Page 51 of 112 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wish I could play MP on the PC(Mario Party )
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Last of Us Remastered looked exactly like the original to me. Did anyone notice any major improvements?
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    The Last of Us Remastered looked exactly like the original to me. Did anyone notice any major improvements?
    I didn't see any either

Been a good E3 for both MS and Sony. Do have to say though, that White PS4 model is sexy as hell. Makes me wish I had waited a year to get mine haha. I was hoping both MS and Sony were going to announce a disc-less system with more memory though.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Bloodborne
    The Order:1886
    Infamous: First Light
    Let it Die
    Little Big Planet 3
    The Last of Us Remastered
    Uncharted 4

All ps4 exclusives. Not sure what you watched if you are claiming none existed.

I would recommend you take off your MS blinders as well. Sony showed more gameplay then MS, go and count it and try to prove me wrong.
    also grim fandango remake
    ratchet and clank 1 remake
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    720p stream running at 30 fps. Can't expect to see improvement. You should wait on a 1080p 60 fps video from Naughty Gods.

So with gta5 coming to ps4-xboxone and pc i hope u can send in ur old gen copy for a new one like they planned a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    So with gta5 coming to ps4-xboxone and pc i hope u can send in ur old gen copy for a new one like they planned a while ago.
    lmao no.... link me to where they "planned" this.

What they planned was for an epic cash in on the ps3 and 360 versions while staying hush hush, then finally releasing the newer versions after they have already sold 34 million copies and getting 10-20 million more copies sold from double dippers.

10+ Year Old Account
    So fucking hyped for Order and Bloodborne

Also the Devolver titles
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

lmao no.... link me to where they "planned" this.

What they planned was for an epic cash in on the ps3 and 360 versions while staying hush hush, then finally releasing the newer versions after they have already sold 34 million copies and getting 10-20 million more copies sold from double dippers.
    It was announced a while ago before the current gen came out, though i think a 5 dollar fee or somthing was included. But was one of thier selling points for those who were gona wait till the current gen dropped to get it.

It was announced a while ago before the current gen came out, though i think a 5 dollar fee or somthing was included. But was one of thier selling points for those who were gona wait till the current gen dropped to get it.
    You should pass whatever you're smoking it must be good shit.

There wasn't any version of GTAV even confirmed outside of the ps3/360 until TONIGHT.

I know it was announced as not going to be there but still i so badly wanted to see Fallout 4, it would have been perfect to me Fallout 4 announced published by Bethesda developed by Obisdian.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should pass whatever you're smoking it must be good shit.

There wasn't any version of GTAV even confirmed outside of the ps3/360 until TONIGHT.
    He meant with other games that came out on next gen and last gen. Like Battlefield 4. You could buy it for the PS3 and then upgrade it for 10 bucks for the PS4 whenever the consoles first came out.

Bloodborne - after seeing how much money they got for being multiplat, there's no way this will stay sony exclusive
    The Order:1886
    Infamous: First Light - standalone dlc for infamous not really a full fledge game imo
    Let it Die
    Little Big Planet 3
    The Last of Us Remastered - already came out, stop including it
    Uncharted 4

All ps4 exclusives. Not sure what you watched if you are claiming none existed.

I would recommend you take off your MS blinders as well. Sony showed more gameplay then MS, go and count it and try to prove me wrong.
    Ok so really, four games...

MS had:

Sunset Overdrive
    Forza Horizon 2
    Shape Up
    Phantom Dust
    Killer Instinct Season 2
    Halo Master Chief edition(if you include Last of US, then I include this which is actually four games in and of itself)
    Scalebound
    Fable Legends
    Happy Wars
    Ori and the Blind Forest
    Project Spark

I think I got them all...that's 11...compared to PS4s 7. Who had more exclusives again?

Sorry but no that was never announced for GTA.

What was announced was you could trade in your old gen games for the new gen version. That only applyed to some sports games COD Ghost and Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

It was never a deal with GTA and it was never said they was going to release a next gen version of GTA. It hinted at but was not official until tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    Ok so really, four games...

MS had:

Sunset Overdrive
    Forza Horizon 2
    Shape Up
    Phantom Dust
    Killer Instinct Season 2
    Halo Master Chief edition(if you include Last of US, then I include this which is actually four games in and of itself)
    Scalebound
    Fable Legends
    Happy Wars
    Ori and the Blind Forest
    Project Spark

I think I got them all...that's 11...compared to PS4s 7. Who had more exclusives again?
    To be fair you got to count the indy titles on both platforms as well. Games are Games and both come about even.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garradorr View Post
    I know it was announced as not going to be there but still i so badly wanted to see Fallout 4, it would have been perfect to me Fallout 4 announced published by Bethesda developed by Obisdian.
    Where was that announced at? The only thing I've heard is that FF15 and KH 3 wouldn't be at E3. As far as I know no one has said anything about Fallout 4 that's official.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    also grim fandango remake
    ratchet and clank 1 remake
    Even with those, MS still has more exclusives shown today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Sorry but no that was never announced for GTA.

What was announced was you could trade in your old gen games for the new gen version. That only applyed to some sports games COD Ghost and Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

It was never a deal with GTA and it was never said they was going to release a next gen version of GTA. It hinted at but was not official until tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair you got to count the indy titles on both platforms as well. Games are Games and both come about even.
    If you take out indies then they are equal with more remakes coming to PS4. More new games are coming to xbox.

I don't know about you guys, but I got up and left when they started talking about TV shows and what not. Like, didn't they see how that went for Microsoft? I came back to catch the Ratchet and Clank movie trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    Even with those, MS still has more exclusives shown today.

- - - Updated - - -

If you take out indies then they are equal with more remakes coming to PS4. More new games are coming to xbox.
    Nothing wrong with remakes/remastered versions in my opinion.

I loved TLOU and I can't wait to play it on my ps4. Then you got those who never owned PS3 and now they get to play it on there Ps4. So I am ok with it even more so when they count in all the dlc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I got up and left when they started talking about TV shows and what not. Like, didn't they see how that went for Microsoft? I came back to catch the Ratchet and Clank movie trailer.
    I didn't mind it because it wasn't the whole show of it. It was about 10mins and that was it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I am REALLY getting sick and tired of this whole console war BULLSHIT. What ever happened to playing what YOU want to play. Why are people so worried about what OTHER people play. Get over yourselves. Play what you want. I own all 3 old consoles. So far only a xbox one, but soon to get a ps4. If you truly are a gamer like you claim to be, then play it all. Enjoy the ride for what its worth and stop worrying about OTHER people!