It's sad that if you get proven to be wrong all the time, you need to resort to insults. But have you ever clicked on those links? Another fail...

Give it up Iron fist, trust me Team Russia will only acknowledge anything if Putin says it, it's frustrating that people can be that blind at first, but give it a few pages and you'll find it amusing.

Here's an article that will probably enlighten the amount of ignorance you're up against ;-)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...71A4OI20110211

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Fuck my life. Can you imagine?

Poroshenko: Ukraine and Russian border guards to patrol the border together

President Poroshenko sets the task to restore the activity of the Ukrainian border checkpoints in the east of the country and to organize joint patrols with Russian border guards.

http://www.pravda.com.ua/rus/news/2014/08/28/7036098/
    You agent of Kremlin, you! *shakes fists*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    Thats a paid (meaning unreliable site) site - try again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    Holy fucking god, that website...
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Oops.

/10

Quote Originally Posted by Valerean View Post
    Maybe ex-Soviet kit is a lot simpler than ours, and easier to use / maintain. Maybe there are a couple of gigantic surplus warehouses containing enough kit to fuel a full-blown war that haven't been bombed to kingdom come by the Ukrainian airforce the second it was believed that the Separatists were going to start using them.
    It was driven there from warehouses and bases of entire Ukraine to support anti-terror operation. Most of heavy weaponry is captured on field rather then from bases. Ukrainian army needs ammunition too (shelling 1m+ pop. cities takes quite a bit of ammo), and their supply convoys sometimes get ambushed - more so lately as rebels refine their tactics, and in one instance previous week as convoy armour was destroyed truck drivers simply stopped, surrendered, and then driven entire load to rebel base instead. And current Ukrainian losses in air force are quite substantial so they cannot go and bomb every possible rebel target - or they might run out of planes totally...

For last few cauldrons "Leave your armour and go into Russia" was requirement for safe passage of Ukrainian troops if they decided to that fighting any longer was pointless.

When Ukraine separated from USSR it retained military warehouses that were supposed to last several years of conventional war. Much of it was sold during 23 years after USSR dissolution but some remained.
    And it is a lot easier to use / maintain too. Early on rebels had T-34 that was literally removed from pedestal where he stood as "war monument" for decades, refuelled it, and driven it away. It worked.

It doesn't take much training to use a 'simple' piece of field artillery, and it doesn't take much training to drive an APC or fire a heavy calibre machine gun. What does take a lot of training and a lot of practice and a lot of expertise is to use the above to defeat a heavily armed, organised enemy that has high mobility, air cover and sophisticated electronic capabilities and, to top it all off, outnumbers you at least five to one. More training than four months over the border with that abrasive artillery sergeant from Kaliningrad can give you.
    The number of nations with that kind of military capability on the planet can be counted on two hands, and Russia is right up there.
    Well, Ukrainians simply driven themselves into situation where rebels could actually respond to their advances with their own mobile groups as their territory shrunk... and then suddenly Ukrainians (apparently driven by political rather then military goals) took some village with their mobile forces... and as there were no forces guarding roads they got stuck there, surrounded from all sides and slowly get destroyed by mortar, artillery and MLRS fire.

Why bother? T-72 was produced in USSR since 1973, Ukraine has large amounts of USSR military tech, it is logical that it has T-72 as well. Why don't YUO prove that there were no such tanks in UA.
    Last edited by Morry; 2014-08-28 at 04:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Give it up Iron fist, trust me Team Russia will only acknowledge anything if Putin says it, it's frustrating that people can be that blind at first, but give it a few pages and you'll find it amusing.

Here's an article that will probably enlighten the amount of ignorance you're up against ;-)

I know there is no getting through to them. I'm here mainly to make sure other people outside Russia aren't mislead which is why I'm providing links and sources to everything. Notice they aren't providing any proof whatsoever, just saying that my proof isn't proof.

Everyone take note of how they ignore proof. Zero response to Cynep's satellite photos from NATO. None. Nadda. Zilch. Let's see them deny that, should be entertaining if nothing else.
    Last edited by The Iron Fist; 2014-08-28 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post

Sorry what?

http://time.com/7809/1-in-4-american...-orbits-earth/
    http://news.discovery.com/space/astr...lly-140214.htm

just use this google link https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...around%20earth
    Last edited by OmniSkribe; 2014-08-28 at 04:28 PM.

I know there is no getting through to them. I'm here mainly to make sure other people outside Russia aren't mislead which is why I'm providing links and sources to everything. Notice they aren't providing any proof whatsoever, just saying that my proof isn't proof.
    Problem is - your "proof" is usually either journalists who fail to take videos, or Ukrainian authorities who fail to present facts backing their claims.

@Darkis You're welcome to that opinion, comrade. That tank is a T-72 which Ukraine doesn't have in it's arsenal. Read (which seems to mean Russian propagandist for ignore) the description below the video.
    Here is Ukrainian president in front of T-72 that Ukrainians apparently don't have....

http://www.armyrecognition.com/july_...d_3107143.html

But every time your so-called truthful claims (backed up by links you clearly didn't read except for the header) are proven to a bit different than you think, you just go silent and post even more bullshit links. Some of them not even going to an actual page but reporting HTTP-404...

Still waiting for your proof that Russia acknowledged an invasion of Ukraine.
    Stop posting here, everything you say is refuted within seconds.

Oh, and here is UKRAINIAN site who sells T-72s: http://www.morozov.com.ua/eng/body/t72mp.php
    Good enough for you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Here is Ukrainian president in front of T-72 that Ukrainians apparently don't have....

Ahahahaha, this is golden! I actually forgot about that pic =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post

Oh, you're right. They do have T-72s now. Apparently they just got them in late July of this year.

I'm wrong about one thing (and admit it - unlike them) and they're like flies on poop. lmfao

What about evidence to my other claims or Cynep's? Dieing to see the counter-evidence there. Guessing you'll just ignore the ones you want to though. Why? Answer - you don't have an answer.
    Last edited by The Iron Fist; 2014-08-28 at 04:31 PM.

Oh, you're right. They do have T-72s now. Apparently they just got them in late July of this year.

What about evidence to my other claims or Cynep's? Dieing to see the counter-evidence there.
    What evidence? We are still waiting for your proof that Russia formally acknowledged an invasion of Ukraine. I already showed you that Reuters made a big mistake there and took a personal reply to a question as a formal statement. So your "lololol" didn't really apply there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rofl, you're not even capable of reading a wikipedia page.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm wrong about one thing (and admit it - unlike them) and they're like flies on poop. lmfao
    You haven't been right about anything yet.

What about evidence to my other claims or Cynep's? Dieing to see the counter-evidence there. Guessing you'll just ignore the ones you want to though. Why? Answer - you don't have an answer.
    Nuff said.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

They're already claiming photoshop.