View Poll Results: Based on what you've seen so far, how likely are you to return to WoW?

Voters
403. This poll is closed
  • I was going to come back regardless, I'm a regular player.

153 37.97%
  • I am interested in what I've seen and will be there at launch!

102 25.31%
  • What I've seen has soured me on this expansion.

122 30.27%
  • I wasn't playing this either way.

26 6.45%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lihonessa View Post
    And so far, Warlords of Draenor is doing a terrific job of making sure that I won't get tempted back in. Because frankly, not a single part of the expansion is appealing to me.

We have a lazily written excuse of a story that literally could have been a bad fanfic, the main feature is one of the most barebones and uncustomizable forms of player housing I have ever seen, iconic abilities are being removed under the alias of "ability pruning" (I don't care what they say, I still believe that they just want to balance less abilities), flying is entirely disabled for ill-explained reasons, there are no new races or classes to play with...

But you know what's the worst part of all? The fact that no matter what we will do in this expansion, and no matter what will happen, it will have no impact whatsoever on the Warcraft universe as a whole. It was extremely obvious from the start that Mists of Pandaria was a filler expansion with no real significance, but it at least tried to shoe-horn in some Old God mythos with Y'shaarj. But Warlords of Draenor, it doesn't even make a single attempt to be relevant! And sadly, I fear that if Blizzard attempts to somehow make it relevant to the core Warcraft universe, it will break the story even worse than WoD already has.

I've said it many times before, and I'll say it again; Warlords of Draenor isn't an expansion pack. It's just overpriced DLC, and a poor one at that. This guy will not be suckered into buying it.
    Well that is 100% my opinion as well.
    I was thinking about buying it for the quest content only but after they raised the price and cut down on quest text i don't think i will be doing even that. I have a lot of fun in ESO and Wildstar is releasing next week so i don't see me buying WoD.
    It's sad to leave the guild behind but what can you do...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Little known fact: every time your flying mount flaps its wings it costs Blizzard US$1.50.
    Every hour played in China costs 0,45 Yuan.

Sure it has financial reasons.

280% travel speed on a linear path

compared to

100% travel speed on a path thats either none linear or needs you to fight low level mobs

What do you think will bring in more Yuan?
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2014-05-26 at 06:31 PM.