Thread: Warlock T17

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Warlock T17

Anyone else feel like the new Warlock tier could very easily be a Death Knight tier? I mean, it's covered in spikes and death(skulls), the only thing that'd need changing is the dress(maybe) and that green glow on the shoulders and BAM... dk tier 17. What do you guys think?

Nope! I think it is perfectly Gul'dan

Though I'm not 100% on the helmet, I think a robe hood might fit a little more.
    You just lost The Game

This is 900% a warlock tier set

10+ Year Old Account
    The shoulders look bad-ass.

It reminds me if T5 and T9 had a baby. I enjoy the set.

Deleted
    I miss the times where cloth sets were made of cloth.
    I agree that it looks like a DK set. Why does every cloth set needs massive steel armor plates covering the entire upper chest? I'm just sick of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't even think of deathknight when I saw it, so no. I see warlock and nothing else.

But yeah, on a general note(based on the response above me), I am also tired of the plate-look on every type of armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, my brain didn't even make the connection to Gul'dan's attire! It very much screams "Warlock!" to me now. So far it's honestly my favorite tier; it just looks so badass.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    I miss the times where cloth sets were made of cloth.
    I agree that it looks like a DK set. Why does every cloth set needs massive steel armor plates covering the entire upper chest? I'm just sick of it.
    I dont really care if it looks like cloth, leather, chain, plate, or bananas. Only if it looks good or not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogasaur View Post
    I dont really care if it looks like cloth, leather, chain, plate, or bananas. Only if it looks good or not.
    Well, bigger differences in how different armor looks, helps making sets differ from eachother more often. The result of more variety is usually that it takes longer to get bored of looks, and quicker to like new sets because not as many will "blend in" with eachother anymore.

Not sure I managed to forward what I am trying to say...

BOO fingerless gloves, i am not warlock by hot topic

Deleted
    it cannot be just me, it looks so terrible, not one redeeming feature.

Seems like 15mins work and *it will do* attitude

Quote Originally Posted by mackeral View Post

Disagree, i think it looks awesome.
    <inactive>

I don't think it's completely finished. Given the other Mythic sets, the shoulders will likely have some animation that isn't currently present.

We should "Unsub and put "We want better warlock mythic gear" as the reason."

On a less sarcastic note....

I like the spikes and skulls look of the shoulders.
    Belt looks decent head on, but from the side the skull seems to stick out a bit too much for my liking.
    The top, side and back of the helm are okay, but the bit in front of the mouth I'm not so sure about. I prefer helms that aren't as beefy at the front, especially for casters.

I reckon it'd look good with a necromantic wand for transmog.
    Last edited by klogaroth; 2014-06-21 at 11:15 PM.

Deleted
    It would be way better if the head piece was a simple hood like Gul'dan's, not some dumb two-faced whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexxarth View Post
    It would be way better if the head piece was a simple hood like Gul'dan's, not some dumb two-faced whatever.
    I agree totally, I dislike the closed mask look of the helm, I was hoping it'd be just a fairly plain hood, maybe with the green glowing eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazajin View Post
    I agree totally, I dislike the closed mask look of the helm, I was hoping it'd be just a fairly plain hood, maybe with the green glowing eyes.
    Same, I like the skull necklace looking thing, but the plate-face doesn't really make a ton of sense if they are going for a Gul'dan theme. You can see that the eyes are already made to glow green in the current iteration, I could do with just that face thing removed to be honest.
    You just lost The Game

Deleted
    Maybe the normal mode set will have a simple hood? if so you could transmog the hood with the rest of the set, providing the colors of are at least similar.

Deleted
    Yeah, only the helmet is average, the rest of the set looks gorgeous, like most sets revealed so far. I think the artists are doing a great job with these.