Quote Originally Posted by collinsurvive View Post
    Fiig and I were just raging about this.
    I really can't imagine doing a whole other tier as destro.
    I just don't get it...they made it quite clear that they don't give 2 shits about lv90 tuning and then they go and do this fucking crap. Holy shit it is a miracle that these people can drive to work and tie their shoes sometimes without hurting themselves or others.

Fiig and I were just raging about this.
    I really can't imagine doing a whole other tier as destro.
    I guess we have to... 20% nerf is A LOT and affliction without snapshot is boring (More boring then destro) and bad.

Oh well, RIP fun. I had a good week though.

Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    I just don't get it...they made it quite clear that they don't give 2 shits about lv90 tuning and then they go and do this fucking crap. Holy shit it is a miracle that these people can drive to work and tie their shoes sometimes without hurting themselves or others.
    My tweet to him:
    "Please, keep in mind that A LOT of players are looking forward to playing Demon instead of afflic/destro for another expac. #Overnerfed"

IMO, totally overnerfed for a level 100 PoV. I'm not excited to see how sims will look for Demon now.
    And I agree, if they're going to balance things for level 90 that's less than 30 days gone, they might as well call us all suckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    Right?
    How can you nerf your current mythic content by 50% basically making it irrelevant and then do your tuning on these results?

Seriously, what other project has celestalon been a 'Technical Game Designer ' on? Can they take him back?

Also, keep in mind that although it's not listed in THIS hotfix, we have an agony and UA 10% nerf incoming, from past build that did not got implemented yet.

no comments....

I cannot stop laughing. I fully expected something done to demon bolt and chaos wave, but I guess everything was too strong for Celestalon.
    Kapelusz of Encore

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Love how Arcane's nuclear damage is A-ok. But ho-man, those demo-locks were just too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapelusz View Post
    I cannot stop laughing. I fully expected something done to demon bolt and chaos wave, but I guess everything was too strong for Celestalon.
    Were all getting twitter banned?
    Yep? Yep.

I think Celestalon parents were killed by a warlock when he was a child.

By a demonbolt.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanorick View Post
    I think Celestalon parents were killed by a warlock when he was a child.

By a demonbolt.
    Wishful thinking I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    The nerfs to EVERYTHING BUT DEMONBOLT look temporary since the forum post on MMOC starts out as "Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 6.0.2."

After this nerf it's very clear that destro pulls ahead, since destro really isn't that far behind demo as it is now... Which means another 6 months+ of destro just because demo is doing well at level 90? I don't get it

Here's to hoping they are actually basing these numbers off something instead of how people are doing in mythic legacy content. I really enjoy playing a lock, but 2 years of destro is too much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmss View Post
    After this nerf it's very clear that destro pulls ahead, since destro really isn't that far behind demo as it is now... Which means another 6 months+ of destro just because demo is doing well at level 90? I don't get it

Here's to hoping they are actually basing these numbers off something instead of how people are doing in mythic legacy content. I really enjoy playing a lock, but 2 years of destro is too much
    One, Destro still won't be that solid compared to Demo. And 6+ months? WoD is in less than a month.

Oh and the nerfs are for 6.0 not Warlords.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    The nerfs to EVERYTHING BUT DEMONBOLT look temporary since the forum post on MMOC starts out as "Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 6.0.2."
    This is no indication that it's temporary. Obviously I think they are going to retune it again in the future, but unless Celestalol says himself, nerfs aren't going to be reverted as soon as patch 6.1 comes, IMO.

Problem with Blizzard is that they're fast to OVERnerf and slow to buff.

Which one of you gave fiig this?

http://blamecelestalon.com/
    If so, thank you.

In a way, he's the one to blame. I think he dismisses feedback, even without knowing. Some people are tired of how he handled things/gave "whatever" responses and stoped giving feedback and others just lost faith on his comunication skills.

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    In a way, he's the one to blame. I think he dismisses feedback, even without knowing. Some people are tired of how he handled things/gave "whatever" responses and stoped giving feedback and others just lost faith on his comunication skills.

But bro, he takes hella good selfies.

Which one of you gave fiig this?

http://blamecelestalon.com/
    If so, thank you.
    I linked it at the end of the raid on Tuesday

Oh darn I was worried warriors would still be so under powered. Thank god though I can rest assured as a warlock that I won't be better than everyone at 90. Even though everyone is broken. Demo was not far enough ahead at 90 to get this many nerfs.

For like the 100th time I'll say it, our class isn't broken FIGHT DESIGN favors what we are good at. Maybe they should stop making every fight have meaningless adds that I can AE spam real fast and spike real high so I seem so much more powerful than everyone else. Take Garrosh for example, just for fun go into that fight on a stack p1 and p2. Don't AE any of the large packs or don't use FnB and single target Garry and the wolf rider. You'll be in the middle of the pack, just because we can burst AE really quick and steal a shit load of dps doesn't not me we are overpowered it means the fight is structured so that we appear more powerful. Those are inconsequential adds that are killed by a mechanic from the fight most other times. It barely affects the fight, and if we don't get that DPS it will go to number 2 and 3 and then they'll look so OP as well. They keep acting like its the class when it is just fight design favors warlock in SoO like no ones business.

As for 100, I figured the demon bolt change would come, everything else I feel is over the top.