Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best Leap of Faith moment?

Leap of faith is a great utility but my favorite use is freaking people out. For instance, when you are on tpo of the stairs to Malorok and you pull someone running by, I get a lot of "Oh **** you scared me!"

Whats your favorite use?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    i liked pulling people to the very edge of the platform on the ji kun fight, so they'd fall off and have to wait to be spun back up.

Leap of Faith through Malkorok after asking on mumble, "Will this aggro the boss?"

Using it to pull people into bombs on Galakras too.

We have 5 priests in our raid fairly often...

...which is enough to lifegrip chain someone from where adds are tanked all the way back to the end of the pier on Galakras.
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

Pulling my former warlock guildie through Elegon laser fences, and just next to Durumu's eye laser.. good times.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Used to get a few friends together that had Priests and we would stagger our flying mounts to where each priest was just inside LoF range vertically. Invite a friend then Daisy chain toss them up in the air while we used Levitate to watch them splat.

Deleted
    Pulling AFK people on fire in Garrosh room is lot of fun

Pulling back our warlock who got hit by the knockback on Durumu progression. Everyone was very surprised to see me do that, as I usually use it to win the runback race :P

Deleted
    I dont think I remeber any cause the priest in my group always pulls me back when we are running back when wiping...

Pulling low DPS into the ice walls on Hagara, Same with pulling people into the pit on Elgalon. Fun times

7+ Year Old Account
    Pulling people through gastropods in ToT for all the rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

Deleted
    At the very beginning of Cataclysm when all the guilds were doing Bastion of Twilight, just after Halfus there are stairs that go down where there are tons of mobs. Well to the sides of the top of the stairs there are spikes and if you walk off them you fall off and in to lava.

When people used to afk trash i would grip them on the spikes so when they returned they'd fall to their deaths.

Oh. and gripping people in ice walls during hagara

Deleted
    Gripping someone back onto Deathwings back on Spine when they failed to stand in the right place during the roll.

I life gripped my tank in Grim Batol (that 84 instance) And he talked directly off the edge.

The gang in skype laughed so damn hard.

No one has linked it yet? huh?!

When running on the second part of the bridge on the way to Horridon, when running into the wind, I would pull back guildies and hit them with body and soul so they would book it back to the beginning. Really great doing that to a warrior after they leaped.

Pulling people through norushen's beam thingie.

Love using it to save people in PvP.

Also, I remember seeing a video of someone using it during a Ragnaros fight in Cataclysm, I basically almost died laughing. Still have it bookmarked: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNNSXk_fuE0

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Leap of faith is a great utility but my favorite use is freaking people out. For instance, when you are on tpo of the stairs to Malorok and you pull someone running by, I get a lot of "Oh **** you scared me!"

Whats your favorite use?
    Someone did that to a mage in my raid group last night and they fell through the floor into the abyss.

Quote Originally Posted by Menthall View Post
    Used to get a few friends together that had Priests and we would stagger our flying mounts to where each priest was just inside LoF range vertically. Invite a friend then Daisy chain toss them up in the air while we used Levitate to watch them splat.
    Can't grip while falling.

My best moment would be getting promoted from Trial Raider to Raider after pulling the guild leader back to the platform on Spine of Deathwing.

... I also grip AFKs before Garrosh into the fire around his throne room.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    No one has linked it yet? huh?!

I don't get it, am I the only damn priest who can't grip while falling?