Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelicat View Post
    Hope he doesn't kill me for linking this

http://www.twitch.tv/politee/c/3136174
    Wow... That's bad. I did the same thing on the first boss in Heart of Fear on progression to get across faster. I totally forgot about the "no creature will attack you" part of the debuff.

Close to 70 wipes, best attempt was 45% however always getting him to 55% +/-5%

Always comes down to people panicking when the bombs are on the other side...

See how we go sunday night..

I think my favorite was a saw being placed in the path of a demonic gateway that some of the belt team used to get to the pipe. Rogue goes into gateway, gets popped for half his health by the saw, then finished immediately by overload.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    In my other guild, we had a 1% wipe on Blackfuse during progress because:

The holydin fell off the edge of the Platform during Magnet.

Many words were said that night!
    Would pay to hear that vent xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Well my most retarted wipe I missed the pipe that transport you to the line. To be clear i mean the one that you use to jump from boss area to the line. Don't ask me how, i just did it.

What an entertaining thread. We only have about 20-30 wipes on Siegecrafter so far... We've only put in a few nights of attempts.

I remember I died because I was watching another player thinking they were going to slip up and getting ready to remind them of something they had to do. So many silly ways to die on the fight.
    Deathrites Armory
    Orc Elemental Shaman
    Bleeding Hollow
    7/7 Heroic Highmaul
    1/7 Mythic Highmaul

tank falling from the platform.
    healer falling from the platform.
    dps falling from the platform.

eager dps attacking the boss before tank getting first stack of debuff.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Wiped ~250 times (one being a very frustrating <5% wipe just before the nerf) and I dare say...
    99% of our wipes involved hunters and/or belts, generally both.
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

Shredder still healing despite being more than halfway across the map.

I keybound Disengage to a button on my mouse I don't usually use, with predictable results ... I accidentally hit it while on the belt, and because I was facing back towards the main platform, I flew backwards off the belt. I expected to die horribly in a long fall, but there is a ledge along the back wall and I landed there. Not dead, but totally useless.
    Oddly enough, I did get snatched back onto the main platform, but because I failed we wiped anyway, so I died on the main platform ;-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Okay View Post
    At this point in the tier, there is only literally 1 single way to wipe on this boss. That's if you raiders did not look up strategical online guides on how to kill it or they simply lack the skillset to avoid stuff on the ground. That or you are simply undergeared or lack the knowledge needed to efficiently produce maximum output from your particular class.

All you really need to do is efficiently study online strategies and decide on which one will perform more efficiently for you particular comp. Lack of this will wipe you in many ways.
    only literally 1 single way to wipe on this boss
    That or you are simply undergeared

u wot m8

lifegripping people into mines is always fun.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

It all seems about in the general area of why a SC wipe would occur

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xol View Post
    So after 200+ wipes I feel like our raid team has found just about every way to wipe on Siegecrafter. Anyone got something not listed here?

Getting blown up by mines (I'm looking at you melee)
    i dont like this one, a lot of times people are seriously ignoring the bombs for some retarded reason and a melee is stuck kiting it all the way to the ranged group before it finally dies. we've had him on farm for a while now, but god damn it everytime i see someone who isnt on belts doing near nothing on bombs i want to wring their necks till their head pops off.

10+ Year Old Account
    both of the tanks falling off platform at once... Yes, I was one of those tanks -_- Some mines exploded during electromagnet and we just got pushed off the platform