Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Admiral Taylor's Garrison (MAJOR SPOILERS)

Undeads in Draenor? Speculations?
    My youtube Channel : Arberian021
    WoW isn't all about new concepts or themes, it's about classic archetypes that fit the Holy Trinity gameplay style of Warcraft.
    Demon Hunter Class Idea
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Exercise releases endorphins that make you feel good, iirc, don't quote me on it

I really hope the 'Dark One' is Kel'thuzad leading the remnants of the Cult of the Damned. The visual novel confirmed he is not dead, as a result of us not having shattered his phylactery.

The Shadow Council are necromancers. There's not a whole lot to discuss.

We don't know if Eliphel's actually with the Cult of the Damned or just uses the necromancer model because Blizzards like reusing assets, so all we can do is make random guesses.

That said, in before Kel'thuzad is the end boss and he turns Karabor into a necropolis.

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    The Shadow Council are necromancers. There's not a whole lot to discuss.

We don't know if Eliphel's actually with the Cult of the Damned or just uses the necromancer model because Blizzards like reusing assets, so all we can do is make random guesses.

That said, in before Kel'thuzad is the end boss and he turns Karabor into a necropolis.
    Eliphel used a human model. For him to be a member of the Shadow Council, either he'd have to have been an orc in disguise, the AU Shadow Council has to already be recruiting MU humans, or the MU Shadow Council is on Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    I really hope the 'Dark One' is Kel'thuzad leading the remnants of the Cult of the Damned. The visual novel confirmed he is not dead, as a result of us not having shattered his phylactery.
    I doubt Kel'thuzad would be on Draenor, though that would be hysterical and awesome.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Thought it was a cutscene but ended up just being old news. You are out of the loop dude. Over a week old info

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    I doubt Kel'thuzad would be on Draenor, though that would be hysterical and awesome.
    Kel'Thuzad on Draenor ?! Impossible. He is dead and Bolvar is frozen. What the hell is going on?! Bolvar has the control of the Scourge and the soul of Nerzhul is gone so he cant betray his own race. This is a mistery here.
    WoW isn't all about new concepts or themes, it's about classic archetypes that fit the Holy Trinity gameplay style of Warcraft.
    Demon Hunter Class Idea
    Exercise releases endorphins that make you feel good, iirc, don't quote me on it

Quote Originally Posted by Arberian View Post
    Kel'Thuzad on Draenor ?! Impossible. He is dead and Bolvar is frozen. What the hell is going on?! Bolvar has the control of the Scourge and the soul of Nerzhul is gone so he cant betray his own race. This is a mistery here.
    Kel'thuzad is still alive, but is laying low currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Kel'thuzad is still alive, but is laying low currently.
    Thats all nice and possible but wtf is he doing on AU Draenor?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Thats all nice and possible but wtf is he doing on AU Draenor?
    I didn't mean it was kel'thuzad, or that he is on Draenor, simply that he was still alive. ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I didn't mean it was kel'thuzad, or that he is on Draenor, simply that he was still alive. ;P
    Who is the dark one guys ?! I need to know...
    Demon Hunter Class Idea

10+ Year Old Account
    I know AU Kel'thuzad is alive and doing what hes doing, but link to his being alive in MU?

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Wait what is this now? Where can I see this visual novel?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Thought it was a cutscene but ended up just being old news. You are out of the loop dude. Over a week old info
    oh wow breh a week old Jesus it's liek, cold war era stuff inorite?

The undead are a creation of the Burning Legion. Makes sense they would be on Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I know AU Kel'thuzad is alive and doing what hes doing, but link to his being alive in MU?
    There isn't an AU KT. There isn't an AU Azeroth period.

It's MU Kel'thuzad. His phylactery wasn't in Wrath Naxx, so he'll regenerate and come back.

Candidates for the "Dark One": Sethe, Kel'Thuzad, Gul'dan, Sylvanas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    There isn't an AU KT. There isn't an AU Azeroth period.

It's MU Kel'thuzad. His phylactery wasn't in Wrath Naxx, so he'll regenerate and come back.

Candidates for the "Dark One": Sethe, Kel'Thuzad, Gul'dan, Sylvanas
    I assumed the one that dragon lady boss in ICC dropped was Kel's.... hes in my bank guies!

Can someone explain to me what exactly happens in the Spires questline?

Or is it not completed yet?

Like it'd be really helpful.

And I'm not asking specifically for Admiral Taylor's story, cuz I already know what happens. I mean.. Everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    UVG lists him as alive

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Can someone explain to me what exactly happens in the Spires questline?

Or is it not completed yet?

Like it'd be really helpful.

And I'm not asking specifically for Admiral Taylor's story, cuz I already know what happens. I mean.. Everything else.
    A necromancer drives everyone in the garrison insane, has them kill each other and Taylor, then strings his ghost up. That's literally all there is.

The only one who has even been called "Dark One" is the Lich King, which him being on Draenor is unlikely since he is dead. However saying that it could be any one else is pure fiction (disregarding that this whole topic is based on fiction). To me it seems far more likely that another LK was created, but not from Ner'zhul. Perhaps Teron?
    Last edited by lllBlackSunlll; 2014-08-06 at 07:28 PM.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?