Page 15 of 106 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The whole team thing sounds great...until you realize that only 30 members of said team wins anything. Good luck with that lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    The whole team thing sounds great...until you realize that only 30 members of said team wins anything. Good luck with that lottery.
    I mean everyone on the team that wins gets 1 card, which are currently selling for .34 each, which is decent I remember the winter sale of last year I got like 10 dollars worth of cards. And I only spent like 40$ having 10$ taken is pretty nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to add stuff to my wishlist so i can buy and never play!!

http://www.gog.com/?utm_source=newsl...le_special_day

GoG has some great bundles rignt now for 85% off or more at the moment if anyone cares. They have their own summer sale going on, just got the email.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Time to add stuff to my wishlist so i can buy and never play!!
    Exactly! Do enough to earn a card before noon tomorrow*, and make sure you have at least 3 decent games in your wishlist.

Edit: *Noon Central Standard Time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greandal View Post
    Damn, Witcher 2 with 80% off, tempting considering all the reviews and comments. But RPG's (like skyrim and fallout) generally aren't my cup of tea. How is it compared to those two games?
    TW2 is much different than Skyrim and Fallout. It is one of the best, if not the best RPG out there. Buy it.

Buy it man. BUY IT WHEN YOU CAN AND PRAISE DA LORD
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

:/

It happens again. I want to buy a game and it is at a price that I would pay for it, but I don't know if I could get it cheaper, if I just wait. Damn it. Everytime there is some sort of sale on steam, there is/are game(s) that I want and could buy right away, but I feel like I should wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    :/

It happens again. I want to buy a game and it is at a price that I would pay for it, but I don't know if I could get it cheaper, if I just wait. Damn it. Everytime there is some sort of sale on steam, there is/are game(s) that I want and could buy right away, but I feel like I should wait.
    Rule of thumb: If it's among Flash Sales, Daily Deals or Community Picks, it won't get any cheaper. If it's not among those, you should wait until the last day of the sale.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    Rule of thumb: If it's among Flash Sales, Daily Deals or Community Picks, it won't get any cheaper. If it's not among those, you should wait until the last day of the sale.
    With the exception being games that are already 80-90% off. The chance of you missing out on a further sale, and a price difference that is even recognizable, is almost nil. I just bought a couple of games at 90% off simply b/c they were pennies. I'm not going to wait 2 weeks to buy them when I can do it now. I decided I'm going to ignore this whole team thing and just have my own fun.
    BAD WOLF

2 early access games and a game that's not even out yet in the daily deals? Lame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go purple team!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Did i miss the sale?
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely one of the worst days Ive seen on a summer sale.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB Sale on Mass Effect series >_<
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Woot, Green is in the lead!

Bought the Witcher one and two, hour and half into one, I can't do it anymore. with everything maxed animations and textures are just weird, and the combat sucks. I hear two has better combat I was trying to learn the story first, but I can't do it, 1.98$ not a huge loss.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    Bought the Witcher one and two, hour and half into one, I can't do it anymore. with everything maxed animations and textures are just weird, and the combat sucks. I hear two has better combat I was trying to learn the story first, but I can't do it, 1.98$ not a huge loss.
    Combat in 1 sucks, dialogue in 2 is horrible. The story is great, but the dialogue, probably due to translation issues, is horrrrrrrrrrrrrible. Good game overall though.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    I couldn't stand the first one either, but I loved 2. Really hope 3 is more of the same.

oh wow Fable Lost Chapters is only like $4 on Steam right now for their sale. only played Fable 3, but i might like the Lost Chapters too.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

I'm sorry if it's inappropriate to post this, or if it's been posted already, but this showed up on my FB feed and I thought it was amazing...