having am level characters run very where they need/want to go. Draenor is being designed with that in mind and I will gladly accept your challenge when the beta opens up. If it turns out it is a huge drag on my time and takes away from my own personal enjoyment of the game, then I will join you in shedding tears on the wow forums.
    According to Blizzard the new zones are designed for flight as well. It cannot be so different. So many champions for stopping flight, yet not one person willing to actually not fly. Amazing.....

pretty telling.

Deleted
    And another thread about no flying....

Doesnt it get tiresome beating a dead horse?

I've been playing low level alts in the meantime until 6.0, so yeah I have been playing without flying. And I like it just fine thank you.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

According to Blizzard the new zones are designed for flight as well. It cannot be so different. So many champions for stopping flight, yet not one person willing to actually not fly. Amazing.....

pretty telling.
    Okay then, challenge accepted. I have no gathering professions, SOO is close to the main city and the only thing I would run to is the PvP venders. I don't PvP on the same toon that I raid on so I can just park them at the venders.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankbound View Post
    Okay then, challenge accepted. I have no gathering professions, SOO is close to the main city and the only thing I would run to is the PvP venders. I don't PvP on the same toon that I raid on so I can just park them at the venders.
    Thank you for accepting. I will not post for 30 days. I will make a post on Sunday June 13th asking for your feedback.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like Timeless Island. /vomit