Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Modern Germany changed their ways. They started working on Economic Victory after failing two Conquest ones.
    No sorry I want to see the depths of intellectual dishonesty we reach here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Soooo, you DO blame modern Germany for ww2 and modern Russia for what the ussr has done to eastern Europe?
    No, I don't BLAME them. But they are still legally responsible for what has happened. If a new war crime would be recently found out that had been carried by Germany or USSR during WW2, I bet you they will be held legally responsible for it and would be found guilty in international court.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

No sorry I want to see the depths of intellectual dishonesty we reach here.
    There is no dishonest intellectualism there. Neither Germany nor Japan have committed war of expansion or any sort of stuff like they did prior losing WW2-
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    No, you can't. It's stealing, not taking back.
    You can re-gift and you can de-gift. Expression "indian giver" exists for a reason.

Deleted
    No, I don't BLAME them. But they are still legally responsible for what has happened. If a new war crime would be recently found out that had been carried by Germany or USSR during WW2, I bet you they will be held legally responsible for it and would be found guilty in international court.

And that affects the way you view modern Russia or modern Germany? Cause if it does... well... you're an idiot really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    There is no dishonest intellectualism there. Neither Germany nor Japan have committed war of expansion or any sort of stuff like they did prior losing WW2-
    Are you joking, he's so blind in his rage towards Russia he's prepared to blame them for what happened during soviet times.
    That's not only dishonest. That's immature, backward. Do you th ink Europe would have become what has become if we allowed this horrible way of thinking? The actions of parents don't reflect on their children.

Keep it civil please.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2014-08-08 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    You can re-gift and you can de-gift. Expression "indian giver" exists for a reason.
    Please tell me you actually know where that expression comes from. Using it as a justification is completely laughable.

15+ Year Old Account
    And that affects the way you view modern Russia or modern Germany? Cause if it does... well... you're an idiot really.
    Of course it does. But how much - that is another question. Nice ad hominem insults by the way.

Are you joking, he's so blind in his rage towards Russia he's prepared to blame them for what happened during soviet times.
    That's not only dishonest. That's immature, backward. Do you th ink Europe would have become what has become if we allowed this horrible way of thinking? The actions of parents don't reflect on their children.
    How about you stop telling people what you THINK I think of Russia and just focus on your own views.

We are talking about nations, not individual people. There is a clear difference with responsibility inheritance between those two.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Lol djalil and darkis, you two write the weirdest stuff i have ever read.

How do you even compare a parent-child relationship to USSR and russia? I'm sure it makes sense in your head, but i'd love to read your thoughts om how USSR gave birth to and raised Russia, which ofcourse excisted long before USSR, I guess you guys dont have any issues with neo-nazis either then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Proton View Post
    Please tell me you actually know where that expression comes from. Using it as a justification is completely laughable.
    I do know where it comes from, and who's saying i'm justifying anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post

How do you even compare a parent-child relationship to USSR and russia? I'm sure it makes sense in your head, but i'd love to read your thoughts om how USSR gave birth to and raised Russia, which ofcourse excisted long before USSR, I guess you guys dont have any issues with neo-nazis either then?
    Russian Federation existed long before USSR? And what do neo-nazis have to do with this then?
    Last edited by Darkis; 2014-08-08 at 06:21 PM.

Deleted
    This thread is really funny, like every similar thread in internet. Basicly Russians vs UE/USA trying to discuss about ongoing conflict. Ppl forgot that UE and Russia are diffrent kind of societes, with diffrent goals and viewpoints. UE think that Russians are just less civilized Europeans, but thats not true, just diffrent kind of ppl. Conflict in Ukraine is between west style of life and eastern style of life (russian). Some ppl want to join UE, some ppl prefer to stay close to Russia. I'm rather with Ukrainians and Maidan, because they are underdog in this conflict. Separatists thing, of course no doubts, you can find decent ppl amongst them, but they fight not for independence only to be part of Russia which is really hard to support for me. There was no military threat to eastern parts of Ukraine after Yanukovitsch felt, but separatists they started it with running around cities with AKs and proclaiming some silly republics.
    Calling Ukrainians goverment "junta" and ongoing conflict "civil war" is so silly. Some ppl should read definitions of these words first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post

God damn I was thinking that my parents can have their own parents, guess I was wrong. Thanks for letting me know.

Americans now bombing Isil forces in Iraq, wait but these guys were supported by America in Syria...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drakus View Post
    There was no military threat to eastern parts of Ukraine after Yanukovitsch felt, but separatists they started it with running around cities with AKs and proclaiming some silly republics.
    And Maidanites were running around with molotov cocktails and sniper rifles, claiming that "no, you don't rule anymore, we do".
    Separatists did much LESS. There was no legitimate government at that time (and one can argue that there still isn't one). Some of them want to be part of the Russian Federation? Maybe. All of them? No. The Russian Federation to them is something that can protect them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiridon View Post
    Americans now bombing Isil forces in Iraq, wait but these guys were supported by America in Syria...
    And how exactly this has anything to do with Ukraine or Putin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw this in relation to the sanctions.
    http://news.yahoo.com/russian-bear-g...101114523.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

US could probably bomb Ukraine if it's going to be a bad girl too.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    I do know where it comes from, and who's saying i'm justifying anything?
    Come on, don't bullshit me. (Should be read in the voice of Ahnold) You used it to support your claim that you can take back gifts, kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiridon View Post
    America supported moderate rebels, who are also fighting ISIS, get your facts straight.

As much as all of your claims about Russia the past 200 years. Nothing really.

The US is really wanting that war, now Samantha Power has said in the UN Security Council that any ongoing interference of Russia will be see as an invasion!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Proton View Post
    Come on, don't bullshit me. (Should be read in the voice of Ahnold) You used it to support your claim that you can take back gifts, kiddo.
    Only if you'd read back to the beginning of that particular argument...

Also, i guess i'd adopt a new avatar, so it's be easier on you to understand those particular posts. How about this one, kiddo?