Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    I wasn't talking about you quitting. I was talking in general.

And I never said lower your standard. I said lower your expectation standard. There is a big difference. Don't expect it to be magical like TBC or when you first played wow.

and the bold text shows how much you really are civilized.

Keep on whining.
    Ok, sugar cake. Quite frankly, you are an embarrassment. Lower expectation standard? What does that even mean? It doesn't even make a cognitive and coherent sentence. You can throw about ANY suffix noun in there and it means the same thing. Lower my standards, regardless, of what that standard might pertain to.

Magical, WoW has never really been MAGICAL. It has been an awesome ride, sprinkled with disappointment. These disappointments are glaring at times and I wish to discuss my view point. Again, you are putting words in my mouth.

You are condescending. Then have the audacity to be offended, when someone is condescending back. You aren't having a discussion, you are simply blanketing grabbing posts and posting garbage. Your garbage and tripe is unneeded and embarrassing. Go back into your hole, from where ever you crawled out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Lower your expectations then :P

Whine more. what's embarrassing is for you crying over a game. I made my point, and If YOU decided not to like it you can disagree but you can't regard what I said as garbage.

If you think being aggressive will get you to convince people of your point, think again cap' jack
    PFFFFFTTTTTT. LMAO.

You explain exactly why no one is going to take you seriously, in anything you say, without even bothering to address the contents of your posts.

2/10 Only because I had too reply twice to LMAO content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

when you announce a feature you are advertising it to your customers. When it doesn't come in they have a right to be disappointed. Yeah stuff gets cut from games all the time, and people get upset about it, all the time.