Deleted

WoD Crafting Choices (Warlock edition)

so I'm going through the different options we have and was primarily wandering what slots we should primarily craft for us
    cloaks are not part of the limited to 3 and a headpiece should be able to get in the anniversary.

i was thinking of: Trinket, Pants, Staff
    pants because shoulders and pants seem the least interesting on the tier-set and the pants are the stronger slot then shoulders.
    am not quite convinced with the staff, scince its 10 i-levels lower and as a tailor/enchanter it seems hard to craft(

what do you guys think?

Filling gear out after first weeek of heroic high maul. Basically will depend on what gear drops.
    www.twitch.tv/rtrain

Free Agent! Looking for Guild for Legion!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You won't see tier until the end of Jan*

Wait until end of week 1 normals to see what you have, then go from there.

Cloak not counting towards 3 limit was fixed FYI

Since the crafted weapons are exactly in line with drop ilvls, you should probably only use one if it's better than what you've got. IE, if you have a heroic dungeon weapon, using the crafted 630 weapon is a waste of a crafted slot.

Nothing if I can help it, hoping that crafted items can't be made for a while, but if I had to I would go for whatever I can't fill with heroic before crafted starts coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    Nothing if I can help it, hoping that crafted items can't be made for a while, but if I had to I would go for whatever I can't fill with heroic before crafted starts coming in.
    You'll definitely be able to craft items before raids open assuming you keep work orders churning at a reasonable rate. I'd say you could probably have a couple of crafted items in 9-12 days.

Quote Originally Posted by andromalia View Post
    You'll definitely be able to craft items before raids open assuming you keep work orders churning at a reasonable rate. I'd say you could probably have a couple of crafted items in 9-12 days.
    As far as I am aware that will be the early first level crafted and that crafting the ones that are actually on par with heroic will take 30+ days.

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    As far as I am aware that will be the early first level crafted and that crafting the ones that are actually on par with heroic will take 30+ days.
    Correct. If you are jumping straight into heroic raiding, the 640 pieces will only help you for a couple of weeks just getting you a bit of an extra push into that content. Most heroic raiders will not be relying much on crafted gear since Blizzard stated that Heroic would be tuned to heroic dungeon gear for mythic caliber players, though "mythic caliber player" leaves a lot of room for interpretation. I've never met many players that didn't think they were very good despite the reality.

Quote Originally Posted by andromalia View Post
    Correct. If you are jumping straight into heroic raiding, the 640 pieces will only help you for a couple of weeks just getting you a bit of an extra push into that content. Most heroic raiders will not be relying much on crafted gear since Blizzard stated that Heroic would be tuned to heroic dungeon gear for mythic caliber players, though "mythic caliber player" leaves a lot of room for interpretation. I've never met many players that didn't think they were very good despite the reality.
    Hmmmm, I'd say Mythic caliber would probably be anyone who cleared heroic Garrosh pre 8/8 upgrade updates, could be just anyone that cleared Heroic Garrosh pre 6.0 though. I can't imagine they tuned it to like 'If you didn't clear heroic garrosh in sub 570 ilvl you can't do heroic highmaul efficiently muwhahahaha'.

Though either way I'm an elitist jerkface so I would never claim I can't do it :P