Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Xerath support because of the silly poke

I like to play many generals like Graves, Rengar, Kha'zix, Nocturn.

Sona. I can do the most with her- defensive or aggressive. I love her. Plus she cute

i main ma boi Swain

be it the old swain or the new one ,he is a total boss

Since I started playing the game, I've mained two champions: Ezreal and Shaco. I play jungle and ADC about the same amount, and I use them both in all lanes, depending on who am I facing or the mood I'm in.

I like the fact that they are both true hybrid champions, you can play them AD, AP, a mix of both... and all builds actually work. I also love the fact that they have a built-in flash so they are super mobile. They also have strong thematic abilties, they don't really need rework, just adjustments. And I like their personalities. The only thing I don't like is that while Ezreal has a super rich fun and interesting background lore, Shaco's is almost unknown.

Deleted
    FIZZ, He have a shark what else ? eheheheh

My main ADC has got to be Lucian. Super fun and simple to play.

I play as Raven main, she's a great initiator jumping behind the enemy and I'm fearless when it comes to engaging so I enjoy doing crazy stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Teemo. I'm almost completely OTP. For all the reasons. The rage, the awesome, everything.

Malz, if not Teemo, because it's easy to farm without much thought.
    'And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon666 View Post
    Teemo. I'm almost completely OTP. For all the reasons. The rage, the awesome, everything.

Malz, if not Teemo, because it's easy to farm without much thought.
    Ah yes, you're a man/woman of class aswell I see. If Teemo is banned I usually pick Tryndamere and just push though, most people in silver/gold can't handle it and the faster the game ends, the quicker I can get back to Teemo.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Ah yes, you're a man/woman of class aswell I see. If Teemo is banned I usually pick Tryndamere and just push though, most people in silver/gold can't handle it and the faster the game ends, the quicker I can get back to Teemo.
    Tryn is equally scuzzy, and I approve. (Speaking of which, since you like Tryn, have you seen this guy? https://www.twitch.tv/foggedftw2)
    'And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

Trynd cus hes fun

Swain, but before the rework. Played >3000 Matches on him. I liked his sustainability.

Wukong but as of late Flux is really popping.

Aurelion, just because he is beatiful

Cho Gath cos chomp chomp

Jinx! Range, Mobility, Diversity, Global Ultimate. NOT OP so still skill required. Also very kinky..

Camille.

'cause sword legs. And also I like zooming around the map with her E.

Lee Sin, because I am the Lead Singa