Page 12 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I really want to try the game before deciding if I am gonna buy it or not if anyone wants to send me an EU key it would be much appreciated.

Any NA passes out there? Still looking.... would love to try the final product before I buy it.

Deleted
    Requesting one for Europe.

Deleted
    One guest pass here aswell if possible, EU

Deleted
    1 EU pass here, would be amazing! I would soooooooo appriciate it! Been thinking of just buying it but would be so great to try it out for a bit first!

Deleted
    Hey all together I am still looking for two EU Guestpasses for a friend and me. As you all know MMOs are much more fun played together!

Let me know (pm pls ) if you have a spare one or two, that would be highly appreciated!

Greetings
    Julosch

Deleted
    hey if anyone could please spare an eu guestpass, my machine is a little outdated and i have to try if it works before buying..so please, would be just awesome!

Deleted
    Looking for EU guest pass, really want to try the game out before I buy :c <3 <3 <3

would love a NA pass!

I would also love an EU pass... I would like to try out the game before bying it, since I dont know much about it... So if anyone has an extra key it would be much appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Julosch View Post
    Hey all together I am still looking for two EU Guestpasses for a friend and me. As you all know MMOs are much more fun played together!

Let me know (pm pls ) if you have a spare one or two, that would be highly appreciated!

Greetings
    Julosch
    Sent you one man, hope you find one for your friend.

Deleted
    Would love to get an EU key - too scared too buy without trying after being unhappy with GW2... But this Friday feyonce is out of home, so I got all night for me. Thanks!

Already got one. Kudos goes to Thedead241 !
    Last edited by mmoc883b8bb438; 2014-06-04 at 09:36 AM.

Would love an EU key to try out this game before buying it. Appreciate anyone who has one going spare and can send one to me

Deleted
    Would love an EU key if anyone would be so kind <3

Would really like to try out game before buying. So if anyone have EU guest pass to give me it would be nice. Thanks

Hello Nexus, I would like to try out this game before buying it. If someone can send me a spare EU key I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Deleted
    Looking for EU guest pass, really want to try the game out before I buy

Would like to try out the game to see if i am willing to buy it, need a spare NA key

Deleted
    Looking for EU guest pass, really want to try the game out before I buy

Deleted
    Id really like an EU guest pass. Sadly dont have any money to purchase the game currently and played it last in the closed beta so im kind of curious if it still gets me.