Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    I'd like to see some official sources on this.
    Wowhead, BlizzCon. Google it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take it easy, mate.

Those models aren't even beta models. As well, not all is preset yet for selections of eyes and different faces.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Master Po View Post
    Yet, Blizzard has only changed the core color of ones eyes, the purple eyes of the Gnome male. There is no proof of any other models had their eyes changed and if so, I'm sure some others would have noticed it and mention it.

What if I actually like purple eyes and find the identity of my character in them, eyes are very personal. So changing one from purple to green, is a big change.
    I wasn't denying that. In fact, I agree. It's like when they had the human girl for artcraft. The face they chose had sky blue eyes, but in their hd preview they gave her grey eyes. Unless they are going to give you an eye color slider on the character select screen, they should leave the colors as is.

As for my original comment, I guess I should have quoted the person who stated "And that won't be the only facial model available..". since that's who i was replying to.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    No people are not missing the point. There will be different faces for the races just like there is today. The fact that they just HAPPENED to show a gnome with older features that just HAPPENED to have green eyes does NOT, I repeat, does NOT mean that will be the one-and-only gnome face in the game.

This thread is a bit ridiculous in all honesty.
    And you just missed the point again! Congratulations, Now try and read them, properly, like a big boy.
    No one, ever in this whole thread, said there won't be different faces, he didn't just pick a random face and complain, the face he is currently using, will become one that is old instead of young, green eyed instead of purple. How is it that hard for you to understand? lol

Wowhead, BlizzCon. Google it.
    No no no no no. When you make a fucking thread, you provide sources or don't bother making a thread or posts. YOU get the fucking source from Wowhead, BlizzCon and fucking put it in the OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    And you just missed the point again! Congratulations, Now try and read them, properly, like a big boy.
    No one, ever in this whole thread, said there won't be different faces, he didn't just pick a random face and complain, the face he is currently using, will become one that is old instead of young, green eyed instead of purple. How is it that hard for you to understand? lol
    Maybe the fact that all classes have only 1 face template is a give away since these are you know... pre-alpha models and shit?Oo

Stop crying do you got access to alfa/beta to see all variations? no ? than shutup, you still will be able to use old models in WOD

Blizzard's excuse for delaying updated models for so long has simply backfired. They led us to believe they were working on them very carefully and slowly for years so as to retain as much of the original models as possible, while in reality they only started working on them shortly before Blizzcon to pump one out for marketing and are now way in over their heads getting it all ready for launch. They couldn't care less about character identity as is very obvious from the one face per gender situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Blizzard's excuse for delaying updated models for so long has simply backfired. They led us to believe they were working on them very carefully and slowly for years so as to retain as much of the original models as possible, while in reality they only started working on them shortly before Blizzcon to pump one out for marketing and are now way in over their heads getting it all ready for launch. They couldn't care less about character identity as is very obvious from the one face per gender situation.
    Ok, please tell and show me where did they say it's 1face/gender? If you can't provide an official source considering the game is still in technical Alpha, PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP. Seriously.

There's a fucking time and place for proper feedback. This isn't it.

Deleted
    Don't get why everyone is going mental at OP. He doesn't want his character changed and have to pay real money to re customise it.

Is OP being silly? Maybe in your eyes but I'm sure there are aspects of the game you would complain about if suddenly Blizzard changed them. Imagine if they suddenly changed your favourite tier set pink or a horrible colour, imagine if your favourite mount got downsized ect ect. Blizzard claimed they wanted to keep the new models as close as possible I doubt they would say that if itwsn't a legit concern.

Is it too early to complain? No this is the critical time to complain before they finalise the designs. If nothing is said Blizzard will assume the majority is happy and not make any changes. At worse a bit of extra complaints is just going to hammer home the the point that players care a lot about their characters.

Will OP be able to play his character the way it looks now? Yes but doesn't that require running the game on low graphics settings?

Deleted
    As long as there is that option to maintain old models... Just enable it and be happy. You cannot have change without change, there not much people who want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    As long as there is that option to maintain old models... Just enable it and be happy. You cannot have change without change, there not much people who want.
    Will be be an options for that. But i imagine there will be a percentage of people that want their cake and to eat it as well. So they may want the new models, but not want their character changed.

Unfortunately, when dealing with something as big as WoW, Blizz cant make everyone happy and there will always be fallout. The only advice i can say to those people are;
    1) make a complaint to bizz and see what happens (which will probably be nothing)
    2) deal with it
    3) don't use the new models
    4) stop playing WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Yppah View Post
    Will be be an options for that. But i imagine there will be a percentage of people that want their cake and to eat it as well. So they may want the new models, but not want their character changed.

Unfortunately, when dealing with something as big as WoW, Blizz cant make everyone happy and there will always be fallout. The only advice i can say to those people are;
    1) make a complaint to bizz and see what happens (which will probably be nothing)
    2) deal with it
    3) don't use the new models
    4) stop playing WoW
    Exactly!

I just want my purple eyes I had for 7 years to be purple, don't --- change my character!

Deleted
    I'm confused, the model they showed had different coloured eyes but where have they said you won't be able to change them?

Is this just another example of someone bitching with virtually no information making themselves look silly?

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    No people are not missing the point. There will be different faces for the races just like there is today. The fact that they just HAPPENED to show a gnome with older features that just HAPPENED to have green eyes does NOT, I repeat, does NOT mean that will be the one-and-only gnome face in the game.

This thread is a bit ridiculous in all honesty.
    So now your saying they change my face with purple eyes to green?
    So I have to pay cash to change them back to purple again by selecting a new face that isn't in the game?
    Oh perfect logic there. Would it not make more sense to actually make new face with green eyes and let origninal one keep purple eyes?

Also, every other face for female and male shows the original eye color, but not for purple... Why should I except this to change before release!?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mooboy View Post
    I'm confused, the model they showed had different coloured eyes but where have they said you won't be able to change them?

Is this just another example of someone bitching with virtually no information making themselves look silly?
    Eye color is face... to change face.. you pay money... you know services from Blizzard? There is no other purple eyes..
    Will they add a new face? -- Just look above wht I just said

Deleted
    Just look above wht I just said
    It doesn't matter what you said because you're not working with all the information, you could go on and on about how this is terrible and then when we actually have some proper information you could be wrong, so what's the point until you know?

If it goes live and they don't have your green eye's by all means go crazy, I'll even join you, but there's no point in this thread until you know for a fact that you can't change eye's / face.

Plus whatever happened to the barber shop, can you not change features and stuff there for a couple of gold?

They made the beard and mustache worse. How is this possible? It looks like crap. The reflections in the eye just makes it look glassy eyed plus the eyes are too open. Terrible artistry.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven?

Deleted
    Why should I except this to change before release!?
    Because, it's not even in beta yet?

15+ Year Old Account
    so we´re going to pretend that the beard is the same in both pictures?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Ok, please tell and show me where did they say it's 1face/gender? If you can't provide an official source considering the game is still in technical Alpha, PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP. Seriously.

There's a fucking time and place for proper feedback. This isn't it.
    Ha that was sure to disturb one's pasture, there you are

10+ Year Old Account
    2013: WE WANT NEW MODELS, FFS BLIZZARD WHY WON'T YOU UPDATE OUR OLD SHITTY LOOKING MODELS?!!?!
    2014: I DON'T WANT THINGS TO CHANGE, WHEEEEH.

Seriously, what the fuck?
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.