Does the Glyph of Shadow Bolt really proc trinkets more?

I just simmed with and without the glyph, and there is no substantial difference between having the glyph and not having it. Someone is telling me that it procs trinkets more. Here are my results: http://imgur.com/bPHRxfE,BXyOkfO,GA8jPwI,wInj3UU#3 and here is my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nmyfoot/simple .

Afaik this was 'fixed' even before it got into the live version (someone will surely correct me on the exact date/time), so it is no longer like this.

edit: quoted from Zinnin's Demonology guide...

Other Glyphs

Glyph Of Shadow Bolt
    This glyph is NOT a DPS increase. It is also NOT a DPS loss. It is simply a cosmetic glyph.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

It's a kill a loss for attempting to kill targets with a crit of Shadow-bolt in PvP...
    - "I throw away all the rules of acceptable conduct during battle; near the ruptures I throw away all the accepted ideas of how the natural world is supposed to behave. Targeting isn’t even a consideration - I will be engaging my enemy at arm’s length."

I believe it used the have the chance to proc rrpm trinket more often back in ToT (not sure tho) quite sure it was fixed to be cosmetic tho.

I recall blizzard stating they fixed this so no it won't its all cosmetic preference at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthaven- View Post
    It's a kill a loss for attempting to kill targets with a crit of Shadow-bolt in PvP...
    Who is casting shadow bolt in PvP?
    Being constructive feels good. You should try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsinn View Post
    Who is casting shadow bolt in PvP?
    Those mega-ultra-rare-when-the-eight-planets-align-and-the-enemy-doesn't-have-an-interrupt-or-cannot-los-you scenarios.
    - "I throw away all the rules of acceptable conduct during battle; near the ruptures I throw away all the accepted ideas of how the natural world is supposed to behave. Targeting isn’t even a consideration - I will be engaging my enemy at arm’s length."

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    No. It is 100% cosmetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthaven- View Post
    Those mega-ultra-rare-when-the-eight-planets-align-and-the-enemy-doesn't-have-an-interrupt-or-cannot-los-you scenarios.
    Oh good. For a second d I thought you might have been serious. Lol
    Being constructive feels good. You should try it.

Simply cosmetic.

After they reverted the shadow bolts to the old animation and nerfed the size so much, I honestly felt this glyph became useless.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Stacking trinkets like the ones from Spine STILL get an additional benefit from it. If you have one, feel free to test it. Outside of that, purely cosmetic.