Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    In other words "my spec destroyed the other healers! But it does not count because it was like not the right difficulty guys!!!!!!! I'm going to keep spamming in your section even though its been numerically proven my spec is better then yours!"
    MW used 2 discs and a MW. Method used 1 Holy priest and no MW. Method won

From this we can deduce MWs and disc priests are bad

Kappa

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    did u use beacon of faith all the time and swapped the beacon of light on the target you was healing? or did u just had it all the time on the tanks?
    I used BoF all the time, its the only viable talent in that tier. I didn't macro BoL/F to my heals. I rarely swapped beacon away from the tanks. There was a QA question about Beacon of Faith and Watcher said that talent is only favored when you constantly swap it but he's extremely wrong because

1)There is a mana cost to swapping beacon nowadays because Celestalon overdid the beacon<->HP relation nerf
    2)If 2 tanks are tanking at once, you get most value by just having beacon on them. If anything you have to swap beacon far more when you have a single one
    3)The other talents are absolute dogshit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    1)There is a mana cost to swapping beacon nowadays because Celestalon overdid the beacon<->HP relation nerf
    A nerf that had to be done though, I do hate how they didn't think the second beacon through with people 'abusing' it with macroing BoL/F to HL's. All it has done is make paladin healing more static now with less HoPo 'finishers'. A nice design on blizz side indeed.

And yeah the other talents compared to second beacon are quite shit.

Deleted
    I have a question about finishers when speced into SS. I just assumed I'd use lod but at 3hopo it only does 573.28%sp and wog does 793.776%sp. This would be further magnified by massive disparity in beacon transfer. Is there a place for lod (outside of set proc) if you don't massively overheal with wog, which I find less likely with the new healing model. Another question is fact checking. Does the draenor perk for beacon increase single target transfer by 50+10=60% or 50*1.10=55%?

edit: i got the spellpower % from wowhead so hopefully it's correct

I used BoF all the time, its the only viable talent in that tier. I didn't macro BoL/F to my heals. I rarely swapped beacon away from the tanks. There was a QA question about Beacon of Faith and Watcher said that talent is only favored when you constantly swap it but he's extremely wrong because

2)If 2 tanks are tanking at once, you get most value by just having beacon on them. If anything you have to swap beacon far more when you have a single one
    While I agree, is really beacon of faith better then beacon of insight on tank swap fights where both tanks rarly take dmg at the same time?

Like first boss in highmaul, isn't one beacon wasted?
    My 10 man 2 nights 6 hours a week raiding guild at 7/7M + 3/3M + 5/10M
    www.avalerion.euo

Quote Originally Posted by Zambal View Post
    Like first boss in highmaul, isn't one beacon wasted?
    Depends if you beacon the tank that goes upstairs while you remain down & the transfer happens. Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Andyo View Post
    Depends if you beacon the tank that goes upstairs while you remain down & the transfer happens. Anyone know?
    Doesn't beacon transfer require LoS?

Deleted
    A bit out of the loop here (cba with 6.0, just took a break from WoW cause school started in september)

On the topic of EF vs SS pre-T17 4P ; according to holybouch's spreadsheets they're close to equal with SS being a lot more costly, thinking we're just rolling with EF from the very start?

Moving on to the L75 talents ; HA vs SW vs DP ; I guess it would depend on our L45 talent choice, however, does EF better interact with SW pre-4P considering the mana costs/cast-times or is HP still optimal? Where does DP stand in the equation? And if we pick SS, which I'd assume would only be pre-4P, we'd go for SW maybe glyph MW since relying on a single 3min. CD probably isn't a very good idea.

As far as the L90 talents are concerned, they got buffed, where do HP vs LH stand?

Also I tried to have some sort of dicussion about this earlier but it never came to a clear answer, is MW good and in what cases do you think it would be? If a large portion of AW amounts for overhealing, then we'd go for MW I'd assume, but I haven't ran any numbers and I never did a lot of testing to begin with...

So ... Aladya...
    When are you guys going to release those logs? Midwinter already did. C'mon man - give us some insight. They're just heroic bosses...
    Anyways...congrats on the win!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbubble View Post
    So ... Aladya...
    When are you guys going to release those logs? Midwinter already did. C'mon man - give us some insight. They're just heroic bosses...
    Anyways...congrats on the win!
    Thanks. When I asked an officer he said we shouldn't release logs so I don't have an answer and I don't think they'll be released publicly. Specially after some comedy time in general forum(http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...live-raid-logs).

Thanks. When I asked an officer he said we shouldn't release logs so I don't have an answer and I don't think they'll be released publicly. Specially after some comedy time in general forum(http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...live-raid-logs).
    Wow, can they just accept that a guild is perfectly fine to keep logs private for absolutely no reason other than "we feel like it" ... smh.

i am calling the First Amendment on your logs!
    13/13

Monk

Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    i am calling the First Amendment on your logs!
    I assume you mean Freedom of Information Act instead.

/tyvm sir /bow

Holy Paladin Healing Guide for Warlords of Draenor – 6.0
    http://holybouch.com/2014/11/10/holy...f-draenor-6-0/

Quote Originally Posted by nightfalls View Post
    Wow, can they just accept that a guild is perfectly fine to keep logs private for absolutely no reason other than "we feel like it" ... smh.
    aladya didnt log cus he doesnt wanna show OP paladins are.

im joking of course ;D

I just think that crit is over rated.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    I just think that crit is over rated.
    On what basis?
    Living the casual life, oh yeah.

Deleted
    Since were going to play with SS until 4p....does anyone have a good weak aura for ss with stacks and cd?

Quote Originally Posted by Swg View Post
    Since were going to play with SS until 4p....does anyone have a good weak aura for ss with stacks and cd?
    EF is still viable and you make an easy one with with trigger status stack count >1

Pretty easy to keep track of as long as you differentiate between the overall SS and the short term SS with spellID.