Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    8 more item levels for AoC. Seems like I gotta stay Combat...

This is basically their method of keeping the people playing through "Wildstar-period" (that's what I call the time between now and the date 6.0 /WoD hits).

The main reason I think this is a great change IS
    since the item squish is coming this will allow us to reach even higher and crazier crits/DPS numbers. Thank you blizzard, just for the fun factor alone I welcome this change before we see number squished for another 10 years!

Additionally the cloaks will get the 2 available upgrades, but you got to pay for it. From that thread.

Just one more unknown species of monster that will never be explained nor seen again after they add it to the cash shop.

Blizzard is completely devoid of gaming creativity if all they can give us at this point is extensions of existing grinds.

Here, bored and unhappy players, here's a new reason to grind out valor and grind out timeless coins. Really pretty pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    Moonwhile who the fuck is gonna grind 3k coins for 100 valor when they can just do heroic scenarios?
    If you've spent any amount of time on the island trying to get gear/pets or that damn mount. You've got over 100k of those stupid coins. It's not an issue.

Thing's face reminds me of Slipher the Sky Dragon

Can't wait for the duck billed platypus mount!!

Cool looking mount

As for these new gear changes it sounds to me like a ninja nerf to SoO without actually having to nerf SoO

Red face the sad story about it

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    WTF is that thing?
    *With Australian accent wearing leather Zoo keeper suit* Sadly the story behind this poor beasty is, It was originally a little little spider monkey on a small isle off of Kalimador, then one day a bunch ships all carrying evil Ravengers crashed upon the shore and the mean *BBEEEPPP* Ravengers attacked all the poor little spider monkeys and had their evil way. A hundred years later those poor little spider monkeys *sniffles loudly* they had transformed into these giant monstrosities. Now their bite is as evil as their owners. *turns back to cage and hits Mount over head with Gnome electric cattle prod* Back ya ugly filthy beast. so you see these are tragic beasts.

10+ Year Old Account
    This can't be a mount. This is an instrument of torture, probably taken from maidens' chamber in Dungeon Keeper 2.

Deleted
    That's a badass mount! But I bet it's another store mount unless I missed something.. -.-

Deleted
    Got black, red, yellow, green and blue , no need for another one :P

Store mount ?

what in the hell is that lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it, we need more bug themed mounts! I would actually drop $25 for this thing if it's a store mount. Seriously awesome.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Qiraji battle tank skeleton with a new polygon mesh and texture

Loving that mount.
    ~Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down
    And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
    I'll tell you how I became the prince of a joint called Veiled stair. ~

10+ Year Old Account
    What in the name of all that's holy is that mount? (inb4 that's the coolest mount I've ever seen)
    And the extra upgrades? Damn I hope Heroic Klaxxi is gonna fall now! Just 2 more bosses in total to go
    | i9 10850K | RTX 3080 Ti Aorus | Z490 Aorus Ultra G2 | Corsair 32GB DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Corsair HX1000W Platinum | Cooler Master H500M

Quote Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
    The mount is very interesting. It definitely uses the same bones as Qiraji battle tanks, a mesh based on Qiraji tanks, but totally new skin, with added spikes and skulls. As I was scrolling down and the picture blurred, it almost looked like something out of Diablo.

Interesting and very cool, but since it probably doesn't have any relation to the game or expansion (except, maybe, like 10% chance, of pre-expansion event), I see it being in the blizzard store which is an automatic turn off. I'd really prefer a mount that cool to be rare and unique, not something everyone can easily pay for.
    im with you, its a shame interesting and unique mounts can never just be obtainable in game anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Qiraji battle tank skeleton with a new polygon mesh and texture

A new model and textures. Possibly also a few new animations.