15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Must be the north that pulls us down. lol

10,5 mbit average speeds is just not normal.
    Yeah that 9,1 for Finland sounds weird, too. I think there isn't a single place in this country where you couldn't get atleast 8mbit ADSL connection; so that is the bare minimum. 100mbit-500(?)mbit connections are available in all surburban and city areas. 24-100mbit on most rural places.

I just took a 100/10 cable connection instead of 350/30 because the 100mbit is FREE and 350 would cost like 30e a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Must be the north that pulls us down. lol

10,5 mbit average speeds is just not normal.
    It is our size, all of the "above" with the exception of Japan that is still smaller, are tiny ass countries.
    Nevertheless they all got superb internet infrastucture. Russia, US also suffer from the same problem if watching such statistics.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    You're not very bright, are you? Indeed, why not compare the average internet speed between Latvia and Russia - they are so similar after all.
    Few cities are not whole Russia. Also Moscow is very expensive city.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynep View Post
    Ukraine claims their personnel checked 34 of declared 268 trucks then were detained and could not return to Ukraine as of now. After that, Russians sent 280 of declared 268 trucks across the border. So, the Russian "humanitarian" convoy indeed was a fake after all.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably weapons, maybe ammo or trained fighters; definitely not humanitarian aid because Russia refused to cooperate with Red Cross - Russians definitely need to hide what they're sending here.
    oh of course.. must be all that proof you have because you so know whats inside them. You checked yourself? Thought not. Your constant "Russiaphobe" stance removes any of your credibility.

Whats worse is if someone posted this kind of nonsense shite about muslims mods would have already infracted you... but hey...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogedai View Post
    oh of course.. must be all that proof you have because you so know whats inside them. You checked yourself? Thought not. Your constant "Russiaphobe" stance removes any of your credibility.

Whats worse is if someone posted this kind of nonsense shite about muslims mods would have already infracted you... but hey...
    The victim card is always cute.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    The victim card is always cute.
    Not really. i just take offense to people sprouting constant UNPROVEN bullshit and being allowed to get away with it whilst i see others infracted for much much less.

If he wants to make such outlandish comments (and if you want to back him up) feel free to post proof of your claims. Otherwise stop posting unproven crap. it doesnt help at all

Quote Originally Posted by Mushoden View Post
    Interesting that same Nikolay Zelenec apparently refused to pay taxes to Kiev in March as he had doubts about legitimacy of government in Kiev.

...highly suspect message either way. Needs some confirmation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not really. i just take offense to people sprouting constant UNPROVEN bullshit and being allowed to get away with it whilst i see others infracted for much much less.

If he wants to make such outlandish comments (and if you want to back him up) feel free to post proof of your claims. Otherwise stop posting unproven crap. it doesnt help at all
    I would prefer that claims got backed up as well, however since I'm used to to freedom of speech I dont really want to demand banning people for not doing it.
    Just saying.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Few cities are not whole Russia. Also Moscow is very expensive city.
    Population of Moscow 12m
    Population of Latvia 2m

You were saying? More people enjoy faster and cheaper Internet in Moscow than in Latvia.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    I would prefer that claims got backed up as well, however since I'm used to to freedom of speech I dont really want to demand banning people for not doing it.
    Just saying.
    I don't want to see people banned, i would rather have a sensible informed discussion; but some consistency in approach would be nice :P
    Using freedom of speach use justify sprouting unproven accusations is a very weak argument. Just because it exists doesn't mean you can say whatever the hell you want.
    Like i said. Bash muslims normally = infract, Nation bash USA almost certain infract, Nation bash Russia = thats ok bro we don't mind.

Not to mention some people in this thread jump on anything to bash Russia. If i made a similar jumped up opinionated statement but said it was Kiev i would have several people jumping down my throat about it fairly fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Yeah that 9,1 for Finland sounds weird, too. I think there isn't a single place in this country where you couldn't get atleast 8mbit ADSL connection; so that is the bare minimum. 100mbit-500(?)mbit connections are available in all surburban and city areas. 24-100mbit on most rural places.

I just took a 100/10 cable connection instead of 350/30 because the 100mbit is FREE and 350 would cost like 30e a month.
    Yeah same here, never really spent much time up in the north so I got no clue how they live up there. lol

It is our size, all of the "above" with the exception of Japan that is still smaller, are tiny ass countries.
    Nevertheless they all got superb internet infrastucture. Russia, US also suffer from the same problem if watching such statistics.
    idd and population density, Sweden is "large" country with a small population(+70% lives in the south lol). Japan got what, 120 million citizens?

TeliaSonera is investing in a fibernetwork in Norrland though worth 370 million SEK, 1250 km worth of fiber up north, it's a start. There are a few other projects going on simultaneously to so hopefully they'll get decent speeds up there sooner rather then later.

http://www.teliasonera.com/sv/newsro...g-pa-norrland/
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2014-08-22 at 06:41 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Poor Russia annex other countries, disrespect other cultures and don't understand why people don't like them.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to see people banned, i would rather have a sensible informed discussion; but some consistency in approach would be nice :P
    Using freedom of speach use justify sprouting unproven accusations is a very weak argument. Just because it exists doesn't mean you can say whatever the hell you want.
    Like i said. Bash muslims normally = infract, Nation bash USA almost certain infract, Nation bash Russia = thats ok bro we don't mind.

Not to mention some people in this thread jump on anything to bash Russia. If i made a similar jumped up opinionated statement but said it was Kiev i would have several people jumping down my throat about it fairly fast.
    He did not bash though how hard is it to understand.

Welcome to mmo-c. Full of all kind of experts (diplomacy - military - nuclear - rocket - etc etc) and home of the anti - Russian squad.
    If you believe for any reason that Russia might be correct you are a "Putin-bot" paid by FSB, Russian and you suck irl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Welcome to mmo-c. Full of all kind of experts (diplomacy - military - nuclear - rocket - etc etc) and home of the anti - Russian squad.
    If you believe for any reason that Russia might be correct you are a "Putin-bot" paid by FSB, Russian and you suck irl.
    It's only on you and only on you. All countries want to be friends with Russia but time and time again Russia only find a way to exploit it. But it's understandable as Russia just lived for many centuries as criminal, warmonger, mafia ect, just check how many criminal drama series TV shows are produced in Russia (because there is demand for such stuff) can't you expect it to change any time soon, right?
    Last edited by mmoc695308f403; 2014-08-22 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Population of Moscow 12m
    Population of Latvia 2m

You were saying? More people enjoy faster and cheaper Internet in Moscow than in Latvia.
    this is one of those golden moments in these threads like the discussion about famous russian musicians and their contribution in the past 500 years

at least internet speed is a bit more relevant since its about the present time

- - - Updated - - -

It's only on you and only on you. All countries want to be friends with Russia but time and time again Russia only find a way to exploit it. But it's understandable as Russia just lived for many centuries as criminal, warmonger, mafia ect, just check how many criminal drama series TV shows are produced in Russia (because there is demand for such stuff) can't you expect it to change any time soon, right?
    there is a demand for my little pony around the world. does that mean that the population that watch that show are actually horses?

Deleted
    that warmonger comment is funny as hell considering most war based films involve america in one way or another.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And they did move it.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Again, the victim card you pro-Russians pull is as hilarious as conservatives when they complain poor wittle liberals pick on them.