Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Wow... That was desperate and flaccid.
    It isn't. Tell me one reason why I should trust you when you're obviously hypocritical when it comes to human rights, thus essentially confirming you put different values on different people, and besides that is generally known as MMO-Champion's village idiot, partly because of your hate for everything in existence but also for your absurd misquotings of your own sources.

So tell me again, why should I trust you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    I'm just asking if you know the difference between Romanians and "Romani" (Gypsies).
    Cybran hates everything. I remember him saying he hates Russia as well, just less than the west.

Instead of switching avatars on a weekly basis, he should just use Grumpy Smurf, because that's basically who he is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Cybran hates everything. I remember him saying he hates Russia as well, just less than the west.

Instead of switching avatars on a weekly basis, he should just use Grumpy Smurf, because that's basically who he is.
    Romanians are close to Bulgarians culturally, there's no reason for him to hate them. I just think that Rukentuts misinterpreted what Cybran said.

I'm just asking if you know the difference between Romanians and "Romani" (Gypsies).
    Yes. I do. He said "Romanian criminals". Not Romani criminals.

So maybe you should direct your question to Cybran so he can clarify his bigotry for us.

Deleted
    Romanians are close to Bulgarians culturally, there's no reason for him to hate them. I just think that Rukentuts misinterpreted what Cybran said.
    Here we go with the cultural shit again.

There's nothing stopping people from hating others, not even cultures. I mean, fuck, you live like next to the Balkans, do you know what a hateful region that is?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Yes. I do. He said "Romanian criminals". Not Romani criminals.

So maybe you should direct your question to Cybran so he can clarify his bigotry for us.
    Criminals are criminals. Doesn't matter if they're Romanian, Bulgarian, American or Slovak. Anyway, I'm worried that you have misinterpreted his post, but in some other way, read it again.

Here we go with the cultural shit again.

There's nothing stopping people from hating others, not even cultures. I mean, fuck, you live like next to the Balkans, do you know what a hateful region that is?
    Cultural friendship, man, it's real, it's going to get you. You better hide.

So RT took interview from foreign mercenaries who fight for Kiev government. So it's not only anti-Kiev protesters who get foreign help, it seems.

Also, Western governments named Syrian elections illegitimate. Some of the countries in Europe such as Germany, Belgium, France, Italy have denied Syrian expats to vote in the embassies. They actually had to travel to Syria to vote. How democratic is that? Even here in the United Arab Emirates, Syrians were not allowed to vote. Meanwhile, elections in Ukraine are totally legitimate as long as pro-Western president is elected. Hypocrisies at its fine.

A known racist made a bigoted comment about another group of people than usual. But I must be misinterpreting.

you live like next to the Balkans, do you know what a hateful region that is?

It's a horrible place inhabited by beasts who are not even white according to you.

Deleted
    Cultural friendship, man, it's real, it's going to get you. You better hide.
    Believing people have to love each other because of similar cultures is very naive. Seriously, all this Slavic and cultural love, did you go to school in Nazi Germany?

- - - Updated - - -

It's a horrible place inhabited by beasts who are not even white according to you.
    See Cybran, why do you care about skin color so much? Because you're racist. So stop acting like you're some holy beacon of human rights.

So stop acting like you're some holy beacon of human rights.
    I am never going to stop pointing out the derogatory and hypocritical bullshit that you like to spew.

Deleted
    Believing people have to love each other because of similar cultures is very naive. Seriously, all this Slavic and cultural love, did you go to school in Nazi Germany?
    No, Kremlin indoctrinated me.

Or maybe it's because I was born in Czechoslovakia and was in Poland plenty of times. B.. but studies show that Slavs hate each other!!!one

10+ Year Old Account

Or maybe it's because I was born in Czechoslovakia and was in Poland plenty of times. B.. but studies show that Slavs hate each other!!!one
    Slavs love to rule over each other, and hate to be ruled by other Slavs....

Deleted
    I am never going to stop pointing out the derogatory and hypocritical bullshit that you like to spew.
    Yes Cybran, everyone but you knows jackshit.

Come on Cybran, quote me where I say people are inferior because of their skin color once. Here's your chance to show the world what a racist I am.

- - - Updated - - -

Where did I say that you have to hate each other because you're Slavic?

You're the one treating ethnic and cultural groups as a collective of 100% like-minded individuals.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im suprised Cybran didnt turn into an AQ pet yet as much as he hate west europe and all

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Im suprised Cybran didnt turn into an AQ pet yet as much as he hate west europe and all
    He hates Muslims.

Deleted
    Where did I say that you have to hate each other because you're Slavic?

You're the one treating ethnic and cultural groups as a collective of 100% like-minded individuals.
    No, I'm not, that's pure bullshit. Of course Slavs of certain nation aren't going to love every other Slavic nation, but they are most of the time culturally bonded, especially if they're neighbor nations and are not trying to rule over each other, as Kellhound said. You really think that it's something we have chosen, when YOU regard us as something different? Exactly what you're doing to Russians right now. Russians were on their way to "the West", do you know where are they heading now because of your actions?

Bulgarians and Romanians aren't ethnically similar, only culturally, so what's with that "all this Slavic and cultural love".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Bakis I think someone should get make a compilations out of your posts

Deleted
    Of course Slavs of certain nation aren't going to love every other Slavic nation,
    Great that you agree with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a side note, looks like the weapons the rebels captured today are not going to be of much use to them. The images I've seen show there were clearly "spiked" before the Ukrainian forces surrendered.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alkyd View Post
    So RT took interview from foreign mercenaries who fight for Kiev government. So it's not only anti-Kiev protesters who get foreign help, it seems.

Also, Western governments named Syrian elections illegitimate. Some of the countries in Europe such as Germany, Belgium, France, Italy have denied Syrian expats to vote in the embassies. They actually had to travel to Syria to vote. How democratic is that? Even here in the United Arab Emirates, Syrians were not allowed to vote. Meanwhile, elections in Ukraine are totally legitimate as long as pro-Western president is elected. Hypocrisies at its fine.
    Some elections are by name only.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!