View Poll Results: What are you waiting for, what do YOU vote on?

Voters
910. This poll is closed
  • Horde!

396 43.52%
  • Alliance!

253 27.80%
  • Both!

111 12.20%
  • Just give me something!

30 3.30%
  • Don't care!

120 13.19%
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A Horde-themed mount going into the Horde-themed expansion? Say it ain't so!

Come on, even Mr. Magoo saw this coming. As soon as they announced that it was going to "voted" on, I knew which bike was going to be in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WillFeral View Post
    In the end, the murlocs win again.
    Pfff.. Murlocs ain't gonna stop that Ch-... hey.. where did my wheel go?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeroz View Post
    ahh yeah just like some damaged armor sort of style would have looked amazing , with a bit less chrome
    Indeed, battleworn, steel look. Maybe the Alliance symbol in bronze and chrome. But else, yes, armor look. Of course some knights had very shiny armor for show off but never used in battle, and the Alliance are really a people who's seen a good amount of wow. (as well as many of the Horde)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    I only think the surprising thing was people thinking the alliance bike would win, lol.
    Well, of course there is people who would think it. It's about voting and hoping enough is joining the cause of what you select. I thought less would go for the Horde one because it was a trike, another trike.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

They really need to make a recolored version of this bike for the other faction, or make it account bound. My main guild is alliance so not having the option of using it on both factions would piss me off. Seriously, this isn't an issue of faction, but an issue of who gets more content. Not making it account bound is like giving a middle finger to the other half of the player base...

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly, no chopper was actually made in this so called chopper contest. All I see is a trike and a snow mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKain View Post
    Are people really upset over this? Really?

/facepalm
    To vent my anger, I now have to go grief some horde on timeless.
    their moving their table over their
    they're moving they're table over they're
    there moving there table over there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanchollie View Post
    Of course the horde won. Those inbred fucktards outnumber the alliance. They win everything.

Keep it civil please.
    Actually the opposite, Alliance outnumber Horde. But don't let a thing like facts keep you from your hateboner.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    Actually the opposite, Alliance outnumber Horde. But don't let a thing like facts keep you from your hateboner.
    Isn't that based on characters created? Maybe alliance just make more alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I had no worries. The Horde are just better in-game and out. Be jelly when I ride by you, Alliance.

What's that? I can't hear you over the winning bike.
    If only Blizzard actually gave us a reason to be proud of our faction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The jealous tears in this thread are funny. Just accept defeat, Alliance...like you always have.
    I hope you play on Ner'zhul. My buddies and I will have some fun ganking hordes tonight.
    their moving their table over their
    they're moving they're table over they're
    there moving there table over there

I didn't follow this at all, just voted when it was time. I thought the Alliance bike looked great but the shell thing on the back with the treads completely ruined it. If they had gone with a more classic look, as in an actual bike, I would've voted for it

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Sadly, no chopper was actually made in this so called chopper contest. All I see is a trike and a snow mobile.
    Pretty much.
    Whole thing was a bad move imo, as ppl are mad with the lack of content and the contest incited yet more crying due to an ongoing faction favoritism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course Horde won Blood and Thunder !!!. Oh and i think next blizzcon should bo open by Sammy with his growl instead of Chris Metzen.

Also i think alliance bike could look much much better with normal wheel on the back instead of tank thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    That is much less likely.
    Yeah....Alliance has a very slight edge in population but I would argue that it's more filled with weekend warrior types in comparison to the Horde. There's also just a general apathy towards the Alliance by the Alliance's own players that has largely stemmed from how they've been portrayed in game since Cataclysm.

Meanwhile, the Horde has been gaining more of a diehard super fanboy mentality towards theirs because they've been written to feel awesome and feel like conquerors in everything they do.

The vote cheating didn't help anything either in this case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Good analysis, Bullettime. That sums it.

Deleted
    Apart from the whole "outnumber" and "faction-pride" thing...does it really surprise anyone? It was obvious from day 1.
    Meanwhile, the Horde has been gaining more of this "diehard super fanboy" mentality towards the Horde.
    ^This

That said, I think Didier's behaviour was "a bit" over the top. This whole lowered voice "HOOORDE!" thing...meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanchollie View Post
    Of course the horde won. Those inbred fucktards outnumber the alliance. They win everything.

Keep it civil please.
    You know that comment is hilarious when you think about the fact that the alliance are the ones with the Kings and Queens and Nobility and what went on with real life Royalty and Inbreeding.

There wasn't a single thing about the show that was even remotely surprising.

If the alliance bike would just have a fucking front wheel instead of a fucking track it would look much better... I also think the design is too much "Knights in shiny armor" instead of the regular alliance swordsman, honestly the amount of chrome on the bike is stupid... The back end also rides way, way too low.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    That said, I think Didier's behaviour was "a bit" over the top. This whole lowered voice "HOOORDE!" thing...meh.
    I like Samwise getting into it, it was cute. At least he wasn't Metzen who looked like he died inside on stage especially when he said "for the alliance" or whatever, probably so sad to draw the short straw and be on the alliance team.

Did anyone actually think Alliance would win? Every unofficial "Which bike will win?" poll had Horde at like 70% of the votes.