Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Hundreds? are you selling meta gems for 1k or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistrpeabody View Post
    I just ran into an issue with the Jeweled Onyx Panther on US-Illidan. I see that there are two in AH for around 50k each and another one priced super high at 100k. Knowing the cost to make one I think this is an easy flip for a few thousand gold. Looked at the AH when I woke up, and the same seller I bought from has three more listed for 45k. How is that possible to sell for so low? Are these possibly duped or is the seller just looking to lose gold? I am kind of confused by the situation and may end up with a mount for myself and my wife...
    yes they are duped mostly likely 1 crafted then, stolen account asks for stolen stuff back gm returns stolen items, repeat a few times or hack many accounts and you get loads of stolen and dupelicated items.

been around for around 4-5 years now, on release those panthers were 30k on my server like 10 of them on AH.

Apparently Google can help as well. Looking around it was terribly easy to find this Panther mount has a history... I fell for the bait and bought two mounts looking to make some gold. These mounts are sold by people who accessed compromised accounts for low gold and in high volume. So now I will try to open a ticket with a GM and explain the situation. Hopefully I can receive a refund on the gold I spent and turn over the mounts. If not then I will just eat the loss and have a new mount for my wife and myself. Drats is all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by Surihn View Post
    Recently, there as been a player on my server who is purposely ruining the prices of the gem market. It doesn't matter what the price is at, they put their gems up for hundreds and hundreds of gold less. Many people would say, just buy all of their gems and re-post them, the problem is they just re-post more gems immediately after at the same extremely low price. What can I do about this? Wait until they get bored of ruining the economy and move on?

I recall reading somewhere that Blizzard generally frowns upon people ruining the economy and will take action if it is to an extreme enough extent. Please don't misinterpret this as me whining about being undercut; I understand that is a completely normal thing when playing the Auction house, as is is the main aspect of the game that I enjoy. It just seems to me that undercutting like this is an attempt to pretty much troll people, supported by the fact that this player is often starting fights, and being generally abrupt in trade chat whenever I look at it.

Would just like to know if anyone else has seen/dealt with something like this, I have the bankroll to buyout all the gems but no time to sell them after due to immediate re-post.
    He is selling for less and ruining your economy.

You are selling for more, along with the other sellers, that is "collusion" and ruining everyone's but your economy.