Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Oh cool. I love hair color based personality types. The predictive abilities of hair color are nothing if not impressive and accurate.

- - - Updated - - -

I suddenly feel like your posting needs to be ended.
    COME AT ME BRO!
    I just made a bubblebath, we can rub eachother :3

Say you break up if she throws a tantrum like that again, and then break up when she does.
    Tried one that was somewhat the same as that years back. I liked her a lot, but it was chocking to me how very relieved i was just a couple of days later. Enough to refuse to try again when she asked for it.
    Chances is you will be more happy shortly after, and in the end it doesn't sound like it will work out with you two, with her current behavior, regardless if what she said should be true or not.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    i said boiled frog homie.
    Not familiar with the term, I have to admit.
    Either way.. To be honest it sounds like she has borderline. Maybe it's a good idea to have her seek some professional help?

AM IN THE WRONG?
    This whole situation leaves me pretty crushed.
    OP I'm not sure if you made a decision yet and I NEVER post here, but reading your post really tugged at my heart strings. I had to hop on and offer some advice, whatever it may be worth to you.

I've been exactly where you're at. I was with a girl for about 5 years, maybe a little more. She did not start out like that, but eventually turned into what you're describing. During these 5 years she hit me, yelled at me, cheated on me... It was horrible.

Eventually you have to tell yourself that you are worth more than what she is giving you and cut your losses. When I broke up with my ex, I did it pretty much cold turkey. To my surprise, she actually cried in front of me for the first time in years and begged me not to go.

Well, before tl;dr.. I think you need to get out of that so you can see your own value as a person. Don't let someone treat you like that and please don't assume she'll get better. The relationship is poison now.

10+ Year Old Account
    shes a total bitch like half the time. the other half shes sweet and pleasant and funny and perfect.
    does that make sense???
    More than you think.
    When my bio. dad was sober he was a kind and hard working man. His boss even wanted him to succeed him and take over the shoemaker's workshop.
    My mother didn't fall in love for no reason.

Deleted
    Life is to short, leave her.

Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    Not familiar with the term, I have to admit.
    Either way.. To be honest it sounds like she has borderline. Maybe it's a good idea to have her seek some professional help?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_frog

15+ Year Old Account
    I've been in a similar situation, but my relationship with her was a lot shorter. At first she was awesome, but over time she became really impossible to communicate with, always blaming me for shit and getting angry for no reason. I stopped the relationship after I realized that she wasn't the person i thought she was, and certainly not was who I wanted to be with.

It also didn't help that she was passive in EVERY aspect of our relationship. I had to do/initiate everything we did. She only had idea's once in while.

Get her out of the house ASAP, and DO NOT be soft about it. This was my biggest mistake, i tried to soften the pain and be friends and all, but in the end, both of you can 't avoid being hurt, and hurting each other. Reading your posts, I can only conclude that you are really doubting if you should continue. Don't over think it too much, because of you are already doubting it so much, you could better end it there and then, and be done with your suffering.

Ofc, this is what I learned from my experience, take it as you will.

Edit: if you're not ready to end it, you should at least have a very serious talk with her about how you feel, and Give your relationship at least one last try. If she doesn't listen/gets or gets angry because she doesn't want to hear about your feelings and problems, DUMP HER there and then.

No communication is no relationship !
    Last edited by bloodkin; 2014-06-09 at 05:54 PM.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

10+ Year Old Account
    How do I go about breaking up with her? We live together...
    Well son, you will have to nut-up and make an escape plan. Find a buddy with who you can stay for an extended period of time, gather some cash and the items you cherish the most, let her have the rest and jump the fuck off what sounds like basically a burning ship as soon as humanly possible before you fuck up more and put a baby in her.

If not you are just going to be providing her with a place to keep her stuff and sleep when shes not out getting plowed by random dudes (if shes not already), along with being able to take all her crazy out on you.

Make sure you are as far from her as possible, and expect horrible backlash and communication attempts, but remember, it is only an argument if you reply. From your description of her, she is most likely going to burn all the shit you leave behind so get ready for that too.

10+ Year Old Account

this really sucks. I was fixing to propose this summer, but if she continues this behavior and I am getting torn to pieces on the weekly, sometimes daily, I don't think I can anymore.
    Look, I recently faced something like what happened to you.
    Stayed with this girl for two years. In the end, love was gone, but I was afraid I'd suffer if I left. She was the one breaking up with me in the end. It was terrible, but now I'm cool.

It's been five years for you. You don't need to be with someone who threatens you, calls you shit, and overall, doesn't make you happy anymore. Age means nothing, she doesn't seem mature at all.

Go out there and fine someone that can give you more than cries and tantrums.

Deleted
    i dont really fucking care what u think.
    its a formula for this one.
    You're being discriminatory, derogatory, and stupid.

Your girlfriend is not the way she is because she has red hair on her head, armpits, and pussy. There's a different reason people have red hair related to a chromosome which gets suppressed usually but in some cases it becomes dominant (ie. a lot more people carry this in their DNA) and there is no cause and effect with temper proven.

She isn't the way she is because of her length either. If that were true, long men would be the opposite, and John Cleese would look as an impossible/implausible character in Fawlty Towers. Give us a break really.

The last one, signs, is utter garbage and there is no scientific proof for any of that nonsense. The only compelling evidence I got to date is that its about cold reading.

Given you reject all these notions it tells us something about your level of logical thinking, which tells me something about your education and intelligence or rather the lack of it.

Deleted
    Your happiness is the only thing to put into the equation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Oh cool. I love hair color based personality types. The predictive abilities of hair color are nothing if not impressive and accurate.
    Yeah its like in anime you can predict how the character is going to behave by looking at their hair colour.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be suspicious that she's cheating if that's the way she reacted to a simple "what's up?" or "is something wrong?". Or at least doing something she shouldn't be doing.

Did you tell her that you were just checking in because you were worried? Because I'd just move on if you've expressed as much and she hasn't done anything to apologize for her behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    You're being discriminatory, derogatory, and stupid.

Your girlfriend is not the way she is because she has red hair on her head, armpits, and pussy. There's a different reason people have red hair related to a chromosome which gets suppressed usually but in some cases it becomes dominant (ie. a lot more people carry this in their DNA) and there is no cause and effect with temper proven.

She isn't the way she is because of her length either. If that were true, long men would be the opposite, and John Cleese would look as an impossible/implausible character in Fawlty Towers. Give us a break really.

The last one, signs, is utter garbage and there is no scientific proof for any of that nonsense. The only compelling evidence I got to date is that its about cold reading.

Given you reject all these notions it tells us something about your level of logical thinking, which tells me something about your education and intelligence or rather the lack of it.
    you are the only person who has come into this thread looking to argue a against point that was made as a joke. please fuck off lol. obviously people come in all shapes and sizes.

you must be really fun at parties homie

By the way, don't listen to any of these people saying that level of attractiveness matters. All that matters is that your significant other is attractive enough to sexually satisfy you. Other than that, there are far, far more important qualities for them to have.

10+ Year Old Account
    because she is a redhead, short, and an aries.

if that is a formula for short temperedness idk wat is.

I am a chef and i work a decent amount and pay for pretty much everything except the clothes and shit she wants.
    Clearly the planets are out of proper alignment causing her mental state to reflect this. This can possibly be remedied with better feng shui. Consult your local voodoo witch doctor for more information.
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

Quote Originally Posted by Supakaiser View Post
    Clearly the planets are out of proper alignment causing her mental state to reflect this. This can possibly be remedied with better feng shui. Consult your local voodoo witch doctor for more information.
    it was a fucking joke lmao

Sounds a lot like how my Ex used to treat me. I call her Ex for good reason.

Your relationship with your own girl is pretty much over.

If you cannot move out of the house immediately, start sleeping in a separate room and don't let her emotional blackmail affect you in the slightest.

Once you move away from her, DO NOT CONTACT HER, this is highly important for your own well being.

Chalk this up as a good learning experience of what you do not want in a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Supakaiser View Post
    Primitive form of psychology, there is evidence that for example people born in May have statistically significant higher rates of suicide than say, those born in september. No real understanding but something something light exposure/food types in the first months of life.

Dont quite adhere to that, but its interesting nonetheless, that aside i highly doubt it would have any real effect other than very slight variations, if any.