Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoa View Post
    Wonder what's needed to obtain these mounts
    probably 20$ ^^

You actually went that far out of your way, looking up all that crap for the sole purpose of defending poor downtrodden blizzurd. and you don't even get paid for it

go take a long hard look in the mirror

10+ Year Old Account
    i agree that these mounts are probably store mounts and while i despise the idea of paying extra cash to an already pay-to-play game, i know many people will buy those things.

blizzard sure knows how to open your (mine too) wallets eh ?
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    i agree that these mounts are probably store mounts and while i despise the idea of paying extra cash to an already pay-to-play game, i know many people will buy those things.

blizzard sure knows how to open your (mine too) wallets eh ?
    Meh I pay for things I enjoy, other hobbies I have I spend money on too, nothing different here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    You actually went that far out of your way, looking up all that crap for the sole purpose of defending poor downtrodden blizzurd. and you don't even get paid for it

Oh please, stop trying to guilt people into bashing Blizzard.

The problem isn't criticizing Blizzard. The problem is unfairly criticizing Blizzard. People said it was lazy and it was just a "reskin" or a "new model" with totally old and unedited skeleton. They're wrong, so I'm pointing it out. That has nothing to do with me "defending poor downtrodden blizzurd.", but with me correcting those who make faulty assumptions.

In other words: I'm correcting those who are so caught up in their hatred for Blizzard that they will make faulty claims of less effort being spent on new mounts than there actually is. I'm not sure who here needs to take a long, hard look into the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    The problem is unfairly criticizing Blizzard.
    Who gives a fuck? are you on their payroll? do you stay up late at night crying at the ceiling over how unfair the world is to blizzurd

Who gives a fuck? are you on their payroll? do you stay up late at night crying at the ceiling over how unfair the world is to blizzurd

Nope. Just pointing out that people are wrong. If you're gonna bash Blizzard, do it using something that is actually true. Also...

Yyya done.

No but I enjoy coming to these forums and chatting with people, and when every thread has a crap ton of negativity for the most mundane things it gets a bit sad. I mean I get it, people have the right to complain, but sometimes the complaining is just ridiculous, and it goes on and on and on and on... seriously, if yer that unhappy with something Blizzard do, then tell them directly, don't bitch and moan over and over about the same thing. Or get up take a breath of fresh air, relax and realise these things arent all that worth getting the old blood pressure hyped over

I couldn’t care less for those who b!tch and moan about store mounts just because they can’t afford it.

I want this mount and I don’t care what I have to do to get it. If I got to raid, arena or buy from store. I’ve wanted a Ultramarine qiraj battlemount for AGEEEESSS!!!! Now it looks like ill finally get to have one and it can FLY!!! And its flying animations look better than nearly all the mounts available it fits the mount PERFECTLY.

Right now im not subbed cause im waiting for Warlords, i’m gonna enjoy Wildstar in the meantime until WoD launches then it will be a battle between the two games for my time but I imagine at WoD launch it will be my WW monk all day for a while

But if this mount becomes available in game ill re-sub just to get it! Lool

It's sorta.. well,

Cute in a silly way.
    That is fucking terrifying.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much confirmed to be a store mount. This Ravager model appears to be capable of flight after all and shares the "Level 20" requirement that all other store mounts have.

Get your wallets ready, fellow nerds!

Quote Originally Posted by Alundra View Post
    Pretty much confirmed to be a store mount. This Ravager model appears to be capable of flight after all and shares the "Level 20" requirement that all other store mounts have.

I can't say I'm a fan of it possibly being a store mount (even if I prefer store over it being a rare TCG, raid or exclusive time RNG mount that I'll possibly never get), but that won't keep me from buying it and enjoying it. Plus this will be the first shop mount in a long time. I managed to resist the Bloodwing Bat, but this.. no.. damn you Blizzard, just no.

^

in case it really is a shop mount. We're not sure yet, so let's not try to act like we know for sure. :b

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    in case it really is a shop mount. We're not sure yet, so let's not try to act like we know for sure. :b
    You want us to withhold our judgement until we have solid details!? Where do you think you are! x3

You want us to withhold our judgement until we have solid details!? Where do you think you are! x3

.. My bad. I'll go back to my pit!

I don't see the problem with it being a Store mount.... I havent bought one since the Bloodwing bat didnt like that it had no run animations wish i knew before hand. Anywho.... I will buy this mount in a heart beat if true. I wouldnt care how many people have the same mount thats not something that gets to me.

If its a reward for some faction grind then i'd do it! Im not fussed as long as i can have this mount ASAP. I'm a pvper so PvE content aint really my thing but i'd do it for this mount.

Yep, it's a cash in from Blizzard.

Rather than designing new content and getting it out in a reasonable time frame, they're happy to delay and cut things from WoD, as they know people will always buy their store mounts and items then go out of their way to defend them.

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Yep, it's a cash in from Blizzard.

Rather than designing new content and getting it out in a reasonable time frame, they're happy to delay and cut things from WoD, as they know people will always buy their store mounts and items then go out of their way to defend them.
    You got it all out you feel better now? So you going to crawl back to your lovely ESO game? lool

But for real, it's funny how these Blizzard & WoW Haters scream about unsubbing an not wanting to play this game, yet still read EVERY article of news about WoW and post comments... lool Your life clearly revolves around WoW thats why you're so butthurt.

People like me that plays games for fun, unsub an resub as we see fit. I'm not subbed cause i'm done with the old Arena season (not interested in the new one with same gear) and i play other games, got Watch dogs an Wildstar coming for me end of this month. And recently completely Infamous second son on my PS4. But none of these games detract me from WoD when that launches and im going to be over the moon and will be back on WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post
    You got it all out you feel better now? So you going to crawl back to your lovely ESO game? lool

But for real, it's funny how these Blizzard & WoW Haters scream about unsubbing an not wanting to play this game, yet still read EVERY article of news about WoW and post comments... lool Your life clearly revolves around WoW thats why you're so butthurt.

People like me that plays games for fun, unsub an resub as we see fit. I'm not subbed cause i'm done with the old Arena season (not interested in the new one with same gear) and i play other games, got Watch dogs an Wildstar coming for me end of this month. And recently completely Infamous second son on my PS4. But none of these games detract me from WoD when that launches and im going to be over the moon and will be back on WoW.
    I've never played ESO in my life and i'm not a "WoW hater", nice try though.

The idea of "hating" or "fanboying" a game or company is strange.

Let's not create a huge drama in this thread, guys. Stick to PMs for that, please.

lol /thread this is how it goes when all you do is play wow 16 hours a day