Page 48 of 114 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Honestly, I wouldn't rule this out either. Until we get some concrete evidence that the heckling is actually important and/or true, it might be worth while to assume it isn't. I feel that three unique "heckles" and Uggor's mention of something similar is very...convenient but we can't prove that it is definitive proof that there is one or more hecklers or even if Kurenai, Robo, Uggor, and Cruelle are all in kahoots.

- - - Updated - - -

True hecklers get to say what they want. Maybe this time they decided to add "Don't share this information if you want to live" or something like that. They might have even included the words Mod-Kill in the heckle.
    I'm starting to lean this way, too. I think the 'heckles' were mod setups for later or just adding flavor, not directly relevant to the state of the game in regards to who is scum and who is town.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mercylolk View Post
    Also, I would happily trade a TPR for a scum considering we have 2 mafia dead and 2 town dead.
    What?

/10chars

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I think you are focusing WAY too much on this heckling stuff. In my limited experience with games with hecklers, the heckles players were given didn't really have anything to do with the game. They were just there. For fun. Nothing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone could have come to the same conclusion as me. If I were scum (lol) I would have picked up on this and offed anyone who claimed to be heckled. Assuming only TPRs can get heckled, they outed themselves when they claimed to get heckled anyway. I might as well point it out.

Sounds like the mod would be intentionally/unintentionally adding confusion into the game. Nothing against bloodfox, but I'll call BS on any mod that would do that.
    What I mean is that if we had people who got heckled Today that aren't claiming, if they came to the same conclusion as you, they could be TPRs.

Eh, Blood Fox is a smart guy, he might have just assumed that all thought it was going to be flavor.

Remember that time when Kraykray said that thing about that "bonus" and everyone got all worked up about it and then Kraykray said it was just flavor?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Remember that time when Kraykray said that thing about that "bonus" and everyone got all worked up about it and then Kraykray said it was just flavor?
    Pretty much this.

I have a feeling that if anything was intended for flavor, it would have been included in the RP at the end/beginning of that day. I strongly believe all heckles / thefts to be player actions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeeesly View Post
    Also, I think you are focusing WAY too much on this heckling stuff. In my limited experience with games with hecklers, the heckles players were given didn't really have anything to do with the game. They were just there. For fun. Nothing more.
    Eh, at least he's trying. Plus, while heckling might not have anything to do with the game, if Mercy is right, then we might have a slightly better picture of the game. I don't think so, but if he thinks so and he figures something out, hell, power to him.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    I have a couple of theories regarding the heckles/thefts (prepare yourself for megapost)
    Omg that is a lot of thought an work gone into something that isn't really that important...well to me anyway. I hope you learn something from it but I won't be giving it a second look. I am not the heckler nor have I been Heckled if that helps you. If I was the Heckler, my heckles would come from the movie Full Metal Jacket or something like that.

Sorry Mercy but the thefts you don't have to worry about that was roleplay hence it was Sister Mary's Knitting Needle and not Cruelle's knitting Needle it was to be returned to Sister Mary's room not Cruelle's room, I thought it was kind of obvious, so Ill make sure my rp is more obvious in future. The missing Coat Hangar was also role play in response to the Knitting needle, that was the whole Joke (albeit a sick one) and I thought that kinda made it obvious too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Eh, at least he's trying. Plus, while heckling might not have anything to do with the game, if Mercy is right, then we might have a slightly better picture of the game. I don't think so, but if he thinks so and he figures something out, hell, power to him.
    Yeah, but we are never going to know if he is right, so, what's the point?

Yeah, but we are never going to know if he is right, so, what's the point?
    Well that isn't completely true...we might or might not :S

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Sorry Mercy but the thefts you don't have to worry about that was roleplay hence it was Sister Mary's Knitting Needle and not Cruelle's knitting Needle.
    I'm going to go outside and cry now. Brb

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that isn't completely true...we might or might not :S
    Is it not? I don't see us openly being told how everything works around hurrr.

Deleted
    I'm going to go outside and cry now. Brb
    Aw Mercy I am sorry. Would you like a "mint" to cheer you up? or if you would like something stronger you can have "the clap".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Aw Mercy I am sorry. Would you like a "mint" to cheer you up? or if you would like something stronger you can have "the clap".
    Look what you did Cruelle! Already telling dem lies and making it seem like "RP" I C WAT U DID THUR.

10+ Year Old Account
    FoD:mercylolk

wanting to trade tpr for scum lolno.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Deleted
    Look what you did Cruelle!
    I am always looking for new customers, that is after all why I am here.

Is it not? I don't see us openly being told how everything works around hurrr.
    Well if say Kurenai shares what their heckle was...and it comes out true (some how) or it relates to some other form of RP, it help his case.

Of course...with Cruelle's sharing of the RP lie >.< (way to pull a Mercy a DAY LATE :P) who knows!

#headache

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post

The point isn't getting as much town to the finish line as you can. The point is town winning the game. Mafia is already down 2 and it's D3. I would prefer outting as many scum as we can with this advantage. As far as we know, we haven't lost any TPRs yet. Why is a 1:1 trade not in our favor?

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post

To be fair, I would also trade a TPR for scum if we only had say 2 scum left. The issue I have with being so willing to sac a TPR at this point is we have no concrete evidence to the actual game make-up. We have hunches and theories, but nothing definitive. We don't even know where the second NK came from on N1 and where it went on N2.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, I would also trade a TPR for scum if we only had say 2 scum left. The issue I have with being so willing to sac a TPR at this point is we have no concrete evidence to the actual game make-up. We have hunches and theories, but nothing definitive. We don't even know where the second NK came from on N1 and where it went on N2.
    I'm going to say we have a total of 4-6 scum left, given how many players there are.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what is FoD? Finger of Death?

- - - Updated - - -

Well if say Kurenai shares what their heckle was...and it comes out true (some how) or it relates to some other form of RP, it help his case.

Of course...with Cruelle's sharing of the RP lie >.< (way to pull a Mercy a DAY LATE :P) who knows!

#headache
    Oh so you are just referring to if people are lying or not? I see. I was thinking more along the lines of the whole TPR can only be heckled fiasco.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes

/char

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.