Flash Sale on the Cartal Market tomorrow

You read here first.

Make sure buy lots of Weekly Operation and put on AH.

i think if i was a rich person, i'd buy swtor and buy a lot of cartel packs just to crash the prices of all of the cartel market items on the gtn.

i need to check dulfy and see what's up recently, it's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i think if i was a rich person, i'd buy swtor and buy a lot of cartel packs just to crash the prices of all of the cartel market items on the gtn.
    It is the opposite right NOW.

Someone just bought all common GTN items.

There's a varactyl mount up for 90% off for the next half hour if people want one.

Deleted
    That was underwhelming. Still purchased sand people armor and three diseased rats.

Expectedly no bargains on weekly operation passes and I doubt we will ever see them cheap. They went from 100k to 348k-ish (just under the 350k preferred limit) within the last two months and there's never more than a handful on the GTN. If I need to subscribe to raid, I might as well do so. Guess that's exactly what the EA beancounters have in mind.

Ain't the beancounters fault people are listing them higher on the gtn. Almost every cm market unlock item has shot up about 200% on my server over the past 2 months as well. It is a shame, but EA isn't where the blame should be placed for this one. Someone is doing some serious market readjustments to be a general pain.

I suspect that people unsub and play Wildstar now.

They don't have the monthly bonus cartal coins to flood the GTN.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    And you suspect this because...why?

You could give me Wildstar 100% free and I still wouldn't play it even if I wasn't playing anything else, I certainly wouldn't start playing it if I already had another game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Vast majority of people I meet in SWTOR are in the 25-40 age bracket, with limited playtime, somewhat diminished reflexes and virtually no interest in any aspect of the comic graphics / twichty gameplay / hardcore raiding mix that is Wildstar. Unlike even TESO, Wildstar didn't even make a dent in the PVE servers population, might be different on PVP servers; but I'm with Stormcall on this one: people wouldn't touch it even if it was 100% free.

Extremely boring sale. With the entire catalog of things that could have been put on sale, most of the interesting and desirable thing that should have been available were not present. It's almost like BioWare was doing a market experiment to gather metrics instead of an actual sale, only reason I can come up with to sell the oldest and worst cartel junk.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Wildstar didn't even make a dent in the PVE servers population, might be different on PVP servers; but I'm with Stormcall on this one: people wouldn't touch it even if it was 100% free.
    I was playing SWTOR before Wildstar launched. I plan on playing them both when my initial honeymoon phase with Wildstar is over. Plenty of people will play it and pay for, so there's no need for such a transparent defense. Both games are good and doing different things. No need to drag either down to bring up the other. BiowarEA has turned the game around and I'm thankful. I'm not going to pay two subs or get more free time, so for now I'll have to sacrifice. I'll be back though....can't wait to do SWTOR LFR. I only play the game for the world and the story.
    BAD WOLF