Deleted
    Not sure why are you responding to Rukentuts. Every time he comes here he spouts his typical "putin, putler, putinist" bullshit, tries to derail the thread and his messages bring nothing new to this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    (NSFW) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldBUugf_D5s

15 killed. Many of them passers by and women. It's time for Ashton and Sikorski to reign in their junta in Kiev before it's too late.
    I want to see Western media respond to this. I want to see these fuckers to say how they fucking lied about that stupid Kiev junta and Maidan from the start. I want to see the US fuck off from Ukraine and stay behind their big lake. And posters supporting their actions causing deaths every day can fuck off too.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    I want to see Western media respond to this. I want to see these fuckers to say how they fucking lied about that stupid Kiev junta and Maidan from the start. I want to see the US fuck off from Ukraine and stay behind their big lake. And posters supporting their actions causing deaths every day can fuck off too.
    Not much so far, found one mainstream news site with any decent amount of information on this:
    http://www.newsweek.com/separatists-...3098?piano_d=1

They're parroting the ridiculous bullshit that Ukraine has claimed about this air strike which is that the jet was just flying over the building, the "terrorists" fired a heat-seeking missile at it which homed in on the building instead of the jet.
    Even though this was posted just 1 hour ago, they're (Newsweek) still showing only 2 people as dead.
    Last edited by Creotor; 2014-06-02 at 11:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been looking at the videos and still images posted on the net, including one on RT.com that is now gone. The videos don't seem match up, the damage to the building and surrounding area seems a bit light for a full salvo of S-5 or S-8 rockets, even fragmentation types. Also, the footage of the actual strike only shows one missile/rocket that I can see. On the other hand, the damage is greater than I would expect from a single MANPAD.

10+ Year Old Account
    So..the Ukraine army attacks a town, kills over a dozen civilians.
    And Pro Russ fighters attacked the national guard in some other town.

What's Russia's response to all this? Are they going to intervene? Could this spark a civil war?
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Lets see if he has the balls to do it.
    if he won't do it, current Russian volunteers will feel like a droplet in the sea of what is to come. Fucking ukro-warriors should pray right now. And you may yell about bad russians as much as you want. We have already found enough justification for our peacekeeping operation, be it official or not. This, Odessa, Mariupol, Donetsk airport is just enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Widow Maker View Post

What's Russia's response to all this? Are they going to intervene? Could this spark a civil war?
    No, they aren't going to intervene. They're going to give Ukraine and the whole EU a lection by not intervening. You will see Ukraine to burn.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, they aren't going to intervene. They're going to give Ukraine and the whole EU a lection by not intervening. You will see Ukraine to burn.
    Comrade b2 would like that I bet.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted

"Spark" a civil war?
    Ukraine is in deep civil war right now.

Deleted
    Putin want bloodless victories, in Krim the central goverment of Kiev did know that they have a big probability to lose if they fight, hence Putin did win easy. But if Putin press to hard, the central goverment of Kiev will have nothing more to "lose" and will escalate it to a real war, and nothing is sure in war.

My prediction is that Putin will hold a low profile and not intervene, but he will not tell the separatist, to stop fighting, or do anything that will make the life easy for the central goverment of Kiev.

Not a general civil war, but surly a northern ireland, the majority do not want a breakaway but a violent fraction of separatists will plague the country and get support then the central goverment create collateral damage in the attempt to stop them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    "Spark" a civil war?
    Ukraine is in deep civil war right now.
    Ehhh it's not exactly a full blown civil war. Actual fighting between two groups has recently began. Before it was riots gone bad. And again, a deep civil war is like what was (or still is) going on in Syria. If anything, it's just starting.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Comrade b2 would like that I bet.
    Reading this from someone that lives in Sweden is really laughable, "comrade".
    No, I would not like to see Ukraine burn, just those responsible for this situation to be hanged. If Ukraine must burn to achieve that goal, so be it.

Deleted
    Here comes the Hollywood-speeches again.

Russia can't teach anyone anything, it's clear at this point Putin won't intervene in eastern Ukraine. All Russia is doing is going all China and saying they want a peaceful resolution. Probably afraid of further sanctions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Here comes the Hollywood-speeches again.

Russia can't teach anyone anything, it's clear at this point Putin won't intervene in eastern Ukraine. All Russia is doing is going all China and saying they want a peaceful resolution. Probably afraid of further sanctions.
    Sure they will teach everyone, by not acting. Everyone will see how Kiev is incompetent, Europeans don't care and the US is yet again hypocritical and warmongering.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    I have been looking at the videos and still images posted on the net, including one on RT.com that is now gone. The videos don't seem match up, the damage to the building and surrounding area seems a bit light for a full salvo of S-5 or S-8 rockets, even fragmentation types.
    With payload of S-5 rocket being just 1.08 kg, should it create more devastation on open space? I don't know.

As far as i see, rocket salvo went right through park (some rockets were found unexploded there) and road and into entrance stairs, but didn't actually hit building; with broken window and fire on 4th floor being caused by Su-25 cannon rather then rocket shot, and with casualties being mostly people caught outside.

Also, the footage of the actual strike only shows one missile/rocket that I can see. On the other hand, the damage is greater than I would expect from a single MANPAD.
    There seem to be multiple explosions and two aircraft videos from different angles that show multiple black trails.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sure they will teach everyone, by not acting. Everyone will see how Kiev is incompetent, Europeans don't care and the US is yet again hypocritical and warmongering.
    You forgot Russia is undermining the conflict but it is only the other parties involved in the conflict that are at fault. Russkie parrots keep on chatting on the tree branch.

Deleted
    You forgot Russia is undermining the conflict but it is only the other parties involved in the conflict that are at fault. Russkie parrots keep on chatting on the tree branch.
    Yeah, like Russia is "undermining" the conflict in Syria.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, like Russia is "undermining" the conflict in Syria.
    See, I think I made my point clear. The deflection charade is still strong in you. Comparing those two

Deleted
    I don't think anyone thinks that Poroshenko is going to do any great job. He was so quickly elected to get Ukraine back on its feet. However, chances are that Ukraine at least will join NATO once this whole thing is over so that is kind of a win. Hopefully Ukraine will get better rulers later.

Deleted
    See, I think I made my point clear. The deflection charade is still strong in you. Comparing those two
    Because it's laughable to say that Russia is undermining the conflict RIGHT NOW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    I don't think anyone thinks that Poroshenko is going to do any great job. He was so quickly elected to get Ukraine back on its feet. However, chances are that Ukraine at least will join NATO once this whole thing is over so that is kind of a win. Hopefully Ukraine will get better rulers later.
    So you think a country that has shown to behave like that should join NATO?
    Georgia 2.0?