Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imhere View Post
    a lot of players who have skill issues you mean. hunters are no doubt op but arms warriors are insane right now.
    From an spriest, rsham and fdk pov i prefer to face 2 warriors than a single hunter. Now i am not the best player out there but for sure above average and quite sure that a lot of others like me think the same.
    Having said that i don't see the point of arguing further with you since you are quite obsessed with skill in a game where the only skill that exists in pvp is who has the correct class/comp and has better gear(for early season), sorry but that's the case atm, lets all hope wod will fix it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by calimmacil View Post
    i prefer to face 2 warriors than a single hunter.
    Lol I hope you're joking. I don't care who you are, if you prefer 2 of any class over 1 of a specific class than that is a skill issue.

If you think you have a better chance fighting 2 arms warriors than you would 1 hunter you're either trolling or bad. 2 arms warriors would destroy you 3 times faster than a single hunter could.

a lot of players who have skill issues you mean. hunters are no doubt op but arms warriors are insane right now.
    You play a hunter right? And you just recently created a thread saying you have just started PVP. So maybe you should just stop throwing " skill issues" on people and just accept that a lot of players prefer to face warriors than hunters right now.
    "The grass is always greener on the other side..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumaw View Post
    You play a hunter right? And you just recently created a thread saying you have just started PVP. So maybe you should just stop throwing " skill issues" on people and just accept that a lot of players prefer to face warriors than hunters right now.
    "The grass is always greener on the other side..."
    I can easily destroy any class as any class. The exception is killing arms warriors. I've killed hunters as every class. Arms warriors remain unstoppable. Which is why I say anyone who says any class is more OP than an arms warrior i immediately conclude they are either trolling or have skill issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can easily destroy any class as any class. The exception is killing arms warriors. I've killed hunters as every class. Arms warriors remain unstoppable. Which is why I say anyone who says any class is more OP than an arms warrior i immediately conclude they are either trolling or have skill issues.
    They're in no way "unstoppable" as people exaggerate, but they're far worse to combat than Hunters with the large toolkit that they have.

I find hunters much more difficult to deal with than warriors unless I'm on my rogue spec'd mutilate, in which case hunters are jokes. On all my other classes, hunters seem way harder than warriors. I'm only in the 1800s though - Maybe warrior skill really ramps up past that compared to hunters?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitheqt View Post
    They're in no way "unstoppable" as people exaggerate, but they're far worse to combat than Hunters with the large toolkit that they have.
    I guess if you're playing at like 1500 mmr

Deleted
    Lol I hope you're joking. I don't care who you are, if you prefer 2 of any class over 1 of a specific class than that is a skill issue.

If you think you have a better chance fighting 2 arms warriors than you would 1 hunter you're either trolling or bad. 2 arms warriors would destroy you 3 times faster than a single hunter could.
    If i can kill warriors as an spriest and you cant in any class (as you stated in that other thread) then its YOU that needs to skill-up. Yes i prefer to fight 2 warriors than a single hunter and no they don't destroy me nearly as fast as a hunter.
    Anyway its quite easy to figure out that you play (prob main) a hunter and it shows (the bias is strong in you). Anyway farewell and enjoy your ban mr "i call ppl skill-less 1500 heroes while i cant even do enough dps to negate 6k second wind ticks".
    Last edited by mmocd15301155a; 2014-05-20 at 06:31 PM. Reason: grammar check

When warriors keep my healer cc'd more often than not from 40 yrds away ill prefer to fight hunters. When I see a warrior outdamage a hunter in 3s ill prefer to fight a hunter. Warriors are an annoyance, hunters are brutal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Deleted
    sp is total fail v decent warrs 2 warrs will wreck a sp in no time even 1 warr if u couldnt keep him off you, id rather play v hunter anyday than anything melee cos sp is without doubt the most useless class 1v1 2v2

I wish Blizzard is able to fix any "imbalance" at quicker pace.
    In every season thus far, you see 1-2 blatantly OP classes. I wonder why Blizzard takes such a long time to fix such obvious imbalances..

Deleted
    It is pretty balanced to be honest, but we have a universal problem of too many interrupts, silences stuns and disarms which ruin PVP at the moment. But that'll be fixed WoD so hang in tight

Quote Originally Posted by coldcell View Post
    I wish Blizzard is able to fix any "imbalance" at quicker pace.
    In every season thus far, you see 1-2 blatantly OP classes. I wonder why Blizzard takes such a long time to fix such obvious imbalances..
    They don't fix imbalances because imbalances change with gearing, they depend on the skill of the player and they also depend on PVE, so what might seem obvious to you might be a completely different story in a different situation, they don't make "knee-jerk" reactions too often, especially considering that Blizzard traditionally doesn't mind having overperforming specs in a PVP or PVE season. There have been overperforming and underperforming classes/specs in every expansion and every PVP season, every raid tier.

People are having a cry about Arms warriors in this thread, in PVE Arms warriors are pretty weak and Infact single target it's a bottom 5 spec, while being maybe even a top 5 AOE spec. So nerfing Arms warrior damage would make them useless in PVE, and to Blizzard the PVE game is more important.

Skill cap is the biggest issue with balance, some specs are easier to play and thus more people can play them at a high level than others. For example, Blizzard can balance 2 classes to do the exact same average dps at 100% efficiency but make one of those classes more difficult/complex to play. In that case the easier class would almost always come out on top. The reason is that most players aren't good enough to play at 100% efficiency with the more difficult class.

If they were to balance PVP they would need to both balance PVP seperately to PVE and also reduce the skill cap on a lot of specs, reducing CC and the ammount of tools available to each class would help that massively. Ultimately if you want balanced PVP then the game needs to be balanced to a more simple game, like playing low level PVP with balanced numbers. It might not be the best PVP from a cutting edge competitive aspect, but it would remove a lot of the "Balance" issues that come down to skill cap and PVE balancing.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2014-05-21 at 07:19 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    They don't fix imbalances because imbalances change with gearing, they depend on the skill of the player and they also depend on PVE, so what might seem obvious to you might be a completely different story in a different situation, they don't make "knee-jerk" reactions too often, especially considering that Blizzard traditionally doesn't mind having overperforming specs in a PVP or PVE season. There have been overperforming and underperforming classes/specs in every expansion and every PVP season, every raid tier.

People are having a cry about Arms warriors in this thread, in PVE Arms warriors are pretty weak and Infact single target it's a bottom 5 spec, while being maybe even a top 5 AOE spec. So nerfing Arms warrior damage would make them useless in PVE, and to Blizzard the PVE game is more important.

Skill cap is the biggest issue with balance, some specs are easier to play and thus more people can play them at a high level than others. For example, Blizzard can balance 2 classes to do the exact same average dps at 100% efficiency but make one of those classes more difficult/complex to play. In that case the easier class would almost always come out on top. The reason is that most players aren't good enough to play at 100% efficiency with the more difficult class.

If they were to balance PVP they would need to both balance PVP seperately to PVE and also reduce the skill cap on a lot of specs, reducing CC and the ammount of tools available to each class would help that massively. Ultimately if you want balanced PVP then the game needs to be balanced to a more simple game, like playing low level PVP with balanced numbers. It might not be the best PVP from a cutting edge competitive aspect, but it would remove a lot of the "Balance" issues that come down to skill cap and PVE balancing.
    Who said anything about reducing Arms' damage? Its their utility that's always been such a big issue this expansion, namely their stuns that make you feel as if you're fighting a really tank rogue.

I know Stormbolt and Bladestorm are switching places in the talent tree come Warlords, but that's one of the leading causes at the moment, and charge stun is not far off, which is being changed into a root as well, come Warlords.

Are people still whining about warriors?

Are you guys playing sub 2k or something?
    LSD, Beast, RMD and PHDK are far more annoying/potent than any warrior comp at the moment. Warriors are just strong and annoying at the moment and haven't been overpowered since the intervene/disrupting shout nerf.
    LSD practically has no counter what so ever. Warlock/Spriest fears don't break; And I know this because I've insanity'd somebody from 60% through a fear on mine.

The /only/ time in 3's I can see a valid complaint about warriors right now is if you're facing KFC - which is more on the hunter than the warrior.
    Only reason you see so many warriors is because everybody and their dog has a warrior alt from S12 and they're extremely easy to play.

This season may be "balanced" if we're going to regard things being balanced because every valid spec has something broken about them.
    (Ele burst/Arms Defensives/Rogueopenerburst/Cyclone/LoleverythingaboutLSD/FearFearFearFear/Polypolypolypoly - ect.)

Warriors are perceived as OP because relative to their strength (damage, utility, toolkit, etc), they are easy to play. It's forgiving and makes an average player look good sometimes. Against other average players playing other classes, you can see where the perceived OP came from.

Deleted
    Warriors are totally OP, agreed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sorobon View Post
    Warriors are totally OP, agreed!!!
    Hunters, warriors, and monks! Oh, my!

Can you say faceroll?

Oh.. and Destro -_-

People say burst is a problem, but it's cc that is totally out of control.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karmagheden View Post
    People say burst is a problem, but it's cc that is totally out of control.
    That and defensive abilities.

Deleted
    as unbalanced as never before

I wish people who created these posts would provide some context for the discussion. Are you talking about arenas, RBG's, regular BG's or all three. Then maybe responses could stay on target rather than taking snipes as one poster's conclusions using totally unrelated anecdotes or data sets from a different PvP environment.