Page 13 of 112 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    best microsoft e3 presentation in YEARS
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Nintendo isn't until tomorrow.
    Alright good. Because I don't have work then! Until then, I'll lurk and watch everyone's responses to the MS conference

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    They had a pretty solid showing. They definitely made a good decision when they decided to talk about games only.
    They learned from the Xbone's unveil with all the "WHERE'S THE GAMES?!" joke?

15+ Year Old Account
    Favorites from the conference: Crackdown, Phatom Dust, Forza Horizon 2 and Halo 2 multiplayer remaining the same. Huge improvement from last year, but I've got a feeling Sony has much bigger plans...

EA Next. Mass Effect 4, Star Wars BATTLEFRONT!!!! my body is ready.

Ha, Gears of War confirmed, saw that logo, sneaky mother fuckers. Man, this guy sounds EXACTLY like Jimmy Kimmel. The fuck.

Oh hai Adam Sessler, the fuck x2.

Is anyone else surprised that MS showed only games? Didn't expect that at all.

that was a complete and total turnaround from the last few years. genuinely excited, might pick up an xbox.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    My 5 games: Forza, Crackdown, Witcher 3, Dragon Age, Scalebound
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I expected that whole Kinect 2 thing to be a reality. Pleasantly surprised.

I've yet to jump into the Xbox One/PS4 gaming. Having a great time on my Wii U so far this year. But this E3 for Xbox has me ready to go out and pick up and Xbox One. I used to really enjoy Halo and Halo 2, but not a huge fan of the series. The Masterchief Collection is enough alone to get me to get one. Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 2, Crackdown all look good.

Thinking about heading over to BestBuy or Target after work for one

a little. i feel like microsoft got bitch slapped awake over the past year and finally figured out what we wanted

- - - Updated - - -

for me

sunset overdrive - amazing game
    scalebound - HEADPHONES KNIGHT YAAAA
    crackdown 3 - WOOP WOOP

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revak View Post
    I've yet to jump into the Xbox One/PS4 gaming. Having a great time on my Wii U so far this year. But this E3 for Xbox has me ready to go out and pick up and Xbox One. I used to really enjoy Halo and Halo 2, but not a huge fan of the series. The Masterchief Collection is enough alone to get me to get one. Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 2, Crackdown all look good.

Thinking about heading over to BestBuy or Target after work for one
    Still got time to wait. Personally I'm waiting for Black Friday. Amazon lightning deal. Getting Master Chief collection though, because it's on my birthday, still have my Skyrim receipt from 11-11-11. Break time till EA.

+No bullshit television, only games

-Mostly uninteresting games
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

All the exclusives look somewhat interesting especially the platinum games new game.

Should be interesting the next couple of years to be honest. Especially for gamers.

Really impressive press conference by Microsoft. An absolute 180 from last years debacle.

Deleted
    Servers are pretty much shot on twitch atm >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope this new Tomb Raider takes a step backwards to how the series used to be before the 2013 reboot, would be awesome with the same production quality but with a bigger focus on exploring tombs and ruins.

Chelly
    They've made a lot of 180's on all the bad decisions they made since the previous E3. This years E3 has been pretty good so far, I'm hyped for Halo 2 anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    I hope this new Tomb Raider takes a step backwards to how the series used to be before the 2013 reboot, would be awesome with the same production quality but with a bigger focus on exploring tombs and ruins.
    Nah the series evolved in the right direction, was getting really stale before.

The reboot itself breathed new life into the series.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    I'd like to see more emphasis on tombs and puzzles but I also liked the direction on the 2013 reboot. Perhaps just a bit less combat (although I thought it was pretty well done) and more puzzle/tombs.

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Nah the series evolved in the right direction, was getting really stale before.

The reboot itself breathed new life into the series.
    First Uncharted was a rip off of Tomb Raider? As said around let's say. Since 2013 Reboot, Tomb Raider is kind of like Uncharted and that's a very welcomed change

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of pre-rendered stuff, I am not surprised at all. This is how Microsoft do their things.

Oh and I was pissed at how the audience reacted at the trailers vs TW3. TW3 Gameplay = Mild applause. Trailers and pre-rendered stuff = Everyone go insane!