Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Industrial heart of the USSR... now torn apart
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    As far as understand "official line" (Russian, obviously) local police gets told to disperse local May 9 demonstration and shoot them, they understandably refuse, Right Sector/National Guard roll in and shoot their headquarters with RPG, as well as shoot civilians around.
    Well then, I can only say "don't read Soviet newspapers before breakfast"... Everyone, every political force including the hardline extremist Right Sector declared they will sit quiet on 9th May, avoid all provocations to not give Putin an excuse to roll the tanks in, everyone called regular citizens to do the same. Such criminal order is insane and more impossible than Putin giving Kuban' as a gift to Ukraine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    It's not 2004. People have lives, jobs, families etc

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Ukraine, a country where a multi billionaire businessman can turn his workforce into private army.
    Revolution or not, russians or non russians, Ukraine has plenty of questions to answer.
    And a country were armed foreign citizens can help occupy government buildings. Imagine british citizens arming themselves and occupying buildings in Ireland with the help of unionists, that is what has happend in Ukraine.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Industrial heart of the USSR... now torn apart
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Wasn't he in Western Ukraine, where you said "nothing bad happened at all"? Out of sight, out of mind? I would guess many others like him are still operating there, just with less media attention.

http://02varvara.wordpress.com/2014/...george-ribbon/

Basically they write all their kills as opposition; except those who are found dead in that building do not seem to belong to opolchenie at all.
    1. Read what you quoted I'm not saying Avakov is an angel; still Ukrainian police killing Ukrainian criminals has absolutely nothing to do with this thread about Russian invasion into Ukraine.
    2. Whoa, link says "right-sector-scummers", I know what's inside

3. More serious. Do you remember that failed hoax with "Yarosh business card"? When your side claimed they killed one of Right Sector attackers? They failed to demonstrate the body, however from 3 lost on their side, 2 were locals and one was not identified. Any guesses who he was?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    It's not 2004. People have lives, jobs, families etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    And a country were armed foreign citizens can help occupy government buildings. Imagine british citizens arming themselves and occupying buildings in Ireland with the help of unionists, that is what has happend in Ukraine.
    That actually happened (sort of)
    But yes definitely after the striking combo timoshenko Yanukovich I can only Imagine how weak and powerless the government might look to ukrainian people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...A210VI20140302

Why should Moscow listen to religious radicals?
    Allahu Akbar/= religious extremist. Go.educate.yourself.
    The very fact you just labeled whole group of tatars as religious extremists shows your utter ignorance and stupidity.

Cybran,just stop,go away.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffodily View Post
    Allahu Akbar/= religious extremist.
    But it is a religious radical. Chanting that your god's dick is the biggest, longest and thickest - is a religious extreme. Normal religious people at least have some doubts about their god's superiority over other gods.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Unless their gay.... of course.
    when did gay marriages become legal in usa? last year? shut the fuck up.

this thread should be closed as well

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    But it is a religious radical. Chanting that your god's dick is the biggest, longest and thickest - is a religious extreme. Normal religious people at least have some doubts about their god's superiority over other gods.
    Saying "God is Great" makes you a religious radical. Who knew?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Saying "God is Great" makes you a religious radical. Who knew?
    Akbar means "the greatest". Use the Internet. You have the technology.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Takbīr isnt extremist.It can just as well said that the whole religion in itself is extremist then.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...40517?irpc=932

Pro-Russian separatist leader Valery Bolotov was detained by Ukrainian border guards on Saturday then freed by armed supporters in a firefight at the checkpoint, a Ukrainian spokesman said.

The incident took place just a few hours before peace talks in the eastern town of Kharkiv. The talks were initiated by Ukrainian authorities to ease the situation in east.

Bolotov, the self-proclaimed governor of Ukraine's eastern Luhansk region, was detained at the checkpoint as he returned from treatment in Russia for wounds he suffered in an attack on Tuesday, border guards spokesman Oleh Slobodyan said.

About 200 armed separatists went to the checkpoint and demanded his release. A fight broke out in which the separatists used grenades and machine guns.

"They recaptured Bolotov. We are trying to find out whether there are victims," Slobodyan said.
    There is much coverage of the events recently, but the situation in the East is still very volatile. How come no one is stopping the Kiev muppets from waging civil war on their own people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffodily View Post
    Takbīr isnt extremist.It can just as well said that the whole religion in itself is extremist then.
    Yes, it can be said about it whole. What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Cynep View Post
    1. Read what you quoted I'm not saying Avakov is an angel; still Ukrainian police killing Ukrainian criminals has absolutely nothing to do with this thread about Russian invasion into Ukraine.
    It has everything to do with those people being, as you put it, "criminally insane". Because the ones who attacked Mariupol police headquarters on May 9 with heavy weaponry definitely were NOT separatists, while as you said EVERYONE called to avoid provocations on that day... WHY did they attack then, even IF they though there were separatists inside?

2. Whoa, link says "right-sector-scummers", I know what's inside
    Show something that supports your point instead then, if you simply dismiss it without counter-proof it does not prove your point.

3. More serious. Do you remember that failed hoax with "Yarosh business card"? When your side claimed they killed one of Right Sector attackers? They failed to demonstrate the body, however from 3 lost on their side, 2 were locals and one was not identified. Any guesses who he was?
    In case of Mariupol that claim was NOT from "separatist" side, it was "citing posts of Rada People’s Deputy Oleg Lyashko on social networks". Lyashko is pro-Kiev/pro-National Guard.

Oh no, I didn't say "the greatest." Don't send me to a gulag, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no, I didn't say "the greatest." Don't send me to a gulag, please.
    That's hardly a Gulag stuff. Your lack of understanding of the difference between the two is though.

Deleted
    You would be a pretty sorry monotheist if you did not think God was the greatest.

That's hardly a Gulag stuff. Your lack of understanding of the difference between the two is though.
    So because I didn't say greatest means I got the whole thing wrong, not the mention you didn't really expand upon how saying "God is the Greatest" makes you a radical.

I'm just going to guess you don't have anything at all and are nitpicking to try to petty insult me. Laughable as always, Elim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by econ21 View Post
    You would be a pretty sorry monotheist if you did not think God was the greatest.
    All monotheists who believe that their version of god is the right one are radicals

So because I didn't say greatest means I got the whole thing wrong
    Exactly, not to mention that I did expand, in the very post you were replying to originally.

Deleted
    Cant wait when East Ukraine joins to Russian Federation (where it properly belongs) and West Ukraine will be so dirt poor that those fascists will flee and leave the country in disastrous situation, then the West part will beg Russia for forgivness and surely Western imperialists wont donate bilions there since their economies are in deep sh...t anyway, Слава великой России

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatlatitla View Post
    Cant wait when East Ukraine joins to Russian Federation (where it properly belongs) and West Ukraine will be so dirt poor that those fascists will flee and leave the country in disastrous situation, then the West part will beg Russia for forgivness and surely Western imperialists wont donate bilions there since their economies are in deep sh...t anyway, Слава великой России
    The day the West begs russia for forgiveness is the day that russia perfects trampoline technology for launching rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.