Thread: reforge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylael View Post
    But when it comes to hunters, you only have to know two things to get ~95% of gear potential: agility is king, and h>m>c. And I don't think you would win more trying to optimise those ~5 last % than getting better on any other point I listed before.
    If you don't want to optimize that last 5% then that's your decision but you shouldn't go around telling people it's useless just because you choose to ignore it.

It's something to do, more interesting than the content at the moment.
    Retired hunter

Deleted
    That's your opinion. Personnaly, when I first checked this forum to get information about BM hunter, I would have loved to see a person telling me that reading all theses stupid threads and """"debating"""" about simcrafts and stat weight is near to useless, and the only important thing is:
    just pick whatever gives you the most agility and reforge h>m>c with basic reforgelite.
    [edit]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnug View Post
    It's something to do, more interesting than the content at the moment.
    Well, I can't agree more. I'm not throwing a rock at theorycrafting at all, people doing this are incredibly interesting.

But when the op is still wondering which spec to play, I don't think it's the kind of info he's looking for. I may be wrong tho.
    Last edited by mmoc66bf662027; 2014-05-25 at 04:53 PM.

That's your opinion. Personnaly, when I first checked this forum to get information about BM hunter, I would have loved to see a person telling me that reading all theses stupid threads and """"debating"""" about simcrafts and stat weight is near to useless, and the only important thing is:
    Truly not sure if serious.

Deleted
    Tbh, you don't even really have to gem or enchant your gear either, it's just a few % extra damage, hardly noticable when you can just increase your gameplay instead.

I have replaced all the gems in my gear with 320+ stamina in the light of this new information.

Thanks all.
    Last edited by Azortharion; 2014-05-25 at 05:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    I have removed replaced all the gems in my gear with 320+ stamina in the light of this new information.

Thanks all.
    No you haven't, liar

I have removed replaced all the gems in my gear with 320+ stamina in the light of this new information.

Thanks all.
    Beast Tank right here..

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I just haven't logged out with it yet!

Deleted
    I just haven't logged out with it yet!
    Sure....

Deleted
    My apologies for trying to give my opinion, I would have not if I had an idea that it'd be so unpopular. I'm sincere and I never want to mislead the OP in any sort of way.

Other subject: may you enlight us why you advise to go h>m>c but you don't follow it yourself Azortharion ?

My apologies for trying to give my opinion, I would have not if I had an idea that it'd be so unpopular. I'm sincere and I never want to mislead the OP in any sort of way.

Other subject: may you enlight us why you advise to go h>m>c but you don't follow it yourself Azortharion ?
    Because I'm going for a haste breakpoint.

Anyone who looks at my armory and copies it on their own character would be misguided cuz everything I do is based around me having Herbalism for a profession and other things that I might just be messing around with.

Deleted
    You're gemming mastery because you're looking for a haste breakpoint ? I don't get it.

Mastery becomes better at some point ?

You're gemming mastery because you're looking for a haste breakpoint ? I don't get it.

Mastery becomes better at some point ?
    I am gemming Mastery to optimally meet the haste breakpoint I "calculated" through reforge plots. I'm still H>M>C.

My breakpoints are different because I'm Herbalism, e.g. this is irrelevant to like everyone else in the world (don't know many BM Troll Herbalist Hunters).

I am gemming Mastery to optimally meet the haste breakpoint I "calculated" through reforge plots. I'm still H>M>C.

My breakpoints are different because I'm Herbalism, e.g. this is irrelevant to like everyone else in the world (don't know many BM Troll Herbalist Hunters).
    Do you hold lifeblood for each stampede? assuming yes

Quote Originally Posted by Xeromus View Post
    Do you hold lifeblood for each stampede? assuming yes
    Nop but it p.much always lines up anyway.

Nop but it p.much always lines up anyway.
    I bet you're really excited for WoD :P

/shrug 10char

I just play the game.

/shrug 10char

I just play the game.
    What if it's actually the game playing you?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeromus View Post
    What if it's actually the game playing you?
    10chars