Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    New Dev Blog for ToA:

http://trialsofascension.com/news/article/dev-blog-19#

Also, wasn't there supposed to be an internal testing phase for Greedmonger yesterday?
    Ah, I see whoever wrote that blog picked up a new dev buzzword: "sprint".

Quote Originally Posted by Taojnhy View Post
    Ah, I see whoever wrote that blog picked up a new dev buzzword: "sprint".
    They must be reading what I write. That is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    False, False and False. Dude, I think you believe your own lies. Seriously, many of us read that skype chat that you posted. Yes, Unistorm and Atavism you are still using.. congratulations.. that is $130 out of the thousands you wasted. That is the nickle and dime stuff compared to the other stuff that was costing thousands a pop and the thousands you had Jason give to your friends who were ´experts´... like the guy who couldn´t even pay his own internet bill. And about the oil, it was YOU who brought it up and begged him for the money... again, we all read the skype chat. Do you expect us to believe that Jason magically determined that you had no heat in your house? pathetic.
    Was that something he bought 4 licenses for?

All this talk of being a programmer, what are his and his friends' qualifications? Education?

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    what are his and his friends' qualifications? Education?
    He made a space invaders clone.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Was that something he bought 4 licenses for?
    All this talk of being a programmer, what are his and his friends' qualifications? Education?

He brought 4 licenses, because Atavism Mmo creator is on-line activation.

This Atavism is useless... it claims to be a MMO. if you look at Java Netty it borrows heavily from Netty and attempts to put a pretty Unity Editor integrations ontop of it. The guy who made Atavism is smart... he uses on-line activation to disable pirates. So, 4 licenses were brought.

James's qualifications? Zero games developed. Nothing looks polished nor professional.

Again I would really like to know where you get your information... We have 1 Atavism License and a AtVoxel License. NOT 4 Atavism Licenses.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOIJamesPro View Post
    Again I would really like to know where you get your information... We have 1 Atavism License and a AtVoxel License. NOT 4 Atavism Licenses.
    Thanks for the clarification. So it's one, not 4 licenses.

How's your transition to Unity 5 going along?

Can you post a build of Greed Monger publicly? Doesn't need to be complete. You can post the server and instructions how to run it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOIJamesPro View Post
    You should stop with the 'we' bullshit really.

Oh come on! There is totally a 'we' there! He has a team and everything they do is custom work! Lolz. I mean you SAW that GM video right? Tell me only one person worked on tha....hahaha I can't even finish that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodoh View Post
    They must be reading what I write. That is good.
    You should try some other buzz phrases; Agile Development would be a good one to throw in. Or "time-boxing" if you want to go a bit retro. See if he bites again.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.

Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Brexophilia: The act of rubbing yourself against dead political ideas for sexual pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    You should try some other buzz phrases; Agile Development would be a good one to throw in. Or "time-boxing" if you want to go a bit retro. See if he bites again.
    Things like:

• Deadlines - what deadlines?
    • Retrospect - nothing learnt...
    • Abnormal time to deliver...

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    He made a space invaders clone.
    correction.. he almost made a space invaders clone.

- - - Updated - - -

we is relative.. it is basically just James and whatever person who he played a game with yesterday who unknowingly got promoted to being Community Manager without even being asked.

There have been so many highlights over the past two years. But one of my favorites is James bragging about this team, and announcing his community manager, and then having that person a day later wonder why everyone thinks he is community manager because he was never even asked, nor knew the game was even getting announced. But hey, who cares, that was City Life.. which for James is just like every other project where he spends more time talking about the game on forums, then actually making the game.

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/d...ality-disorder

What Are the Symptoms of Dissociative Identity Disorder?
    Dissociative identity disorder is characterized by the presence of two or more distinct or split identities or personality states that continually have power over the person's behavior. With dissociative identity disorder, there's also an inability to recall key personal information that is too far-reaching to be explained as mere forgetfulness. With dissociative identity disorder, there are also highly distinct memory variations, which fluctuate with the person's split personality.

The "alters" or different identities have their own age, sex, or race. Each has his or her own postures, gestures, and distinct way of talking. Sometimes the alters are imaginary people; sometimes they are animals. As each personality reveals itself and controls the individuals' behavior and thoughts, it's called "switching." Switching can take seconds to minutes to days. When under hypnosis, the person's different "alters" or identities may be very responsive to the therapist's requests.

Bodoh, MD.
    ---

Mr. James has multiple personality disorder, calling himself as 'we'. One day, he acts as a lead developer, another day, he acts as a community manager, another day, he acts as a modeller, another day, he acts as an artist, attempting to use stock-graphic items as his artistic abilities.

Final warning folks, regardless of what you think of anyone remain respectful and keep discussion about what we know and games. This thread walks the thin line too often and it needs to stop.

I'll stop now.
    Last edited by Bodoh; 2016-02-02 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodoh View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. So it's one, not 4 licenses.

How's your transition to Unity 5 going along?

Can you post a build of Greed Monger publicly? Doesn't need to be complete. You can post the server and instructions how to run it.
    So when Jason referred to buying 4 of each licenses in the chat logs, what was he referring to?

By the way, for those wondering about these "chat logs", here you go:

http://pastebin.com/VDbMggRr

Posted by Proctor himself @ http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index...e.98177/page-7
    I don't know how much was left out or if any was edited at all, but truth be told... that shit is just hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Final warning folks, regardless of what you think of anyone remain respectful and keep discussion about what we know and games. This thread walks the thin line too often and it needs to stop.
    Aye I think some people are going a bit above and beyond the call of duty in calling out people and highlighting personal issues. I'd rather focus on the "games" themselves and the inner workings. But while it is amusing to make fun of the three (now two) stooges and the GM people, they ARE people and I think that is getting lost in the grand scheme of things.

Edge if I step over the line feel free to body check me and let me know in a PM as well, I chat a lot in this thread and not many other ones so I don't always realize how far we cross the lines until we're out of bounds.